What? They built it?
对 他们造了
Yeah. They built it.
住手Sawyer!
Sawyer!
呃!
Uhh!
你错了!
You were wrong!
那是该死的天鹅站舱口…
That’s the damn swan hatch…
爆♥炸♥过后就像是我们留下来的一样
Blown up just like we left it
在我们开始穿越时空之前!
Before we started jumping through time!
你说过我们甚至可以阻止它建立!
You said we could stop it from ever gettin’ built!
– 我们的飞机也不会坠落到这个岛! – 别这样了!
– That our plane would never crash on this island! – Stop it!
– 这儿不是洛杉矶! – 别这样了!
– This ain’t l.a.x.! – Stop it!
你让我们白折腾了!
You blew us right back where we started!
而Juliet却死了
Except Juliet’s dead.
她死了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 都是你的错
She’s dead, you son of a bitch, ’cause you were wrong.
Sawyer啊…
Sawyer…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我还以为我们会…
I thought we were supposed to…
本以为会起作用的
I thought it would work.
可它没有!
Well, it didn’t!
你在排队?
You in line?
不 在等我的朋友
No, I’m just waiting for my friend.
– 哦! – 喔
– Oh! – Whoa.
– 对不起 我没有… – 没关系
– I’m sorry. I didn’t… – It’s okay.
– 我没看到你在这儿 – 没关系
– I didn’t see you there. – It’s okay.
我们坐回去吧 亲爱的
Let’s get back to our seats, sweetheart.
嗯
Mmm.
千层面
Lasagna.
别 别用刀叉 亲爱的
No. No knife and fork for you, honey.
你觉得我会干嘛
What do you think I’m gonna do,&
捅了你然后逃跑?
Stab you and run?
嘿 走路看着点 伙计
Hey, watch we’re you’re going, buddy.
对不起 我的错
Sorry. My bad.
说吧 好吗? 就一遍
Say it. Come on, please? Just once.
– 我真不想这么干 兄弟 – 我爱死那广♥告♥了
– I really don’t want to, dude. – I love those commercials.
说吧 用澳洲口音说
Come on. Just do the Australian accent,
我就不来烦你了
And I’ll leave you alone.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. Fine. All right.
哦!开始咕咕咯咯的一天吧 伙计!
Oi! Have a cluckity-cluck day, mate!
你知道这是谁吗?
You know who this is?
这是… 是咯咯叫先生鸡肉店的老板
This is…this is the owner of Mr. Cluck’s chicken.
而他… 他现在正和我们一起
And he’s…and he’s back here riding coach
– 坐在飞机上! 对吧? – 那又怎么了?
– With the rest of us yutzes! Huh? – How about th?
嘿 嗯 我能问下
Hey, um, do you mind me asking,
像你这样的人是如何有了这么大的一家公♥司♥的呢?
How exactly did a guy like you get to own a major corporation?
我中了彩票又喜欢吃鸡
I won the lottery and I like chicken,
就把它买♥♥下喽
So I bought it.
噢 真好
Oh. Good.
你真行
Good for you.
你知道吗 你真不该告诉其他人你中奖了
You know, you really shouldn’t tell people you won the lottery.
是吗? 为什么?
Yeah? Why not?
因为他们会利用你 这就是原因
Cause they’ll take advantage of you. That’s why not.
谢谢你的忠告 兄弟 但这不会发生的
Thanks for the advice, dude, but it’s not gonna happen.
不会 是吗?
It’s not, huh?
是的 我运气向来很好
Nope. Nothing bad ever happens to me.
我是世界上最幸运的人
I’m the luckiest guy alive.
刚刚怎么了?
What just happened?
我看到了一阵闪光
I found a flashlight.
兄弟 谁在乎啊? 白昼瞬间成黑夜了
Dude, who cares? The sky just went from day to night.
– 怎么回事啊?! – 我猜我们是穿越时空了
– What happened?! – I think we moved through time.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
白色闪光 头痛 听不见声音
White flash. Headache. Can’t hear.
– 我以前也发生过 – Jack和其他人呢?
– Happened to me before. – What about Jack and everyone else?
– 他们也穿越时空了吗? – 我不知道
– Did they move through time, too? – I don’t know.
他们开了另外一辆货车去工地了
They took one of the other vans and went up to the worksite.
接着我就听到了枪声…
And then I heard gunfire…
– 嘘! – 你说过我们的飞机再也不会坠到这个岛上的!
– Shh! – You said that our plane would never crash on this island!
– 听到了吗 兄弟? 是Sawyer – 呆这儿陪着Sayid
– You hear that, dude? It’s Sawyer. – Stay here with Sayid.
炸♥弹♥肯定爆♥炸♥了
The bomb must’ve gone off.
你觉得原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了以后我们还能站在这儿?
You think an atom bomb went off, we’d still be standing here?!
我不懂
I don’t know.
没错! 你不懂! 你终于承认不懂了!
That’s right! You don’t! For once, you don’t know!
Jack啊!
Jack!
Sayid需要帮助
Sayid needs help.
– 他在哪儿? – 在货车那儿 Hurley陪着他
– Where is he? – With Hurley at the van.
– 两分钟路程 – 救命
– Two minutes away. – Help.
他还在流血 我们不知道该怎么办
He’s still bleeding. We don’t know what to do.
救命
Help me.
怎么说啊 医生?
So what do you say, doc?
又想到一个好主意来救Sayid了?
Got another great idea to save Sayid?
– 没准周围又埋了一颗核弹 – 嘿 闭嘴!
– Maybe there’s a nuke laying around. – Hey, shut up!
救命
Help.
Juliet啊
Juliet!
James吗?
James?
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
Juliet啊!
Juliet!
哦 天呐 哦 天呐 恶心死了
Oh, god. Oh, god, this is gross.
别担心 兄弟
Don’t worry, dude.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
我死后…
When I die…
你觉得我会发生什么?
What do you think will happen to me?
别… 别说话了 哥们
Just… just try not to talk, dude.
我虐待过多少人自己都记不清了
I’ve tortured more people than I can remember.
我杀人
I murdered.
不管我去哪儿…
Wherever I’m going…
都不会是好地方
It can’t be very pleasant.
– Sayid 行了 – 我活该
– Sayid, come on. – I deserve it.
谁?
Hello?
Jin吗?
Jin?
Jin啊
Jin!
我有枪的!
I’ve got a gun!
我也知道怎么用!
And I know how to shoot it!
你好 Hugo
Hello, Hugo.
有时间吗?
You got a minute?
你盯着他们干吗?
他们看起来挺开心的
把衣服扣上
你在浪费时间 伙计
You’re wasting your time, man.
这架飞机要是在大海中间坠落的话
This plane goes down in the ocean way out here,
我想我们的生存几率绝对为零
I think our chances of survival are exactly zero.
实际上 平静的海面再加一个好的飞行员
Actually, in calm seas w-with a good pilot,
我们可以在水面迫降的
We could survive a water landing.
还有 嗯 燃料罐浮力很大的
And, uh, the fuel tanks are buoyant enough
完全可以支持到我们上救生筏
To keep us afloat until we got in the life rafts.
怎么了?
What?
没什么 你知道的可真不少
No, it’s just impressive you know that.
你在澳大利亚干吗了?
What were you doing in Australia?
生意还是度假?
Business or pleasure?
度假 你呢?
Pleasure. You?
我去处理一下和我妹妹糟糕的关系
I went down to get my sister out of a bad relationship
结果是她不买♥♥我的帐
That it turns out she didn’t want to get out of.
如此…
So…
我就在这儿了
Here I am.
那么说 你是来澳洲度假的了?
So what, you were just down under for vacation?
实际上 我是来徒步旅行的
Actually, I went on a walkabout.
是吗?
Really?
就像… 像鳄鱼邓迪似的?
Like… like Crocodile Cundee?&
不 不太像
No, not exactly.
但… 但是 嗯 相当激烈了
But… but, uh, it was pretty intense.
我们… 我们在内陆呆了10天
We… we spent ten days in the outback
嗯 除了包和刀什么都不带
And, uh, nothing but our packs and our knives.
我们燃起篝火 在星空下入睡
We slept under the stars and made our own fires,
自己打猎
Hunted our own food.