Now they visit me,
现在他们来找我了
And i can’t make it stop.
而我没办法阻止
Well, what if you weren’t cursed?
如果并不是被诅咒呢
What if you were blessed?
要是你是被保佑的呢
How do you mean “blessed?”
你说的保佑是指什么
Well, you get to talk to people you’ve lost…
那你得和你失去的人们谈谈
Seems like a pretty wonderful thing to me.
这事对于我而言很神奇
Oh, i’m sure it’s wonderful,
我肯定那是很神奇的
Except for the part where i’m crazy.
除了我发疯的那部分
I’ve got some news for you, Hugo,
Hugo 我有些消息要告诉你
And you’re just gonna have to take my word on this.
你得相信我说的话
You are not crazy.
你并没有发疯
Who are you, dude?
老兄 你到底是谁
I’m just up here on the corner.
我在路口下车
Ajira airways flight 316 out of l.a.x.
Ajira航♥空♥ 316航♥班♥ 洛杉矶国际机场
Leaves in 24 hours.
24小时内起飞
All you have to do is get on that plane.
你要做的就是坐上那趟飞机
It’s your choice, Hugo.
Hugo 由你选择
You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.
你不必做那些你不愿意做的事
Wait! you forgot your guitar.
等等 你的吉他
It’s not my guitar.
这不是我的吉他
Don’t worry, dude.
别担心 兄弟
Everything’ll be fine when Jack changes the future…
一切都会好起来的 待Jack改变未来
Or the past.
或者改变过去
One of those.
哪个都行
I don’t think your bud’s gonna make it.
我不认为你的朋友能办到
He’ll make it.
他能行的
Dude, what happened to your face?
你脸上怎么了
Nothin’.
没什么
We were just up on a ridge
我们刚爬上了山脊
Where we could look down into the swan site.
从那里能俯瞰天鹅站
Something just happened down there.
那里出事了
They hit something. it’s time for me to go.
他们钻到了什么 我该去了
It’s all set to go.
都准备好了
Remember, be careful.
记住 要当心
It’s rigged to explode on impact.
它被设定成受到撞击就引爆
According to Faraday’s plan,
根据Faraday的计划
You must get the bomb as close as you can
你必须让炸♥弹♥
To the source of electromagnetism.
尽可能靠近磁源
Sayid, this is gonna work.
Sayid 计划会成功的
And it’ll save ya.
你会得救的
Nothing can save me.
没什么能救得了我
See ya in los angeles.
我们洛杉矶再会
What is it? Why are we stopping?
这是什么 我们怎么停下了
You’ll see.
你会知道的
Well, it’s a wonderful foot, Richard,but what’s it have to do with Jacob?
这只脚挺好看,Richard 但是和Jacob有什么关系
It’s where he lives.
他住在这里
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God! Call 911!
我的天 快报♥警♥
Don’t worry,everything’s gonna be all right.
别担心 不会有事的
I’m sorry this happened to you.
我对你的遭遇感到遗憾
Are you sure you need to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
If you waited, Jacob would eventually come to you, John.
如果你再等等 Jacob总会来找你的
I’m tired of waiting. where is he, Richard?
我等烦了 Richard 他在哪儿呢
What happened to the rest of the statue?
剩下的雕像怎么了
I don’t know. it was like that when i got here.
我不知道 我到这儿时就这样了
Do you expect me to believe that?
你要我相信这话吗
Not really.
不尽然
All right, Ben, let’s go.
好了 Ben 我们走了
W-what are you doing?
你来干什么
John wants me to join him.
John要我跟他一起
You can’t bring him in. Why not?
你不能带上他 为什么不能
Because only our leader can request an audience with Jacob,
因为只有我们的领导者才能和Jacob对话
And there can only be one leader on the island
岛上一次只能有一位领导者
At a time, John. I’m
John 我
You just make these rules up as you go along, Richard.
Richard 你去慢慢制定你的那些规则吧
Ben is coming in with me, and if that’s a problem,
Ben得跟着我 要是出了什么问题
I’m sure Jacob and i can work it out.
我相信Jacob和我能解决
Tell him i said hello.
代我问好
Will you be able to do this, Ben?
你能下得了手吧 Ben
I know it won’t be easy,
我知道这不容易
But things will change… once he’s gone.
但情况会改变的 一旦他消失了
I promise.
我保证
Can i ask you something, Lafleur?
能问你件事吗 Lafleur
There ain’t no more Lafleur, Enos. go ahead, shoot.
这里已经没有Lafleur了 说吧 Enos
Has it occurred to any of you that your buddy’s
你们有没有想过
Actually gonna cause the thing
你的朋友是要去引发那件
He says he’s trying to prevent
他说他想要避免的事
Perhaps that little nuke is the incident?
也许核武器就是那行动
So maybe the best thing to do…
所以也许最好我们
Is nothing?
什么都不要做
I’m glad you all thought this through.
我很高兴你们都想清楚了
What’s going on?
出什么事了
It’s Phil.
是Phil
That’s the road to the swan.
那是去swan的路
If they see Jack, they’re gonna kill him.
要是他们见到Jack 他们会杀了他的
What do you think, Blondie?
金发女 你怎么想
Live together, die alone.
一起生活 独自死去
Good for you. you got here fast. Any sign of ’em yet?
你来得真快 有没有发现他们的行迹
No, not yet. you got time to set up a perimeter.
还没有 你还有时间在外♥围♥设防
you called these men to reset
你安排这些人就位
You, rear ridgeline. you, top ridgeline.
你 山后 你 山顶
we need to be getting your people away from here.
你得带你的人离开这里
You, top of the scaffolding. go now!
你 上脚手架 马上去
There!
在那儿
Get him!
抓住他
Flank him! Get him now!
包抄他 把他抓住
Who’s this?!
是谁
Drop it, Phil, or you’re a dead man! Okay, okay.
放下枪 Phil 不然你就死定了 好 好
Tell ’em to put their guns down.
让他们把枪放下
Drop the guns!
把枪放下
All right, you can come out now, Doc!
你可以出来了 医生
Hurry up and do your business.
赶紧去做你的事
Turn that damn thing off!
把那该死的东西关了
What’s the matter?!
怎么回事
It won’t shut down!
关不上了
Why not?!
为什么关不上
Something’s pulling the drill down.
有东西在往下拽钻头
We hit the pocket!
我们钻到那能量袋了
Hurry up, Doc! what are you waiting for?! drop it!
快点 医生 还等什么呢 扔下去
This don’t look like L.A.X
这看起来不像L.A.X
Dad!

Jack!
Jack!
Dad!

Get away from here! get as far away from here as you can!
离开这 能多远就多远
Get in!
上车
What the hell’s going on?! get out of here!
发生什么了 离开这
Come on!

Go! go! go!
快点
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Come on!

Sawyer! help! Juliet!
Sawyer 救命 Juliet
Sawyer!
Sawyer
Where do you think you’re going, blondie?
你以为要去哪 金发美女
Kate! help me get those chains off!
Kate 帮我把这些链子弄掉
Hold on! you hold on!
抓住 你坚持住
I can’t. i can’t get it off.
我 我没办法
I got you. i can’t…
抓住你了 我
Juliet! no!
Juliet 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!