“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
Juliet啊
Juliet.
都是你干的好事
You did this.
Kate? Hurley啊!
Kate? Hurley!
把他抬起来 送到泉水那边去
Pick him up. Get him to the spring.
水有些浑浊 怎么回事?
The water isn’t clear. What happened?
你在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了!
You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him!
– 你朋友死了 – Jack!
– Your friend is dead. – Jack!
发生什么事了?
What happened?
他活过来了
He’s alive.
生效了?
It worked?
兄弟 你没事啦!
Dude, you’re okay!
Hurley 让他喘口气
Hurley, let him breathe.
Miles 你能弄点水来么?
Miles, can you go get some water?
好 我这就去
Yeah, on it.
Sayid 嘿
Sayid. Hey.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
有点头晕
A little light-headed.
Jack啊…
Jack…
我怎么了?
What happened to me?
你死而复生了
You died.
这怎么可能?
How is that even possible?
我是说…
I mean…
他前一会儿才断气 现在又安然无恙?
One minute he’s gone, and now he’s fine?
他当然没事
Of course he’s fine.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
他是个枪杀孩子的伊♥拉♥克♥游客
He’s an Iraqi tourer who shoots kids.
没这么容易死
He’s definitely deserves another go-around.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你觉得外面有多少持枪分子?
How many guys with guns you think are outside this place?
– 什么? – 他们带我来的时候 我正处于昏迷中
– What? – I was out cold when they brought me in here.
你看见多少警卫? 5个? 10个? 100个?
How many guards did you see? Five? Ten? A hundred?
你想做什么?
What are you thinking?
我在计划逃跑 Kate
I’m thinking about running, Kate.
她戴着手铐
She’s got hands in handcuffs,
但她可能会把手铐遮起来 明白吗?
but she’s probably got ’em covered, okay?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 看路啊
Hey, watch it.
开车!
Go!
– 快开车! – 小姐 我已经载客了
– Go now! – Lady, I already have a customer.
– 混♥蛋♥ 我叫你开车! – 好的
– Damn it, I said go! – Okay.
哦! 慢点 慢点 别开那么快
Ooh! Easy, easy. Slow down.
– 嘿 别开那么快! 慢点! – 知道! 知道! 你叫我开车的!
– Hey, just slow down. Slow down! – Okay! Okay! You said go!
把我们带出这里就好
Just get us out of here.
嘿! 嘿! 停车!
Hey! Hey! Stop the cab!
拜托 拜托让我下… 啊!
Please, please just let me out of… Aah!
闭嘴!
Be quiet!
– 你在做什么? 快开车! – 有人在那儿 我会撞上他的
– What are you doing? Move! – There’s a guy. I’m not gonna run him over.
嘿 我在这里走着呢! 我在走着呢!
Hey. I’m walkin’ here! I’m walkin’ here!
不要下车
Do not get out of this car.
开车
Just go.
快开车! 别管那家伙! 开车!
Go now! I don’t care about the guy! Go!
嘿! 嘿! 你要死啊?!
Hey! Hey! What the hell?!
嘿 我记住你的车牌号♥了!
Hey, I got your license plate!
前方红绿灯处 左转
At the light, take a left.
拜托… 拜托让我下车 好吗?
Can you… can you please, please just let me go?
– 我保证不会向别人多嘴的 – 嘿!
– I promise I won’t say anything to anyone. – Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
该死的!
Damn it!
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
把你的钱包给我
Give me your purse.
– 什么? – 我说 把你的钱包给我!
– What? – I said, give me your purse!
现在 下车
Now get out of the car.
我能不能… 拿一下行李?
Can I please just… just get my suitcase?
不行! 下车!
No, you can’t! Get out of the car!
放轻松
Easy.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
他们要干嘛?
What do they want?
是The Others 兄弟
It’s The Others, dude.
他们又一次…
They caught us…
抓到了我们
again.
我不清楚 我想 他们在试图保护我们
I don’t know. I think they’re trying to protect us.
嗯 就… 像你看到的 呃
Yeah, and as… as you can see, uh,
Hugo在这里 被当做头儿看待
Hugo here has assumed the leadership position,
可以说… 这样很棒
So… that’s pretty great.
怎么了?
What?
你的伤口
The wound.
几乎完全愈合了
It’s almost completely closed.
谢谢你 Jack
Thank you, Jack.
– 谢我什么? – 谢你救了我的命
– For what? – Saving my life.
Jarrah先生 请跟我们来下 好吗?
Mr. Jarrah, will you come with us, please?
– 跟你去哪儿? – 里面 没什么好担心的 我们…
– Come with you where? – Inside. Nothing to worry about. We…
我跟他一起去
I’m coming with him.
哦 抱歉 我们要跟他单独谈
Oh, I’m sorry. We need to talk to him alone.
– 就几个问题 – 你有几个问题? 正好 我们也是
– Just a few questions. – You have a few questions? Well, so do we.
我想先问 你们是什么人?
I mean, let’s start with, who are you?
你们干嘛把我们囚在这? 你们…
Why are you holding us here? You…
一旦跟Jarrah先生谈过 我们将很乐意告诉你们
Once we’ve spoken to Mr. Jarrah, we’ll be more than happy
你们想知道的一切
to tell you everything you want to know.
我有种预感
Something tells me
你们不会乐意告诉我们任何事
that you’re not gonna be happy to tell us anything.
别开枪! 放下武器!
Don’t shoot! Lower your weapons!
拜托 你没必要这样做
Please, you don’t have to do this.
– 我们不会伤害你的朋友的 – 他不是我朋友
– We won’t hurt your friend. – He ain’t my friend.
你高兴把他们怎么样 就怎么样
You do what you want with him and anybody else.
可我? 我要离开这儿
But me? I’m walking outta here.
James啊?
James?
我要离开这里 明白吗?
I’m gone. You understand?
拜托
Please.
你得留下来
You have to stay.
不 我不要
No, I don’t.
别跟着我
Don’t come after me.
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
他们要把Sayid带到哪儿去?
Where are they taking Sayid?
嘿 别激动! 大家都冷静下来!
Hey, calm down! Everybody calm down!
– Ford会去哪儿? – 什么?
– Where’d Ford go? – What?
– Ford 你朋友 刚跑出去的那个… 他去哪儿了? – 我不知道
– Ford. Your friend who just ran out here… Where did he go? – I don’t know.
你真以为我会相信?
You really expect me to believe that?
他说他要杀了我 你信吗?
He told me he wanted to kill me. You believe that?
– 我能把他带回来 – 你知道他去哪儿了?
– I can bring him back. – You know where he went?
不知道 但我可以追踪到他
No, but I can track him.
让我去吧
Let me go.
我能把他带回来 还能让他留下来
I will bring him back, and I can make him stay.
Kate啊…
Kate…
你确定要单独跟这些人一起去?
You sure you wanna go out there alone with these people?
我跟她一起去
I’ll go with her.
他得安全地回来 这很重要
It’s very important that he gets back here safely.
你凭什么就认为他会听你的?
What makes you think he’s gonna listen to you?
我有把握说服他
I can very convincing when I wanna be.
轮胎锤在哪儿?
Where’s your tire hammer?
– 你遇到麻烦了 – 你也是
– You got problem. – So do you.
轮胎锤在哪儿?
Where’s your tire hammer?
轮胎锤会敲断你的手腕
Tire hammer’ll just cut off your wrists.
你的麻烦就是 你需要一个冲压机
Your problem is you need a punch press,
可你不可能
and you’re not gonna be able
一边用冲压机 一边还用枪指着我
to use one of those and keep that gun pointed at me.
– 你是在主动请缨? – 我手很稳
– You volunteering? – I got steady hands,
不过我觉得 我们打见面起就有误会
but I kinda feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
我给你200美元
I’ll give you 200 dollars.
别动
Now hold still.