I can’t reach her. you hold on!
我够不到她 你坚持住
I got you.
我抓住你了
Sawyer!
Sawyer
Don’t you leave me.
别离开我
It’s okay.
没关系
Don’t you leave me!
别离开我
I love you. no, you don’t let go!
我爱你 别放手
I love you, James. don’t let go.
我爱你 James 别放手
I love you so much. no!
我如此爱你 不
No, don’t let go!
不 别放手
Juliet!
Juliet
No!

Water?
喝水么
Do you have any alcohol?
你有没有酒
No. sure wish i did.
我也希望我有
Don’t shoot.
别开枪
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s all right.
没事
Which one of you is Ricardus?
你们谁是Ricardus
It’s Richard, actually.
是Richard
What lies in the shadow of the statue?
雕像阴影下是什么
Richard…
Richard
I’m Ilana.
我是Ilana
I have something you need to see.
我有点东西给你看一下
Open it up.
打开
It…it’s okay. it’s okay. let them.
没关系的 让他们开
Where did you find him?
你在哪找到他的
In the cargo hold of the plane we came here on…
在飞船的货舱里 我们来这的那艘
In a coffin.
在棺材里
I don’t understand.
我不明白
If this is locke…
如果说这个是Locke
Who set in there?
那个是谁
You like it?
你喜欢这个
I did it myself.
我自己做的
It takes a very long time when you’re making the thread,
纫针可费了好多时间
But, uh…
但是
I suppose that’s the point, isn’t it?
我看 这是个关键点吧
Hello,Jacob.
你好 Jacob
Well, you found your loophole.
你找到了关键点了
Indeed i did.
是的
And you have no idea
你跟不本知道
What i’ve gone through To be here.
我经历过了什么才能 到这
Have you met before?
你们之前见过么
In a manner of speaking.
礼貌的说
Do what i asked you to, Ben.
你该做我叫你去做的事了 Ben
Benjamin…
Benjamin
Whatever he’s told you,
不管他之前和你说了什么
I want you to understand one thing.
我希望你了解一件事
You have a choice.
你有选择
What “choice”?
什么选择
You can do what he asked,
你可以按他说的做
Or you can go,
或者 离开
Leave us to discuss our…
离开我们 让我们自己讨论我们的
Issues.
问题
Oh… so now, after all this time,
哦 这么说 过了这么久
You’ve decided to stop ignoring me.
你们终于不无视我了
35 years i lived on this island,
整整35年 我都住在这个岛上
And all i ever heard was your name
我只听过你的名字
Over and over.
一遍一遍
Richard would bring me your instructions…
Richard给我带来你的命令
All those slips of paper,
所有这些页纸
All those lists…
所有这些事情
And i never questioned anything.
我从来不怀疑
I did as i was told.
全部听指示做
But when i dared to ask to see you myself,
但是当我终于有勇气要求要见你的时候
I was told, “you have to wait.
我却被告知 你得等
You have to be patient.”
你得有耐心
But when he asked to see you?
但是他要见你的时候呢
He gets marched straight up here as if was moses.
他像摩西一样大步走来
So… why him?
所以 为什么是他
What was it that was so wrong with me?
我到底有什么问题
What about me?!
为什么不是我
What about you?
你要怎样
They’re coming.
他们要来了
What?
什么
I can’t hear you.
听不清
They’re coming.
他们要来了
Juliet!
Juliet
Sawyer, get off of there!
Sawyer 离开那
We have to go right now. we need to go!
我们必须现在就走
Get off.
离开
It’s going down! this thing is
它要塌了 这东西它
gonna go!
快走
You have to go. this thing is
你必须走 这东西
going to blow at any second
随时都会塌的
Jack! help me get him off.
Jack 帮我把他弄走
Come on! You son of a bitch!
快 混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!