“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
她的死是我的错 不是你的
It’s not your fault she’s dead. It’s mine.
我说服她留下 因为我不想孤单的一个人
I convinced her to stay because I didn’t want to be alone.
你在晚上之前就能到达寺庙
You can probably make it back to the temple by nightfall.
很抱歉让你看到我这个样子
I’m sorry you had to see me like that.
你好 Richard
Hello, Richard.
– 你? – 就是我
– You? – Me.
我对你们很失望!
I am very disappointed in all of you!
你去澳洲干嘛?
So what were you doing in Australia?
– 出差还是观光? – 其实我是去徒步旅行
– Business or pleasure? – Actually, I went on a walkabout.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to Los Angeles.
– 拜 爸爸 – 拜 亲爱的
– Bye, daddy. – Bye, sweetie.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
John啊?
John?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯 我还行
Yeah. I’m fine.

Oh.
来 让… 让我扶你进去
Come on, let’s… let’s get you inside.

Okay.
那要多长时间?
Well, how long will that take?
婚礼在♥十♥月♥举♥行♥
The wedding is in October.
呃 我回头再给你打 好
Look, I’m gonna just have to call you back. Yeah.
我烦死这些酒会承办人
I am so sick of caterers
和乐队了
and bands
还有选椅子背的花色
and picking fabrics for chair backs.
你觉得就请…
What do you say we just…
我父母和你父亲 在拉斯维加斯
get my parents and your dad
举办一个简单的婚礼 怎么样?
and do it shotgun style in Vegas?
不 Helen 你应该得到更好的
No. You deserve better than that, Helen.
我们能做到 我知道我们能
And we can do this. I know we can.
我喜欢…
I like…
这个
this one.
– 那个? – 我是说这个
– That one? – I meant this one.
你真贴心
You are a very sweet man.
我知道
I know.
会议怎么样?
So how was the conference?
无聊
Boring.
谁是Jack Shephard医生?
Who’s, uh, who’s Dr. Jack Shephard?
噢 填报失表的时候
Oh, I met him at lost luggage,
在丢失行李处遇到的
when I went to fill out the forms.
他… 他也丢了个东西
He… he lost something, too.
他是脊椎医生?
He’s a spinal surgeon?
嗯 人很好
Yeah. Nice guy.
他给了我一次免费询诊
He offered me a free consult.
你应该给他打电♥话♥
You should call him.
哦 Helen 他只是出于礼貌
Oh, he was just being polite, Helen.
那又怎样?
So what?
我是说…
I mean…
你碰上一个脊椎医生 这多巧啊?
What are the odds of you just running into a spinal surgeon?
我是说 谁能解释?
I mean, who knows?
也许这就是命运
Maybe it’s destiny.
没准儿是吧
Maybe it is.
好吧 Richard
All right, Richard.
是时候谈谈了
Time to talk.
欢迎回来 上校
Welcome back, Colonel.

Wow.
你在澳洲晒得不错
You got a nice tan in Australia.
想我们吗?
Did you miss us?
当然想 Randy
Sure I did, Randy.
那么… John 会开得怎么样?
So… how was the conference, John?
噢 还行 我没学到什么东西
Uh, it was okay. I didn’t really learn anything.
– 没有? – 但是 呃 我认识了几个人
– No? – But, um, I made some good contacts, though.
真的? 很有趣
Really? That’s interesting.
是这样 Ken Fisher打电♥话♥说 你取消了跟他的午餐
See, uh, Ken Fisher called and said you had to cancel your lunch with him.
是的 是的 我那天不太舒服
Right, right. I was a little under the weather that day.
– 哦… 可能是时差 – 真的吗?
– Uh… probably jet lag. – Really?
因为后来会议人员给我打电♥话♥
Cause then the seminar people called
说你没有拿你的入场券
and said you hadn’t picked up your credentials.
我查了一下
I did some checking,
你好像什么活动都没参加
and it seems that you didn’t attend a single event.
我们是公费把你送去悉尼的…
Since we sent you to Sydney on the company’s dime…
你到底去哪了?
where the hell were you?
Randy 我很抱歉 我…
Look, Randy, I’m really sorry. I’m…
为什么不把这当作假期呢?
Why don’t we just call it my vacation week?
我认为你想在10月份放假
I thought you wanted that vacation week in October?
你知道的 为了你的婚礼
You know, for your wedding.
求你了 Randy 我… 我知道不应该说谎
Please, Randy. I… I know I shouldn’t have lied.
但是我去哪了…
But where I was…
是个人隐私
It’s personal,
而且我… 我真的不想说这件事
and I… and I really don’t want to talk about it.
好吧 John
Okay, John.
嘿 你被解雇了
Hey, you’re fired.
渴吗?
Thirsty?
Richard 很抱歉我打了你的嗓喉咙
Richard, I’m sorry I hit you in the throat
还把你拉出沙滩 但我必须要做些什么
and dragged you off the beach, but I had to do something.
– 你想干嘛? – 我一直想…
– What do you want? – What I’ve always wanted…
让你跟我走
for you to come with me.
为什么你这么像John Locke?
Why do you look like John Locke?
我知道他会带我找到Jacob
I knew he’d get me access to Jacob,
因为John是接♥班♥人
because John’s a candidate,
至少曾经是
or at least he was a candidate.
你的意思是…
What do you mean…
你说什么”接♥班♥人”?
What do you mean, “a candidate”?
– Jacob没有告诉你这件事吗? – 告诉我什么?
– Didn’t Jacob tell you any of this? – Any of what?
哦 Richard 我很抱歉
Oh, Richard, I’m sorry.
你是指 你一直按照他的吩咐去做
You mean, you’ve been doing everything he told you
而他却始终没有告诉你为什么?
all this time, and he never said why?
我绝不会那样对你
I would never have done that to you.
我也绝不会对你有所隐瞒
I would never have kept you in the dark.
那… 你会怎么做?
And… and what would you have done?
我会对你以礼相待
I would have treated you with respect.
跟我来
Come with me,
我保证会告诉你一切
and I promise I’ll tell you everything.

No.
Richard 你确定吗?
Are you sure about that, Richard?
机不可失 失不再来
Because people seldom get a second chance.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I’m not going anywhere with you.
那好吧…
All right…
怎么了?
What?
待会见 Richard 我去去就来
I’ll be seeing you, Richard, sooner than you think.
打扰你了吗?
Am I interrupting?
告诉我 他们发生了什么事
Tell me what happened to them.
好吧
All right.
你有很合理的理由 质疑我所说的话
There’s a fairly reasonable chance that you won’t believe me.
说来听听
Try me.
是John Locke杀了他们
John Locke killed them.
– 全是他一人所为吗? – 是的
– All by himself? – Yes.
他化作一股黑烟
He turned into a pillar of black smoke,
就在我眼前 把他们全杀了
and he killed them right before my eyes.
Jacob也被杀了吗?
Did it kill Jacob as well?
是的
Yes.
那他的尸体在哪儿?
Then where’s his body?
Locke将他踢入火堆 现在早已化成了灰烬
Locke kicked him into the fire, and he burned away.
Locke… 你知道他为什么 将Richard带进丛林吗?
Locke… do you know why he carried Richard out into the jungle?
他是在招募新人
He’s recruiting.
你好啊 James
Hello, James.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
是啊
I am,
我就在这儿等死呢
here’s to bein’ dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!