这是你赎罪的机会
Then this is your chance to redeem yourself.
这是药
It’s medicine,
你的朋友需要它
and your friend needs it.
我如果不拿给他 会怎么样?
What happens if I don’t give it to him?
感染会扩散
The infection will spread.
所以… 没别的了? 啥也没有?
So… nothing? There wasn’t anything?
没有白光? 没有天使唱歌♥?
No white light? Angels singing?
没有死去的亲友?
No dead relatives?
我记得我被打中了
I remember being shot.
你不是变成僵尸了吧?
You’re not a zombie, right?
不 我不是僵尸
No. I am not a zombie.
嘿
Hey.
能让我和Sayid单独待会儿么?
You mind giving me and Sayid a minute?
行 知道么 私下谈话总是让我抓狂
Yeah, see, private talks kinda freak me out
因为他们经常会让我做
cause they usually lead
我不是很理解的事情
to me having to do something I don’t quite understand.
我懂你的意思
I’m right there with ya.
好 我们在饭厅 有事叫我们
It’s fine. We’ll be in the food court if you need us.
他们告诉你 用烙铁烫我的原因了吗?
So did they tell you why they burnt me with a hot poker?
他们说是在为你诊断
They said they were trying to diagnose you.
是的
Right.
他们说这是一种测试
They told me it was some sort of test,
而我已经通过了
which they said I passed.
但很明显 我并没有
Clearly, I didn’t.
那是什么
What’s that?
他们想让你服下这个
They want you to take it.
据他们说 这是药
It’s medicine, according to them.
那你认为呢?
What about according to you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道吗 在你…
And you know, before when you…
在你谢我救你一命之前 我…
when you thanked me for saving your life, I…
我其实什么也没做 Sayid
I didn’t have anything to do with it, Sayid.
不是我救的你 是他们
I didn’t fix you. They did.
我不在乎救我的是谁
I don’t care who fixed me.
我在乎的是我信任谁
I only care about who I trust,
所以 如果你说要我吃那粒药 Jack
so if you want me to take that pill, Jack,
我就吃
I’ll do it.
等下 你要去哪?
Wait. Where are you going?
赶上Sawyer
Catching up with Sawyer.
你从没想过把他带回庙里
So you never planned to bring him back to the temple.
不 我不想坐牢 你也不想吧?
No. I’m not interested in being a prisoner. Are you?
– Kate 你们飞机在哪降落的? – 什么?
– Where did your plane land, Kate? – What?
你和Jack和Hurley坐的那架Ajira飞机…
The Ajira plane that you, Jack and Hurley came in on…
– 在哪降落的? – 我不知道
– Where did it land? – I don’t know.
Sun也在那架飞机上 我得找到她
Sun was on that plane, too, and I have to find her.
你觉得他们会告诉你吗?
You think they’re gonna tell you?
你认为他们会关心你 Sun 或者我们中的谁吗?
You think they care about you or about Sun or about any of us?
那你关心谁 Kate?
Who do you care about, Kate?
祝你好运 Jin
Good luck, Jin.
你找到Sawyer后… 打算怎么办?
Once you catch up with Sawyer… then what?
我想我们会一起商量下一步的行动
I guess we’ll figure that out together.
嗯 那么…
So, uh…
你的手铐呢?
What happened to your handcuffs?
我找人砍断了
I cut them off.
这里环境真好
It’s a beautiful neighborhood.
他们一定是一对和善的夫妇
I bet they’re a really nice couple.
怎么了?
What?
我什么都没说啊
I didn’t say anything.
你… 你认为他们是故意没来机场接我的?
What, you… you think they didn’t come to the airport on purpose?
我为什么要那么想?
Why would I think that?
那就好 我知道他们不是故意的
Good, because they didn’t.
到了
This is it.
嗯…
Um…
你能陪我一起进去吗?
Will you come in with me?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
拜托 我… 我只是…
Please, I… I just…
我真的不想独自进去
I really don’t want to go up there on my own.
呃 嗨 是Baskum太太吗? 我… 我是Clair Littleton
Uh, hi. Uh, Mrs. Baskum? I’m… I’m Clair Littleton
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
真抱歉
I’m so so sorry.
呃…
Um…
我丈夫…
My husband…
抛弃了我 相信我
He left me. And believe me,
我的确也非常想要这个孩子
I wanted the baby so much,
但是…
But…
我一个人 真的负担不了
I can’t do it alone.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是 我知道 我早该打电♥话♥告诉你的
Look, I know I should’ve called you
所以 呃 那么…
So, uh, what…
你… 你… 你就这样反悔了?
Y… y… you just changed your mind?
瞧 我… 我的生活已经…
Look, my… my life is just…
已经一团糟了
a little bit complicated.
她大老远从澳大利亚跑来 可你却连电♥话♥都不打一个?
She came all the way from Australia, and you don’t call?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my god.
你还好吗?
Are you Ok?
啊! 我要生了!
Aah! It’s coming!
谁在那儿?
Who’s there?
马上出来
Better come out now
否则 我就开枪了
or so help me, I’m just gonna start shooting.
你来这干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
她是怎么了?
What’s happening?
– 我… 我想我已经宫缩了 – 什么时候开始的?
– I… I think I’m having contractions. – When did they start?
– 呃 大概20分钟前 – 试着放松
– Um, about 20 minutes ago. – Try to relax.
我们马上带你去检查
We’re gonna take you to the M.F.C.U. to get looked at.
你和她一起的?
Are you with her?
– 是 – 好 跟我走
– Yeah. – Okay, follow me.
你在干什么? 这… 这是怎么了?
What are you doing? What… what’s going on?
稍等 医生马上就来
Hold on. The doctor will be with you in just a moment.
– 怎… 怎么样现在? – 有什么问题吗?
– What… what’s going on? – Is something wrong?
请问
Excuse me.
请问
Excuse me.
– 嗨 – 你是医生吗?
– Yes. – Are you a doctor?
– 是 我是Goodspeed医生 – 能麻烦你过来看看吗?
– Yes. I’m Dr. Goodspeed. – Can I please get your help in here?
Littleton小姐?
Ms. Littleton?
Claire 你感觉怎么样?
Claire, how are you feeling?
很不舒服 怎… 怎么了我这是?
Uncomfortable, What… w… what’s happening?
怎么了…
What’s happening…
你的小宝宝已经迫不及待 要叫妈妈了
Is that motherature has gotten a little ahead of herself.
你准备好面对他了吗?
Are you ready to have your baby?
– 我… 不好意思 你说什么?! – 你已经怀孕36周了
– I… I’m sorry. What?! – You’re at 36 weeks.
扩张了3厘米 80%的羊水也破了
3 centimeters dilated and about 80% effaced.
就是说 只要你愿意 今晚你就可以生了
Which means, if you want, You can have your baby tonight.
如果我愿意? 那么 就是说… 你也可以阻止不生?
If I want? So at, you mean… you mean you can stop it then?
应该可以 但是 那要注射大量麻药
Maybe. However, to do that would require number of drugs.
麻药? 那么… 会伤害到宝宝吗?
Drugs? I mean, w… will that hurt the baby?
不 他们相当安全
No, they are perfectly safe.
我只是不想
I just don’t want to have to
无谓地 给你注射药物
stick you with needless if I don’t have to.
所以 完全取决于你
So is up to you.
我… 我还没准备好
I’m… I’m not ready.
那好 马上给她静脉注射
OK. Let’s get her started on the ifedipine drip.
这… 这… 这是什么意思?
Wh… what… what is it?
Margaret 给她做超声波检测
Margaret, let’s do her ultrasound.
我想知道发生什么了
I wanna get a piece of what’s going on in there.
这… 可能是婴儿的位置不对了
It… it could just mean the baby’s out of position.
你… 你… 你在说什么?!
W… w… what are you… what are you saying?!
我… 我的… 孩子发生什么了?!
W… what… what’s happening to my baby?!
我孩子还好吗?!
Is my baby okay?!
Aaron好吗?!
Is Aaron okay?!