What are you doing here?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
说英文
Speak English.
谁想见我?
Who wants to see me?
你知道是谁
You know who.
如果他想见我 叫他自己来
If he wants to see me, then tell him to come in.
不 他要你去找他
No, he wants you to go to him.
他就在墙外面等着
He’s waiting outside beyond the outer wall.
我不傻
I’m not a fool.
如果我走出这所寺庙…
If I step outside this temple…
他就会杀了我
he’ll kill me.
嗯 那你也许该派个 他不会杀的人去
Well, then maybe you should send someone he won’t kill.
拦住她!
Stop her!
把这个女孩关到山洞里去 事情解决后再说
Put the girl in the hole until this is resolved.
立刻带Shephard和Reyes去我房♥间
Then bring Shephard and Reyes to my room immediately.
啊 那有点儿困难
Ah, that’s gonna be a little difficult.
他们失踪了
We can’t find them.
快去找!
走!
Come on!
跟我来
Come with me.
我以为你希望我离开这儿
I thought you wanted me to leave.
事情有变
Things have changed.
你的朋友… Shephard和Reyes…
Your friends… Shephard and Reyes…
你知道他们去哪儿了吗?
do you know where they went?
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
Claire为什么在这儿?
Why is Claire here?
她说的话是什么意思?
And what was she talking about?
她被一个愤怒的人
She’s a confused girl,
迷惑了
under the influence of an angry man.
谁?
What man?
多年来
For years,
他受困于此
he has been trapped.
但现在Jacob去世了
But now Jacob’s gone.
他就自♥由♥了
He’s free.
这个人 不摧毁岛上的一切生灵
This man will not stop until he has destroyed
是不会罢休的
every living thing on this island.
他是恶魔的化身
He is evil incarnate.
你想让我去和他交涉?
And you want me to speak to him?
不
No.
我希望你干掉他
I want you to kill him.
他会扮成你认识的某人…
He will come to you as someone you know…
死去的某人
Someone who has died.
你一见到他…
As soon as you see him…
就把这个深深插♥进♥他的胸口
plunge this deep into his chest.
如果你等他开口说话之后
If you allow him to speak,
那就来不及了
it is already too late.
自打我来到这里
Since I’ve been here,
你们淹我 打我 折磨我
I’ve been drowned, beaten and tortured at your hands.
我为什么还要帮你做事?
Why would I ever do anything for you?
你自己说 你是个好人
You said that there is still good in your soul.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
嘿 等等我!
Hey, wait up!
Sayid叔叔 你会待多久?
How long are you staying, Uncle Sayid?
还待几天
Just a few more days.
我得去多伦多…
I have to go to Toronto…
工作
to work.
我们喜欢你在这里
We like it when you’re here.
是的 妈妈也喜欢
Yeah, and mommy likes it, too.
好的 乖乖的
Okay. Be good.
Sayid啊!
Sayid!
Omer啊!
Omer!
我的丈夫还好吗?
Is my husband going to be all right?
我们马上就给他动手术
We’re taking him into surgery now.
– 他的肺被刺穿 并伴有大出血 – 到底怎么回事 你知道吗?
– He’s suffered a punctured lung and some internal bleeding. – Do you know how this happened?
急救队认为 他遇到了劫匪
E.M.T.s think he was mugged.
他的情况一稳定下来 我立即通知你们
I’ll come get you as soon as he’s stable.
– Sayid! 你去哪儿? – 待在这里陪Omer
– Sayid! Where are you going? – Stay here with Omer.
这不是打劫 对吧?
This wasn’t a mugging, was it?
不管你想干什么…
Whatever you’re thinking of doing…
别那么做
don’t do it.
我不想你那样
I don’t want you to.
求你了… 就…
Please… Just…
回家吧
go home.
去等孩子们
Wait for the kids.
让他们感受到安全 Sayid
Make them feel safe, Sayid.
行吗?
Will you do that?
嘿?
Hello?
是Sayid?
Sayid?
你好 Kate
Hello, Kate.
你要走吗?
Are you leaving?
我也不是很确定
I am not exactly sure.
我错过了什么?
What’d I miss?
问Miles吧
Ask Miles.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
很高兴见到你 Miles
It’s good to see you, too, Miles.
Sawyer让你回来打包 是吧?
Sawyer sent you packing, huh?
我也想跟他走
I thought about going after him, too.
但是 呃 我知道 我要是不回来
But, um, I knew he’d just end up berating me
他会一直骂我
until I turned around and came back.
发生了很多事情吧?
That pretty much what happened?
很多
Pretty much.
呃…
Well…
欢迎归队
Welcome back to the circus.
– 这里发生了什么事? – 呃 我想下…
– What’s going on in here? – Well, let’s see…
噢 那个澳大利亚小妞回来了
Oh, that Australian chick’s back.
等下 什么?
Wait. What?
你知道的 那个… 那个金发的… 有过孩子的小妞
You know, the… the blonde… one that had the baby.
是Claire?
Claire?
对的 Claire
Right. Claire.
她几个小时前刚回来的
She just strolled in here a couple hours ago,
举止怪异
acting all weird.
不过 还是很辣
Still hot, though.
Miles 她在哪?
Miles, where is she?
她在哪?
Where is she?
你好 Sayid
Hello, Sayid.
你为什么要这么做?
Now why’d you go and do that?
你想拿回它?
You want it back?
拿着 我不吃人
Take it. I won’t bite.
你是什么东西?
What are you?
呃 Sayid 你好像有所耳闻
Well, Sayid, you seem to have some idea about that,
所以连招呼都不打
considering that you stabbed me in the chest
就直接刺我胸口
without even saying hello.
他们跟你说了什么?
What did they tell you?
他们说你是恶魔的化身
They said you were evil incarnate.
我为你感到悲哀
I feel sorry for you.
为什么?
Why?
Dogen… 让你来这儿的那个人…
Dogen… the man who sent you out here…
知道你根本杀不了我
knew that you had no chance of killing me.
而且他认为 你一旦动手 我就会杀了你
And he believed that I would kill you if you tried.
而且这不是他第一次
And this wasn’t the first time that
借刀杀人 对吧?
he tried to get someone else to do it for him, was it?
嗯
No.
那你这么容易就信他的话 真悲哀
Then shame on you for being talked into it so easily.
那你想让我信你什么?
And what is it you are trying to talk me into?
什么?
Sorry?
你没杀我
You haven’t killed me.
很明显 你有目的
Clearly, there’s something you want.
我只想让你带个口信儿 仅此而已
I just want you to deliver a message, that’s all.
你怎么不让Claire传话?
Then why didn’t you just have Claire deliver it?
因为你才有说服力
Because it would mean a lot more coming from you.