但如果你想让我多看几个医生
So if you need me to see more doctors,
呃… 多咨♥询♥几次
if, uh… have more consults,
如果你想要我站起来
if you need me to get out of this chair,
我不会怪你
I don’t blame you.
可我不希望你用尽一生
But I don’t want you to spend your life
来等待这个奇迹 Helen 因为…
waiting for a miracle, Helen, because…
根本就没有奇迹
there is no such thing.
奇迹是有的 John
There are miracles, John.
可我唯一…
And the only thing…
在等待的…
I was ever waitin’ for…
就是你
was you.
景色不错
Nice view.
接下来呢?
Now what?
现在我们下去
Now we go down.
下去哪儿?
Down where?
下去那儿
Down there.
无意冒犯 你是已经死了
No offense, but you already died,
你当然不觉得有什么大不了
so it’s great that this is not a big deal for you.
可你要是认为 我会先下去
But if you think I’m climbin’ down there first,
你就真♥他♥妈♥疯了
you are off your damn nut.
没关系 我先下去
It’s no problem. I’ll go first.
你下来吗 James?
You comin’, James?
James啊!
James!
Locke啊!
Locke!
跳呀 抓住我 快点!
Jump. I got you. come on!
快点 抓住我! 快点!
Come on, I got you! come on!
快点!
Come on!
呃! 快点!
Uhh! Come on!
啊! 小心!
Aah! Look out!
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell’s that all about?
天大的笑话
Inside joke.
这就是你想让我看的…
So this is what you wanted me to see…
悬崖壁洞里 天平上摆着的几块石头?
a hole in the cliff with some rocks on the cale?
这就是我会在岛上的原因?
That’s why I’m here?
不是
No.
那才是你会在岛上的原因
That’s why you’re here.
James 那就是你们会在岛上的原因
That, James, is why you’re all here.
好的 做到位 加油 保持这样
All right, dig it out. Come on. All the way.
不要作弊 快点 加油 保持这样
No cheatin’. Come on, now. Come on, all the way.
你们可以赶上 你们可以赶上
You can catch ’em. You can catch ’em.
加油 做到位
Come on, dig it out.
现在冲刺 保持冲刺状态
Bring it in now. Bring it in all the way.
好样的 好样的
Good job. Good job.
好了 同学们!
All right, everyone!
请把课本翻到第四章
Please open your textbooks to chapter four.
今天我们要讲…
Today we are going to talk about…
人类的生殖系统
the human reproductive system.
你知道教…
Do you know where the teach…
不好意思 能告诉我教师休息室在哪儿吗?
Excuse me. Can you tell me where the teachers’ lounge is?
– 嗯 就在那儿 – 谢谢
– Yeah, it’s over there. – thank you.
好了 大家 我知道我像个跳线的唱片喋喋不休
All right, people, I know I sound like a broken record,
可我还要再说多少次才行?
but how many times do we have to go over this?
如果谁喝完最后一杯咖啡
If you have the last cup of coffee,
请把滤纸拿下来
you remove the filter
丢掉
and throw it away.
别担心 我会煮一壶新的
Fear not. I will make a fresh pot.
其实我只想喝点伯爵红茶
Actually, I was just hoping for some earl grey.
茶?
Tea?
现在总算有人要绅士饮品了
Now there’s a gentleman’s drink.
我们好像还没见过 我叫Ben Linus 教欧洲历史
I don’t believe we’ve met. Ben Linus. European history.
– 我叫John Locke 是代课教师 – 嗯 欢迎你
– John Locke. Substitute. – Well, welcome.
这些都是谁写的?
Who wrote all this?
一个曾叫”Jacob”的人
His name was Jacob.
曾叫”Jacob”?
“Was” Jacob?
他昨天死了
He died yesterday.
你看起来倒不是太难过
You don’t seem too upset about it.
我不难过
I’m not.
为什么这些名字都被划掉了?
Why are all the names crossed out?
没有都划掉
They’re not all crossed out.
“Shephard”没划掉
“Shephard.”
是指Jack Shephard?
That’d be Jack Shephard?
不只他
And he’s not the only one.
“Reyes.”也没
“Reyes.”
就是Hugo 对吧?
that’s Hugo, right?
– 这个8是什么意思? – Jacob对数字很痴迷
– What’s the 8 about? – Jacob had a thing for numbers.
有”16 Jarrah”
“16. Jarrah.”
有”42 Kwon”
“42. Kwon.”
我不知道指的是Sun还是Jin
I don’t know if it’s Sun or if it’s Jin.
这儿
Here.
还有”4 Locke”
“4. Locke.”
我想我们俩都认识他
I think both know him.
最后同样重要的…
Last but not least…
“15号♥ Ford”
“number 15. Ford.”
就是你
That would be you.
他把我名字写在这面墙上干嘛?
Why would he write my name on this wall?
– 我又没见过他 – 哦 不 你肯定见过他
– I never even met the guy. – Oh, no, I’m sure you did meet Jacob.
就在你生命的某个重要时刻 James
At some point in your life, James,
很可能在你还很小
probably when you were young,
很可怜 很脆弱的时候 他找过你
when you were miserable and vulnerable, he came to you.
他操纵着你
He manipulated you,
把你当成木偶那样操纵
pulled your strings like you were a puppet.
结果 你以为是你自己做的那些选择
And as a result, choices that you thought you made
事实上根本就不是选择
were never really choices at all.
他在逼迫你 James
He was pushing you, James.
逼迫你…
Pushing you…
来到这个岛上
to the island.
那他究竟为什么要这么做?
Why the hell would he do that?
因为你是接♥班♥人之一
Because you’re a candidate.
什么的接♥班♥人?
Candidate for what?
他认为自己是这个地方的守护者
He thought he was the protector of this place.
而你 James 已经被提名…
And you, James, have been nominated…
来接手那份使命
to take over that job.
那意味着什么?
What does that mean?
意味着你有三个选择
It means you’ve got three choices.
第一个选择 你可以什么都不做…
First, you can do nothing and…
静观其变
see how all this plays out.
这样很可能
And possibly,
你的名字…
your name…
就会被划掉
will get crossed out.
第二个选择就是
Second option,
你可以接下这份使命
you can accept the job,
成为新的Jacob 来守护这个岛
become the new Jacob and protect the island.
守护它什么?
Protect it from what?
没有什么 James
From nothing, James.
这就是那个天大的笑话
That’s the joke.
根本没什么好守护的
There’s nothing to protect it from.
就是个破岛而已
It’s just a damn island.
没有Jacob或你 或其他任何被他荒废生命的人
And it will be perfectly fine without Jacob or you
这岛都会好好的 继续存在
or any of the other people whose lives he wasted.
你说了有三个选择
You said there were three choices.
第三个 James 就是我们离开
The third choice, James, is that we just go.
只要我们离开这个岛
We just get the hell off this island
永远地忘掉它
and we never look back.
那怎么才能做到?
And how do we do that?
我们一起
Together.
你说呢 James?
So what do you say, James?
准备好回家了吗?
Are you ready to go home?
管他呢 好的
Hell, yes.