Sayid也在飞机上
Lapidus and Sun.
还有Lapidus和Sun
As Jin began his search to find Sun,
Jin去找Sun的时候
Sawyer created a cover story for the new arrivals,
Sawyer为他们想到了掩饰身份的方法
y’all are gonna be the second batch of recruits
你们是第二波招募来的
comin’ in off the sub,
乘潜水艇来的
pullin’ into port right about now.
现在就去码头
everybody say, “Namaste!” Namaste.
大家一起说 吉祥 吉祥
30 years in the future,
30年之后的未来
Sun began her search for Jin.
Sun开始找Jin
Hello.
有人吗
Who the hell are you? My name’s Christian.
你是谁 我是Christian
I’m looking for my husband.
我在找我丈夫
I’m sorry, but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you.
真遗憾 找你丈夫还有段路要走
Where did you get this? Who gave this to you?
这从哪里来的 谁给你的
He said his name was Christian.
他说他叫Christian
He said if I ever wanted to see my husband again,
他说我要是想再见到我丈夫
I had to wait here for John Locke.
就要在这等John Locke
But considering he’s dead, we ain’t holding our breath.
但他都死了 我们要捏一把汗了
Well, you might want to look outside.
你最好看看窗外
A man who looked like John Locke
一个长得像John Locke的人
was on the island…
出现在了岛上
Morning.
早上好
Hello.
你好
And he raised many questions.
他让你产生了很多疑问
Nobody remembers you being on the plane.
没人记得你在那架飞机上
Well, I don’t remember being on it either.
我也不记得我在那飞机上
What do you remember?
那你记得什么
I remember dying.
我记得我奄奄一息了
Hello, Ben.
你好Ben
My God.
天哪
You’re alive. Yes, I am.
你还活着 是的
Ben, I’d appreciate it if you’d join us.
Ben如果你跟我们一起去我会很高兴
What, John,
什么 John
don’t you trust me here with my former people?
你敢相信我和我的人吗
I’m not afraid of anything you can do anymore, Ben.
我不怕你做任何事情 Ben
Ben quickly realized
Ben马上意识到
there was something very different about this man.
眼前的这个人已经不同于从前的了
How is it that you know where you’re going?
你怎么知道你要去哪里
He was no longer plagued by fear and doubt…
他不再被恐惧与犹豫所困扰
I just know.
我就是知道
But more in touch with the power of the island
他比从前更能利用
than he’d ever been before. I brought dinner.
小岛所蕴含的力量 我带晚餐来了
Hello, Richard. It’s been a while.
Richard 好久不见
Who’s that man he’s talking to?
跟他说话的人是谁
His name is Richard Alpert.
他叫Richard Alpert
He’s a kind of… Advisor.
他可以算是顾问
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
had lived on the island for a very long time,
在岛上生活了很长一段时间
and he did not appear to age.
而且他不会变老
He was a devoted servant to the island and its leaders.
他对小岛和头领绝对忠诚
I am the leader now, right?
现在我是头了 是吗
Yes, John, that’s right.
是的 John 没错
Good. Then I would like you to take me to Jacob.
很好 我想你带我去见Jacob
Can you do that? Yeah, of course.
可以吗 当然 没问题
Fantastic.
好极了
We all answer to someone, John.
我们都对一个人负责 John
And whom might that be? His name is Jacob.
那他是谁 他叫Jacob
The man known as Jacob
那个叫Jacob的男人
was a mystery to the island inhabitants.
对于岛上的居民来说是个迷
Jacob wanted it done.
Jacob想这么做
Jacob talks to me, John.
Jacob只跟我说话 John
No one else has ever seen him?
没有其他人见过他
That’s right. How convenient.
是的 这也太省事了
Jacob was a
几个世纪以来
spiritual presence on the island for centuries
Jacob就是这个岛的精神象征
and has seen many people make their way to his home.
他见到过很多人到这个岛上
I take it you’re here ’cause of the ship.
我想你在这是因为那艘船
How did they find the island?
他们怎么会找到这个岛
You’ll have to ask ’em when they get here.
他们到了之后你去问问
I don’t have to ask. You brought them here.
我不用问 你把他们带来的
Still trying to prove me wrong, aren’t you?
你还想证明我错了 是吗
You are wrong.
你是错了
Am I?
是吗
Jacob’s optimism
Jacob的乐观
was a stark contrast to his Nemesis.
对于他的对手来说正好相反
They come. They fight.
他们来到这里 打斗
They destroy. They corrupt.
破坏 堕落
It always ends the same.
事实总是如此
It only ends once.
这只发生过一次
Anything that happens before that is just progress.
发生那些事之前的 就算是进步了
But the conflict with this man in black
但他跟这个黑衣人的冲突
had rules which prevented them from harming one another.
有规则阻止他们互相伤害
Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?
你知道我有多想杀了你吗
Yes.
知道
One of these days, I’m going to find a loophole, my friend.
总有一天我会找到机会的 朋友
Well, when you do, I’ll be right here.
那好 当你找到了 我就在这儿等你
Jacob did not confine himself to the island.
Jacob并没有把自己禁锢在小岛上
Excuse me, sir? Could you help me?
抱歉 先生 你能帮我下吗
What are you looking for?
你想找什么
He made contact with some of the Oceanic survivors…
他和大洋生还者仍保持着联♥系♥
at critical moments in their lives…
在他们生命中重要的时刻
Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be all right.
别害怕 你不会有事的
Though they had no idea who he was.
尽管他们根本不知道他是谁
one of these yours? I guess it just needed a little push.
是你的吗 我想我只是需要再努力点
Some of Jacob’s visits occurred long before
Jacob的有些来访甚至远远早于
the Oceanic passengers crashed on the island.
大洋号♥飞机坠毁于小岛的时间
I’m very sorry about your mother and father, James.
我对你父母的事深表遗憾 James
Be good, Katie.
听话啊 Katie
And for others… Oh. Sorry.
对其他人… 抱歉
Actually, I’m only going a few blocks,
其实 我就在下几个街口下车
if you want to share. He provided guidance
如果你愿意我们可以一起 他一直引导
that would eventually lead
他们直到他们最终
them back to the island. Ajira airways flight 316.
回到小岛上 Ajira316航♥班♥
It’s your choice, Hugo.
你自己决定 Hugo
But on the island, Jacob remained a mystery,
但在小岛上 Jacob一直是个谜
and one man was very eager to find him. For some time,
同时有个人非常渴望找到他 有段时间
you all have been accepting orders from a man named Jacob.
你们一直听命于一个叫Jacob的人
Well, I’m gonna go and see Jacob,
我将要去会会Jacob
and I’d like all of you to come with me.
同时我希望你们都可以和我一起去
I’m starting to think John Locke is gonna be trouble.
我开始觉得John Lock会成为个大♥麻♥烦
Why do you think I tried to kill him?
你以为我为什么想杀了他
I know we’ve had our differences in the past, John,
我知道我们过去一直有分歧 John
but if you need Jacob to help you reunite your people,
可如果你需要Jacob帮你和你的人重聚
then I’ll do whatever…
那我愿意做任何
I’m not interested in being reunited with my people.
我对和我的人重聚没兴趣
Then why are we going to Jacob?
那我们去见Jacob是为什么
So I can kill him.
因为这样我就可以杀了他
But in order to kill Jacob, this man needed help.
可为了能杀了Jacob 这个人需要帮助
Why do you want me to kill Jacob, John?
你为什么要我杀了Jacob John
Because…
因为
Despite your loyal service to this island,
尽管你对这个岛如此忠心耿耿
you had to watch your own daughter gunned down
你却不得不亲眼看着自己女儿被枪杀
right in front of you. And your reward? You were banished.
可你的奖励呢 却是被驱逐出这个岛
And you did all this
而你所做的一切
in the name of a man you’ve never even met.
都是以一个你从未见过的人的名义
So the question is, Ben,
所以这个问题应该是 Ben
why the hell wouldn’t you wanna kill Jacob?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不想杀了Jacob
But Jacob had friends aboard the Ajira flight.
但是Jacob在Ajira航♥班♥上有朋友
What’s in the box? We need to show it to somebody.
箱子里是什么 我们得给某人看看
What for? So they’ll know who they’re up against.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!