我不是东西 Ben 我是人
I’m not a “what,” Ben. I’m a “who.”
你就是那个怪物
You’re the monster.
别纠缠于名字了
Let’s not resort to name-calling.
你利用我
You used me.
你自己杀不了他
You couldn’t kill him yourself,
所以骗我来做
so you made me do it.
我没有骗你做任何事
I didn’t make you do anything.
你应该知道…
You should know…
当你杀他的时候 他很困惑
he was very confused when you killed him.
我难以相信Jacob会感到困惑
I seriously doubt that Jacob was ever confused.
我不是说Jacob
I’m not talking about Jacob.
我是说John Locke
I’m talking about John Locke.
你想知道他那时在想什么吗 当你…
Do you wanna know what he was thinking while you…
残忍♥地勒死他的时候 Benjamin?
choked the life out of him, Benjamin?
他临死前头脑中想的是什么?
What the last thought that ran through his head was?
“我不明白”
“I don’t understand.”
这是否是你听过的最可怜的事情?
Isn’t that just the saddest thing you ever heard?
不过 从某方面看 这也讲得过去
But it’s fitting in a way.
因为John第一次踏上这小岛的时候
Because when John first came to the island,
他是一个内心极度悲伤的人
he was a very sad man.
一位受害者
A victim
在得知自己力有不及时 伤心欲绝…
shouting at the world for being told what he couldn’t do…
即使这是事实
even though they were right.
他软弱
He was weak
可悲 内心支零破碎
and pathetic and irreparably broken.
但是尽管如此
But despite all that,
他仍有闪光之处
there was something admirable about him.
他是众人中 唯一一个不愿离开小岛的人
He was the only one of them who didn’t want to leave.
唯一一个意识到
The only one who realized
他已抛弃的岛外生活是
how pitiful the life he’d left behind
多么地可悲
actually was.

Hmm.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
这个 极具讽刺意味 Ben
Well, that’s the great irony here, Ben,
因为…
because…
我想要的 是John Locke唯一不想要的
I want the one thing that John Locke didn’t.
我要回家
I want to go home.
再见 兄弟
Goodbye, dude.
你要是想说会儿话
If you ever wanna talk,
我就在旁边
I’m around.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.

Hey.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
在寺庙里
We’re in a temple.
我们再次被The Others抓了
We got caught by The Others again.
是啊
Yeah.
只有这次 他们是在保护我们
Only this time, they’re protecting us.
我这样认为
I think.
当然了
Of course they are.
你还好吗?
You all right?
十分抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你知道你在舱门那里说了什么吗?
You know what you said back at the hatch?
他只是想帮助我们
He’s just trying to help us.
我不会杀死Jack
I am not gonna kill Jack.
他理应坐在这块岩石上自我谴责
He deserves to suffer on this rock
和我们其余的人一样
just like the rest of us.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 而且… 你以为我能预知这事的发生吗?
I know, and… you think I knew this was gonna happen?
我这么快计划好 就是因为想要结束它
I scheduled it so soon because want to get it over with.
所有乘客请注意…
Attention all passengers…
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mom.
他没在这里 所以我不知道让你跟他们如何解释
He’s not here, so I can’t tell you what to tell them,
只能告诉你 我们没有他办不了事情
other than we can’t have the service without him.

Yeah.
如果有新消息 我会打电♥话♥给你的
I will call you if I hear anything.
你掉了什么?
What did you lose?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
哦 他们弄丢了我一个包 你呢?
Oh, they lost one of my bags. What about you?
要是我告诉你 你肯定不会信
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
试试呗
Try me.
他们弄丢了我爸爸
They lost my father.
什么?
I’m sorry?
他几天前在澳大利亚过世
He died in Australia a couple days ago,
然后 呃 我坐飞机来接他的遗体
and, um, I flew down to get him.
节哀顺变
My condolences.

Yo.
棺材本应在悉尼上机
The coffin was supposed to go on the plane in Sydney,
然而却没有
but it didn’t.
显然 他被落在了运输途中
Apparently, he’s somewhere in transit,
他们敷衍说
which is their way of saying
他们不知道他究竟在哪里
they have no idea where the hell he is.
呃 他们怎么会知道呢?
Well, how could they know?
是他们核准棺材登机的
They’re the ones that checked him in.
我是说 他们肯定有什么追踪系统
I mean, they’ve gotta have some kind of tracking system.
不 我不是在说棺材
No, I’m not talking about the coffin.
我是说 他们怎么知道他在哪里?
I mean, how could they know where he is?
他们没弄丢你♥爸♥爸 他们只是弄丢了他的遗体
They didn’t lose your father. They just lost his body.
不管怎样 你比我惨
Either way, your story beats the hell out of mine.
我包里不过是一捆刀
All that was in my suitcase was a bunch of knives.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是推销员?
You some kind of salesman?
嗯 差不多
Yeah, somethin’ like that.
呃 很高兴和你聊天 我… 我希望你能找到那具棺材
Well, it’s nice talking to you. I… I hope you find that coffin.
我希望你能找到你的刀
I hope you find your knives.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
介意我问下 你发生了什么事么?
Mind if I ask what happened to you?
抱歉 之所以有这一问 是因为我是个脊椎外科医生
I’m sorry. I’m only asking because I’m a spinal surgeon.
我… 我不是想…
I… I didn’t mean to…
哦 不 别介意 呃…
Oh, no, don’t worry about it. Uh…
呃 手术对我没用
Uh, surgery isn’t gonna do anythg to help me.
呃 我这情况回天乏术
Uh, my condition is irreversible.
万事皆有转机
Nothing’s irreversible.
呃…
Um…
如果你还想咨♥询♥一下的话… 就 呃 给我打个电♥话♥
If you ever want a consult… just, uh, give me a call.
这是我家里的电♥话♥
It’s on the house.
嗯 谢谢
Well, thanks.
你叫Jack Shephard
Jack Shephard.
我叫John John Locke
I’m John. John Locke.
– 很高兴认识你 John – 彼此 彼此
– It’s nice to meet you, John. – Nice to meet you, too.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
那到底是什么?
What the hell is that?
别开枪! 别杀他!
Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him!
明明该眼见为实
I’m seein’ it,
但我却不敢置信
but I’m still not believin’ it.
你好 Richard
Hello, Richard.
很高兴看见你摆脱了那些锁链
It’s good to see you out of those chains.
是你?
You?
是我
Me.
我对你们每一个人… 都很失望
I am very disappointed… in all of you.
你是Shephard?
You’re Shephard?
– 嗯 – 我们需要和你单独谈谈
– Yeah. – We need to speak to you privately.
如果你有话要跟我说 直说就是
If you’ve got something to say to me, then say it.
否则 就别烦我
Otherwise, just leave me alone.
我想你还没搞明白状况
I don’t think you’re understanding me here.
我是礼貌相邀
I’m asking politely.
要么你起来 然后乖乖跟我们走
You either get up and come with us on your own,
要么我就把你拖出去
or I’ll have you dragged out.
因为我们得好好谈谈
Because we are going to have this conversation,
– 但不在这里谈 – 这样行了吧?
– and it’s not going to be here. – Is that right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!