这样非常好啊
You’re taking this extremely well.
什么非常好?
Taking what extremely well?
我还活着站在这里啊
That I’m here.
我才不在乎你是死是活
I don’t give a damn if you’re dead
你是时空旅行…
or time travelin’ or…
或是被圣诞节幽灵带走 于我何干
the ghost of christmas past.
我只在意这杯威士忌
All I care about is this whiskey.
来 干完这杯
So bottom’s up,
然后滚出我的屋子
then get the hell out of my house.
这间屋子不是你的 James
This isn’t your house, James.
不是我的又怎样
The hell it ain’t.
不 你仅仅是在这儿住过一段时间
No. You just lived here for a while.
这屋子永远不会是你的
This was never your house.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你一定不是John Locke
You sure as hell ain’t John Locke.
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
因为Locke很胆小
Cause Locke was scared,
就算他佯装镇定 也一样
even when he was pretending he wasn’t.
但是你…
But you…
你并不胆小
You ain’t scared.
如果我告诉你 我是唯一通晓玄机的人
What if I told you I was the person who could answer
又该怎么说呢?
the most important question in the world?
什么玄机?
And what question is that?
你为什么会在这所岛上?
Why are you on this island?
我会在这所岛上
I’m on this island
是因为我乘坐的飞机坠毁了
because my plane crashed,
飞机在空中炸毁
’cause my flight blew up,
还有 我驾驶的直升机载荷过重
because the helicopter I was on was ridin’ one too heavy.
那不是你在这里的原因
That’s not why you’re here.
如果你愿意跟我来…
And if you come with me…
我就能向你证实
I can prove it.
好吧 我得先穿好裤子
Well, I guess I better put some pants on.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
靠!
Come on!
噢 去死吧!
Aw, damn it!
老兄?
Dude?
老兄!
Dude!
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我要干什么? 你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?
What am I doing? What the hell are you doing?
你这辈子停过车吗?
You ever park a car in your life?
你几乎占了我的车位!
You’re practically in my spot!
– 我很抱歉 – 哼
– I’m sorry. – Yeah.
但是 看 那边有一个残疾人专用停车位
But, you know, there’s a handicap spot right over here.
是 是有 但有谁规定我必须停在那了
Yeah. Yeah, okay. But I don’t have to park there.
我可以想停哪儿就停哪儿
I can park anywhere I want.
而你 只需要把车停在自己的车位里
You need to stay inside the lines.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
他们本该给我预留一个车位的
They were supposed to reserve a spot for me.
可是 哎 所以我只能停这儿了
So, you know, I just parked here.
我从来没见过你 你在这个公♥司♥工作吗?
I haven’t seen you before. You work here?
事实上 这是我的公♥司♥
Actually, I own the company.
我是Hugo Reyes
Hugo Reyes.
我是John Locke
John Locke.
好 你是做什么工作的 John?
Cool. What do you do here, John?
呃 实际上 什么都不是 我的上司刚把我炒了
Uh, actually, nothing. My boss just fired me.
哦? 谁是你的上司?
Oh? Who’s your boss?
他叫Randy
His name is Randy.
– 不过 呃… – 是Randy Nations?
– But, uh… – Randy Nations?
对 就是他
Yeah. Yes.
哦 那可是个十足的蠢货
Yeah, that guy is a huge douche.
想让我帮你向他求情吗?
You want me to talk to him for ya?
不 没关系的
No, that’s okay.
听着 John
Tell you what, John.
我还有一个临时代理处
I own a temp agency, too.
打这个电♥话♥
Call this number
告诉他们 Hugo说了
and tell them that Hugo said
要给你安排一份新工作 马上
to hook you up with a new job pronto.
打起精神来
And chin up.
一切都会好起来的
Things are gonna work out.
他已经开始腐烂了
He’s getting pretty ripe.
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
走了 他们说要到寺庙那去
They left. They said they were going to the temple.
目前 那是岛上最安全的地方
Right now it’s the safest place on the island.
– 我们也该去那儿 – 你还好吗?
– We should go there, too. – Are you all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
来吧 咱们离开这儿
Come on, let’s get out of here.
你凭什么认为 我会跟你走?
What makes you think that I’m going with you?
因为你想要找到Jin
Because you want to find Jin.
你知道他现在的情况?
What do you know about my husband?
我知道如果他还活着 还在这个岛上
I know that if he’s on the island and he’s alive,
那他一定是在寺庙里
then he’ll be at the temple.
我们走吧
Let’s get moving.
John怎么办?
What about John?
我们得把他埋了
We need to bury him.
你一个人在那个房♥子里都干什么 James?
What were you doing alone in that house, James?
喝酒
Drinking.
– 你其他朋友都哪儿去了? – 一些去了寺庙 一些 其它地方
– Where are the rest of your friends? – Some, temple, somewhere.
你为什么不跟他们一起去呢?
Why aren’t you with them?
你猜怎么着? 咱们就安安静静的走 成吗?
You know what? How about we just don’t talk?
听你的
You got it.
他是谁?
Who the hell is that?
你能看见他?
You can see him?
那孩子? 靠 对 我当然看得见他
The kid? Hell, yeah, I can see him.
嘿!
Hey!
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
你不能杀他
You can’t kill him.
不要告诉我 什么不能做
Don’t tell me what I can’t do.
不要告诉我 什么不能做!
Don’t tell me what I can’t do!
Locke! Locke呀!
Locke! Locke!
听着 不管你是谁 给你20秒钟 给我出来
Look, whoever you are, you got about 20 seconds,
否则 我就走了!
and then I’m outta here!
– 他呢? – 你在这儿干什么?
– Where is he? – What the hell are you doing here?
– 他在哪儿? – Locke? 追着一个小孩进丛林里了
– Where is he? – Locke? Ran off into the jungle after some kid.
– 我们得马上走 现在 – 去哪?
– We need to go, now. – Go where?
– 去寺庙 快走 快走 – 你知道吗?
– To the temple. Let’s go. Let’s go. – You know what?
我去过寺庙了 而现在 我要跟着Locke
I’ve been to the temple. I think I’m sticking with Locke.
– 他不是John Locke – 我知道
– That man is not John Locke. – I know.
– 那你为什么还要和他在一起? – 因为他知道答案
– Then why are you with him? – Because he’s got answers,
他说他知道我来到这个岛上的真正原因…
says he knows why I’m on this island…
– 除非你愿意告诉我 Richard – 别天真了
– unless you wanna tell me why I’m here, Richard. – Don’t be naive.
– 他什么都不会告诉你的 他要杀了你 – 如果他要杀我
– He’s not gonna tell you anything. He’s gonna kill you. – If he wanted to kill me,
– 他都可以 杀死我十几次了 – 你不明白
– he could’ve done it a dozen times already. – You don’t understand what you’re dealing with.
他不只想要你死 他要置每个人于死地…
He doesn’t just want you dead. He wants everyone dead…
你关心的每个人… 所有人… 他不会善罢甘休的…
everyone you care about… all of them… and he won’t stop…
你在和谁说话?
Who you talking to?
没人啊
Nobody.
你追上那个孩子了吗?
You ever catch up with the kid?
什么孩子?
What kid?

Right.
咱们上路吧 好吗?
Let’s get on with it, shall we?
好 James 咱们赶紧上路
Yes, James. Les get on with it.
你会把自己描述为哪种动物?
What kind of animal would you describe yourself as?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你会把自己描述为哪种动物?
What kind of animal would you describe yourself as?
呃… 我… 我不知道这跟我的工作有什么关系…
Uh… I… I don’t know what that has to do with…
想到什么就说什么
Just say whatever comes to mind.
你是不是想把自己 描述成人类个人?
Would you describe yourself as a people person?
我能不能找你的上司谈谈?
May I speak to your supervisor?
当然可以
Of course.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!