伙计!
Dude!
你们都叫什么?
What are your names?
我叫Hugo
Hugo.
嗯Hugo reyes
Hugo reyes.
告诉他
Tell him.
我叫Jin-soo Kwon
Jin-soo Kwon.
我是Kate Austen
Kate Austen.
我Jack Shephard
Jack Shephard.
他叫什么?
What about him?
我Sayid Jarrah
Sayid Jarrah.
把他抬起来 送到泉水那里
Pick him up. Get him to the spring.
嘿! 打扰一下
Hey! Excuse me.
我带着那个盒子
I carried that case
漂洋过海 就像 经历了这么长时间
across the ocean and, like, through time,
所以我想知道那张纸上写了什么
so I wanna know what that paper says.
那张纸上说如果你的朋友死了
That paper said that if your friend there dies…
我们都会卷入很多的麻烦之中
we’re all in a lot of trouble.
你是从事什么行业的 先生?
And what business are you in, sir?
不会说英语
No english.
准备好你们的护照给海关检阅…
Be prepared to show your passport to customs…
这封信说这个手表是一个生意上的礼品
This letter says the watch is a business gift.
但是你能告诉我是什么生意吗?
But can you tell me what business you’re in?
东西都得按次序放好
Everything should be in order.
我们可以走了吗?
May we please continue on our way?
我正赶着要参加一个会议
I have an appointment to get to
退后 先生
Step back, sir.
你用这个做什么?
What are you doing with this?
任何超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元的东西都要登记
Anything over 10,000 has to be declared.
你… 没有… 登记这些
You… didn’t… declare this.
为什么… 你为什么会有那些钱?
Why… why do you have all that money?
我会处理的
I will handle this.
先生 你得和我走一趟了
Sir, you’re gonna have to come with me.
– 我没有时间 – 我们得谈谈…
– I don’t have time for this – Let’s go have a talk…
请走这里
This way.
Anee 把她带到等待区
Anne, taer to the waiting area.
Paik小姐?
Ms. Paik?
你懂一点英语吗?
Do you understand any english?
如果你懂的话
Because if you do,
如果这仅仅是一个误会
if this is just a misunderstanding,
你现在就得把它说清楚
you should speak up now.
你能听懂吗?
Do you understand me?
听不懂… 英语
No… English.
水不够清澈
The water isn’t clear.
怎么回事?
What happened?
他在干嘛?
What is he doing?
不知道
I don’t know.
谁把他弄成这样的?
Who did this to him?
是我的错 我… 没向他开枪 可这是我的错
It’s my fault. I… I didn’t shoot him, but it’s my fault.
如果我们这样做的话 风险很大
If we do this, there are risks.
你明白吗?
You understand?
做你们该做的事吧
Do what you have to do.
把他的衣服脱掉 把他拉进水里
Take off the coveralls, put him in.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
– 昏迷的人能屏住呼吸吗? – 不能
– Can unconscious people hold their breath? – No.
他醒了 让他上来吧
He’s awake. Let him up.
他们还等什么呢?
What are they waiting for?
够了!
That’s enough!
我说让他上来!
I said let him up!
你是在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了!
You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him!
你朋友死了
Your friend is dead.
Jack啊
Jack.
Jack 停手吧
Jack, stop what you’re doing.
Jack 他已经死了
Jack, he’s dead.
人死不能复生 停手吧!
He’s not coming back. Stop it!
乘坐从阿根廷出发的
Passengers arriving
2230航♥班♥抵达的乘客
on Flight 2230 from Argentina,
请于3号♥传送带提取行李
claim your baggage on carousel 3.
乘坐始发站为巴西圣保罗的
Attention all passengers
3226航♥班♥抵达的乘客 请注意
arriving on Flight 3226 from Sao Paulo, Brazil,
请去5号♥传送带领♥取♥行李
please proceed to baggage claim 5.
由基多(厄瓜多尔首都)出发的150号♥航♥班♥已抵达…
Announcing the arrival of Flight 150 from Quito…
请乘客们于85号♥门登陆
All passengers will disembark from door 85.
欢迎抵达洛杉矶国际机场
Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport.
请勿吸烟 谢谢合作
This is a nonsmoking facility. Thank you.
等等 等等 你不是吧 女士 请排队
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don’t think so, lady. The line.
那么多人等着呢!
There’s a line!
抱歉
Sorry.
我们Outback收入如何?
Where are we on the Outback grosses?
Laura在产权登记方面有消息了吗?
Did Laura get a response on the title registration thing?
早该明确下来的
Well, it should’ve cleared.
Outback只是个名字
Outback’s just a name.
他们说自己拥有整个Outback?
What are they saying, they own the entire Outback?
真是扯淡
That’s just stupid.
把他们搞定 好吗?
Have’em cover it, okay?
她就要出海关了
She’s gonna be coming out of customs,
所以我希望你们走另一个门
so I want you guys to take the other door.
我还没拿到图斯丁库存报告
Oh, I didn’t get the, uh, Tustin inventory report yet.
快行动吧
Get on it.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! 看点路!
Hey! Watch it!
开车! 快开车!
Go! Go now!
女士 已经有人搭我车了
Lady, I already have a customer.
我说快开车
I said go.
嘿 你在干吗?
Hey, what are you doing?
现在开车!
Go now!
嘿! 嘿! 停车!
Hey! Hey! Stop the cab!
我想你们可能需要补充点能量
Thought you might like a little something to eat or drink.
Zack Emma 把剩下的人带过来
Zack, Emma, then take the rest to the people over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
把他们带来
Just drop ’em in here.
嘿 发生什么了?
Hey. What happened?
他们在丛林里抓住我们了
They jumped us in the jungle.
他在他们用岩石砸他前
He took four of them out
解救了他们其中四人
before one of them hit him with a damn rock.
你 跟我来
You. Come with me.
跟你去哪儿?
Come with you where?
他想知道Jacob告诉你什么了
He wants to know what Jacob told you.
他叫我来这里
He told me to come here,
说你们能救Sayid
said you guys would save Sayid.
他已经救不活了
He was beyond saving.
等一下
Wait a sec.
你没有翻译我对他说的话
You’re not translating anything I say to him,
也就是说 你完全听懂了 老兄
which means you totally understand me, dude.
我不喜欢说英语
I don’t like the way English tastes on my tongue.
– Jacob什么时候来这里? – 你什么意思?
– When’s Jacob getting here? – What do you mean?
他要回到寺庙吗?
Is he coming to the temple?
我不这样认为 伙计
I really don’t think that’s gonna happen, man.
为什么不?
Why not?
你知道… 因为他死了
You know… because he’s dead.
什么?
What?
你们不知道?
You guys didn’t know?
各就各位!
Everyone to your posts!
上城墙! 准备好灰!
On the walls! Prepare the ash!
北面去十个人!
Ten men to the north side!
发警报!
Send the warning!
点上!
Light it!
我们不是要待在这里吧?
Guess we’re not getting out of here, huh?
这不是要困住你们 是防止他进来
This isn’t to keep you in. It’s to keep him out.
“他”是谁?
“Him” who?
你是什么东西?
What are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!