这次你相信我吗
Yes.
相信
Then let’s go.
那我们走
When Jack approached the Swan site,
当Jack接近了天鹅站
he was spotted by Dharma security…
达摩组织的警卫发现了他
but help soon arrived.
但是救援很快就到了
Aah! Put your guns down.
把枪放下
All right, you can come down out now, doc!
好了 你可以下去了 医生
Most believe that what’s done
大多数人相信完成的事
is done.
就已经结束了
You cannot change fate,
你无论多努力
no matter how hard you try.
都无法改变命运
And those who challenge what is destined
而那些挑战命运之事的人
will always be met
总是会
with disappointment…
以失败告终
this don’t look like LAX
这里可不像洛杉矶机场
for fate has a way…
命运总会
of charting its own course.
做主它自己的进程
Aah! Help! Juliet!
救命 Juilet
Help! Juliet!
救命 Juilet
aah! No!

No! Aah!

Don’t you leave me.
不准你离开我
it’s okay.
没事的
Don’t you leave me! I love you.
不准你离开我 我爱你
No, you don’t let go. I love you, James.
不 你别放手 我爱你 James
No. I love you so much.
不 我真的爱你
No! No, don’t let go! Aah!
不 不 别放手
Juliet!
Juliet!
No!

But before one surrenders to the hands of destiny…
可在人们向命运之手投降之前
one might consider
有人或许会考虑到
the power of the human spirit…
人类精神的力量
and the force that lies
和流淌在人自♥由♥意志里的
in one’s own free will.
巨大力量
Come on!
快爆啊
come on!
快爆啊
Come on, you son of a bitch!
快啊 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
“迷失”前情回顾…
Previously on “lost”…
他们来了 开始争斗
They come. They fight.
他们毁灭 最后腐烂
They destroy. They corrupt.
结局总是相同的
It always ends the same.
但是只结束一次
It only ends once.
在这之前所有的事情都是过程
Anything that happens before that is just progress.
我不会杀Jacob的 Ben
I’m not gonna kill Jacob, Ben.
你会
You are.
– 照我说的做 Ben – 我只想让你明白一件事情
– Do what I asked you to, Ben. – I want you to understand one thing.
你有机会选择的
You have a choice.
他们来了
They’re coming.
在天鹅站工地的达摩组织的人们…
The Dharma folks at the swan worksite…
他们会在地上钻井
They’re gonna drill into the ground
意外的钻入了一块巨大的隐藏能量中
And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy.
我觉得我能消除这股能量
I think I can negate that energy.
– 我会去引爆氢弹的 – 如果我们按照Faraday说的做 飞机就不会失事
– I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb. – If we can do what Faraday said, plane never crashes.
815号♥航♥班♥会在洛杉矶降落
Flight 815 lands in los angeles.
快点 医生! 你在等什么?!
Hurry up, Doc! What are you waitin’ for?!
我们钻到能量块了!
We hit the pocket!
Juliet啊
Juliet!
– 我抓住你了 不 不要松手! – 啊!
– I got you. No, don’t let go! – Aah!
Juliet啊
Juliet!
不!
No!
不! 不 快点!
No! No, come on!
快点!
Come on!
快点 你这混♥蛋♥!
Come on, you son of a bitch!
饮料还满意么?
So how’s the drink?
呃…
Uh…
还不错
It’s good.
这个反应可不够强烈啊
That’s not a very strong reaction.
好吧 这个… 也不是个烈性饮料
Well, it’s… it’s not a very strong drink.
– 谁也别告诉 – 这是我们的秘密
– Don’t tell anyone. – It’ll be our secret.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长已将”系好安全带”指示打开
The captain has turned on the “fasten seat belts” sign.
– 系好你们的安全带 – 这是正常情况
– And keep your seat belts fastened. – It’s normal.
我丈夫说了 这飞机想呆在天上
My husband said the planes want to stay in the air.
听起来像个聪明人
Sounds like a smart man.
绝对是的
You be sure and tell him that
你可以等他从厕所回来把这句话告诉他
when he gets back from the bathroom.
好啊 他不在的时候 我会陪着你的
Well, I’ll keep you company until he does.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你可以放开了
You can let go now.
没事了 你… 你可以放手了
It’s okay. You…you can let go.
– 看来我们成功了 – 是啊 我们当然成功了
– Looks like we made it. – Yeah. We sure did.
很抱歉出现了突然的撞击 大伙
Sorry about the unexpected bumps, folks.
我们刚刚遇到一块扰动气流
We just hit a pocket of rough air.
之后的旅途会很平稳
It should be a smooth ride from here on out.
下次提醒我要憋着 好么?
Remind me to hold it next time, will ya?
我在厕所差点死过去
I almost died in that bathroom.
我终于知道衣服在被烘干的时候是什么感觉了
Now I know how the laundry feels when it’s in the dryer.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你了 美女
I missed you, too, beautiful.
– 对不起 – 哦 对不起 伙计 这是你的座位?
– Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry, mate. Is this your seat?
– 乘务员说是空的 – 不 不 我是坐在窗边的
– The stewardess said it was empty. – No. No, I’m at the window.
哦 好的
Oh, right.
那么 伙计 你介意我坐这儿么?
Listen, mate, do you mind if I sit here?
就是我边上的那个小伙子一直在打鼾
It’s just the fella next to me has been snoring
– 我们从悉尼起飞之后就开始了 – 好的 没问题
Ever since we took off from sydney. Yeah, no problem.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
不 没事 只是你…
No. No, you just…
我是不是认识你呢?
Do I know you from somewhere?
啊 我也不确定
Well, I’m not sure.
我叫Desmond
Desmond.
嗯Jack
Jack.
很高兴见到你 Jack…
Nice to meet you, Jack…
或者说再次见到你
Or to see you again.
啊! 不! 不! Juliet!
Aah! No! No! Juliet!
– 我抓住你了 不 别放手! – 啊!
– I got you. No, don’t let go! – Aah!
Juliet! 不!
Juliet! No!
快点 你这混♥蛋♥!
Come on, you son of a bitch!
喂?
Hello?
喂?!
Hello?!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! 嘿! Kate!
Hey! Hey! Kate!
好了好了 是我 Miles. 没事了
It’s okay. It’s me, Miles. It’s okay.
– 发生了什么? – 什么?
– What happened? – What?
我们在哪?
Where are we?
我听不到… 你在说什么 你的耳朵有没有嗡嗡响?
I can’t… I can’t here you. Are your ears ringing?
这是什么?
What is it?
我们又回来了
We’re back.
回哪去了?
Back where?

No.
这不是工地么?
Is that the construction site?

No.
那是天鹅舱…
That’s the swan hatch…
Desmond炸过之后的
After Desmond blew it up.
我猜我们没在1977年 哈?
Guess we’re not in 1977, huh?
是Jack? Jack
Jack? Jack.
你能听见我说话么? Jack!
Can you hear me? Jack!
发生了什么?
What happened?
– 我们在那? – 在舱门边上
– Where are we? – At the hatch.
什么? 他们还是造了这个?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!