哇
Wow.
我要是两天不带电♥话♥就活不了
I wouldn’t make it two days without my cell phone.
你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 对吗?
You’re not pulling my leg, are ya?
我为什么要跟你开玩笑呢?
Why would I pull your leg?
我的事完了之后 就跟你混一阵
This thing goes down, I’m sticking with you.
你不用盯着火看了
You can stop staring at the fire.
Jacob死了
Jacob’s gone.
他死了
He’s gone.
他为什么不还手?
Why didn’t he fight back?
他为什么让我杀他?
Why did he let me just kill him?
我想是他知道他已经被打败了
I guess he knew that he was beaten.
Ben啊…
Ben…
我要你出去
I want you to go outside
告诉Richard 我想跟他谈谈
And tell Richard that I need to talk to him.
跟他谈… 什么?
Talk to him about… What?
那是我和Richard的事
That’s between me and Richard.
– 没有别的原因 – 不 事情不应该那样的
– There’s no other reason. – No, that’s not how it’s gonna be.
– 你应该… – 你不能进去
– You have to… – you’re not going in there.
听我说 我已经决定了 现在我要你…
Listen to me. I already did. Now I’m asking you to…
到那边去…
Body over by the…
只要退回去一点 好吗?
Just back up a little. Okay?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
除了那些
Other than the fact
和我们一起在Ajira航♥班♥上的人
that I know they were on the Ajira flight with us,
我所知道的就是 他们打晕了我
All I know is they knocked me out
把我关进了某个小屋
And dragged my ass to some cabin,
他们很快又把屋子给烧了 然后
Which they promptly burned, then…
把我和棺材里那个死人又带到了这里
Brought me here along with the dead guy in the box.
他们说他们是好人
They say they’re the good guys.
我也不信
I’m not buying it either.
听我说 嘿! 听我说 给我仔细听着
Listen to me. Hey! Listen to me, and listen carefully.
除非Jacob邀请 否则谁也不能进去
No one goes in there unless Jacob invites them in.
Richard 我们之所以来这里 就是因为Jacob邀请了我们
Richard, that’s why we’re here, because Jacob invited us.
问我那该死的雕像下边有什么
Asking me what’s in the shadow of the damn statue
– 并不代表你是头儿 – 那谁是呢?
– Doesn’t mean you’re in charge. – Then who is?
Richard啊
Richard.
嘿 Ben
Ben.
里面怎么了?
What happened in there?
一切都好
Everything’s fine.
John想跟你谈谈
John wants to speak to you.
– Jacob还好吧? – 不好意思 你哪位?
– Is Jacob all right? – I’m sorry. Who are you?
– 回答她的问题 Ben – 哦 那当然 Jacob很好
– Answer her question, Ben. – Well, of course Jacob’s all right.
他们两个都在里面 John想跟你谈谈
They’re both together inside. John just wants to talk to you.
– John想跟我谈谈? – 是的
– John wants to talk to me? – That’s right.
Richard 你干什么? 我不明白
Richard, what are you doing? I don’t understand.
哦 跟John谈话我很高兴
Well, I’m happy to talk to John.
但在我跟他谈之前 你最好先跟他谈谈
But before I do, maybe you should talk to him first.
坚持住 Juliet! 我们马上到!
Hang on, Juliet! We’re coming!
呃!
Uhh!
Jin 手电筒
Jin. Flashlight.
把这根柱子移开 我就能下去了
We can move this beam. Think I can get down there.
唉! 这太重了 得拿点东西把这个拉起来 Jin!
Uhh! Too heavy. We need something to pull it. Jin!
货车! 里面有条链子 拿过来!
The van! There’s chains in it. Go get ’em!
老兄 你在干啥?
Where you going, dude?
你跑这儿干啥?
And what are you doing here?
我在计程车里见过你
I mean, I meet you in a taxi,
你知道我的一切
and you know everything about me,
你还给了我一张
and you give me a plane ticket,
刚好能把我送回岛上的机票
which just so happens to get me back on this island.
你怎么知道将要发生的事?
How’d you know that was gonna happen?
听得到吗?
Hello?
能听得到吗? 为什么不回答我的问题?
Can you hear me? Why aren’t you answering my questions?
我朋友Jin随时都可能回来
Look, my friend Jin’s gonna be here any second,
– 你最好不要再忽略我了… – 你朋友Jin见不到我了
– So you better stop ignoring me… – Your friend Jin won’t be able to see me.
为啥?
Why not?
因为我一小时前就死了
Because I died an hour ago.
抱歉 老兄 不好受吧
Sorry, dude. That sucks.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么死的?
How’d you die?
被一个已经厌倦了我陪伴的老朋友杀的
I was killed by an old friend who grew tired of my company.
你又想让我做什么疯狂的事了 是吧?
You want me to do something crazy again, don’t you?
不 Hugo 我要你救活Sayid
No. I need you to save Sayid, Hugo.
– 所以Jin去找Jack 让他… – Jin帮不了的
– Well, that’s why Jin went to go get Jack, to… – Jin can’t help him.
你要把Sayid带到庙里
You need to take Sayid to the temple.
这是他活命的唯一机会
That’s the only chance he’s got.
其他的人在那也会安全的
And the rest of them will be safe there.
庙? 我应该知道那是什么吧?
The temple? I’m supposed to know what that is?
Jin知道
Jin knows.
让他带你去有洞的那堵墙
Tell him to take you to the hole in the wall
他和法国人曾去过那里
where he was with the French team.
经过那个入口 你们就能到庙里去了
Through that opening, you can get into the temple.
你还拿着我给你的吉他盒吧?
You still have that guitar case I gave you?
对
Yeah.
带上它
Bring it.
老兄 你是谁?
Who are you, dude?
我是Jacob
I’m Jacob.
Hurley啊!
Hurley!
帮我抬一下Sayid
Help me with Sayid.
我们得把他放到车里面 Juliet需要帮忙
We have to get him into the van. Juliet needs our help.
快! 该走了!
Come on! We have to go!
Jin 如果我让你
Jin, if I asked you
带我去那个带洞的墙那里
to take me to where there’s like a hole in the wall,
就是你当初和法国人去过的地方
where you went with the french team,
你知道我在说什么吗?
would you know what I was talking about?
知道
Yes.
很好
Good.
我去拿链子
I’ll get the chain.
Juliet呢?
Juliet?
冷静 Sawyer 冷静
Stop it. Stop, Sawyer.
车已经到了 链子马上就来了
The van is here. The chains are comin’.
– 她已经不出声了 – 她知道我们在这儿 她应该在休息
– She ain’t makin’ any more noises. – She knows we’re here. She’s probably just resting.
Juliet啊!
Juliet!
如果她死了 我一定会杀了他
If she dies, I’ll kill him.
女士们先生们 没有任何紧急情况
Ladies and gentlemen, nothing to be alarmed about,
如果您是医生
but if there is a doctor on board,
请按下您的呼叫按钮
would you please press your call button?
– 先生 您是医生? – 是
– Sir, you’re a doctor? – Yes.
您能不能跟我来呢? 非常感谢您的帮助
Could you come with me, please? We appreciate your help.
一位乘客半小时前 进了洗手间
A passenger went into the restroom about half an hour ago,
但我们敲门却没人答应
and he’s not responding when we knock.
– 这位先生是医生 如果他昏迷了的话… – 我… 我觉得他把锁弄坏了
– This man’s a doctor. If he’s unconscious in there… – I… I think he tampered with the lock.
锁… 锁好像被堵住了 我也不清楚
It’s… it’s jammed or something. I don’t know.
我能帮忙吗? 让一下
Can I be of assistance? Excuse me.
他没有呼吸了
He’s not breathing.
后面怎么了 Earhart?
What’s goin’ on back there, Earhart?
– 一切平安 先生 请做好 – 好吧 看上去也正常着呢
– Yeah, everything’s fine, sir. Please just stay in your seat. – Yeah. Looks peachy.
– 先生 我需要你帮忙 – 我能做什么?
– Sir, I’m gonna need your help. – What can I do?
我需要你…
I need you…
把这个按在他的口鼻上
Hold this over his nose and mouth.
– 按住 不要让空气跑出来了 – 好的 现在吗?
– Hold it there, and do not let any air escape. – Okay. Now?
是的 现在
Yes, now.
有什么东西卡在气管上了
Something’s blocking his air passage.
必须打通
We have to open it up.
我需要 呃 尖锐的东西… 刮胡刀那样的
I need, uh, something sharp… a razor.
– 我有支笔 – 笔?
– I got a pen. – A pen?
– 有规定 飞机上不能带尖锐的东西 – 笔! 一支笔就够了
– It’s regulation. There’s nothing sharp. – A pen! Just a pen.
本来我的外套有支笔的 但是不见了
I had a pen in my jacket but it’s gone.
该死
Damn it.
拿到了 拿到了
I got it. I got it.
放松 放轻松 呼吸
Relax. Just relax. Breathe.