We still love each other.
我们仍旧相爱
Just because two people love each other,
只是因为两人相爱
Doesn’t always mean they’re supposed to be together.
并不意味着他们就要在一起
But what if you are supposed to be together?
可你们不是应该在一起的吗
We’re not, honey.
我们不是的 亲爱的
But how can you know for sure? We just know.
你们凭什么那么肯定 我们就是知道
And when you’re a grown-up,
以后你长大了
You’ll understand.
也会知道的
I don’t wanna understand!
我才不想知道呢
Juliet, wait!
Juliet 等等
I don’t wanna understand!
我永远都不想知道
Stop! We gotta talk about this!
停下 我们得好好谈谈
There’s nothing to talk about, James.
没什么好谈的了 James
We have to let Jack do what he came here to do.
我们要让Jack完成他来这的使命
Well, maybe you should told me you had a change of heart
或许你应该在我把他赶出丛林前
Before I brought him out in the jungle to kick his ass.
告诉我你变心了
Would that soft you?
那样做你就舒服了吗
No. well, then I’m glad you finally
没有 那好 我很高兴
Got it out of your systerm.
你终于能换个方式思考了
Hey! hey! You, don’t.
嘿 嘿 别这样
I need you to tell me where all this is coming from.
你得告诉我整个的来龙去脉
I mean, one minute, you’re leading the great sub escape,
我是说 1分钟前 你还在带领大家逃亡
And now you’re on board with blowing up the damn island?
而现在你却在指挥炸毁这该死的岛
I got a right to know why you changed your mind.
我有权知道你改变主意的原因
I changed my mind when I saw you look at her.
我改主意是因为我看见你在看她
Don’t. don’t.
别 别这样
I don’t care who I looked at.
我可不管我在看谁
I’m with you.
我爱的是你
And you would stay with me forever if I let you,
如果我愿意 你会和我永远在一起
And that is why I will always love you.
这也是我爱你的原因
You don’t… what we had, it was just for a little while.
你不爱我的 我们拥有的只是一段短暂的时光
And just because we love each other,
只是因为我们相爱
It doesn’t mean that we’re meant to be together.
并不意味着我们就要在一起
I mean, maybe we were never supposed to be together.
我是说 或许我们永远不要奢望能在一起
So if Jack can make it that…
所以如果Jack可以
that none of you ever come here Then he should.
阻止你们从一开始来这里 他就必须做
Why you doing this, Juliet?
Juliet 你为什么要这样做
I…
我…
If I never meet you, then I never have to lose you.
若我从没遇见过你 那么我就永远不会失去你了
Radzinsky!
Radzinsky
What is it now?!
现在怎么样了
The gauss readings has jumped off the charts.
高斯指针已经跳出图表范围了
Let me see.
我来看看
This is it! We’re on top of the pocket!
就是它了 我们脚下就有能量袋
If we keep drilling and hit that pocket,
如果我们继续钻 直到抵达能量袋
All hell is gonna break loose!
地狱将会降临
radzinsky, are y
radzinsky 你
Stuart, come in! What do you want, Phil?
Stuart 快下来 你想怎么样 Phil
That hostile that shot the kid? He came back.
那个朝孩子开枪的敌人 他回来了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊
Here at the barracks. He…he attacked us
就在兵营里 他 他袭击我们
And then got rescued by some of the other recruits.
然后被他的同伙救走了
They stole a van and took off.
他们偷了一辆货车逃跑了
Took off where?
去了哪里
I don’t know,
不知道
But Roger said that one of them had a bomb.
Roger说他们其中一人携带有炸♥弹♥
That hostile knows about the swan!
那人知道天鹅站
Get some men and some guns,
召集人手 带上枪
And get your asses out here right now!
赶快到这边来
If they’re coming here, we’re gonna be ready for ’em.
如果他们朝这边来 我们可要好好准备了
Come on!
快点
Jack? What happened?
Jack 怎么回事
Yeah, my talk with Sawyer didn’t go so good.
我和Sawyer不欢而散
Does it hurt?
很疼吗
Ah, it’s okay. Okay.
还好吧 那就好
Do you remember when I sewed you up? when we first got here?
还记得我们相遇吗 我们第一次到这里时
Yeah.
记得
Seems like a million years ago.
像是很久远的事情了
Or 30 years from now.
或者是30年后的事情
Kate, why’d you make me promise to never ask about Aaron?
Kate 为什么要我承诺永不问起Aaron呢
Because I was…
因为我
So angry with you for making me come back here.
很生气你叫我又回到这里
Is he why you came back?
是因为他你才回来的吗
I came back so he could be where he belongs…
我回来了 他就能和他母亲一起
With his mother.
回到他应该在的地方了
If this works, Claire will never come to the land,
如果这样做有用 Claire就不会来到这个岛上
And they’ll always be together,
他们就能永远在一起了
Just the way they’re meant to be.
就像他们想的那样
She was gonna give him up for
可是她当时想不要他
Well, you don’t know what she would do.
你不会知道她要做什么的
And whatever it is, it would be her choice.
不管做什么 都是她自己的选择
If you wanna save Claire, this is the only way to do it.
如果你还想救Claire 这是唯一的方法
Nothing… nothing in my life has ever felt so right.
我在我一生中从未这么肯定过
And…
还有
I just need you to believe that.
我希望你能相信我
Go!
继续
Keep going!
继续钻
Keep the drill going!
继续钻下去
It’s about to happen.
有事要发生了
Are you with me on this?
你支持我吗
Yes.
是的
Then let’s go.
那我们走
One wallet.
一个皮夹
$227 cash.
227美元现金
One ballpoint pen.
一支圆珠笔
One fruit roll-up.
一块水果糖
Sign here.
在这签个字
You don’t understand. This is a big mistake.
你不知道 这是个超级失误
I killed a bunch of people.
我杀了一群人
You see this?
看到这个了吗
This is a discharge form. You’ve been cleared.
这是释放表格 你已经被证明无罪了
So take your stuff and go. Look, dude…
拿上你的东西走吧 我说 老兄
There are men with tranquilizer guns
有人拿着麻♥醉♥枪♥
Hunting me down like an animal.
像狩猎一样追捕我
They wanna bring me somewhere against my will.
他们会不顾我的意愿把我带走
There’s a cab stand right out front.
外面就有一辆出租车
Oh. Sorry. I didn’t see it was taken, dude.
对不起 我不知道已经有人坐了
Actually, I’m only going a few blocks
实际上 我过几条街就下了
If you wanna share.
我们可以一起
Come on in.
进来吧
You want some? Cherry.
吃糖吗 樱桃味的
No thanks.
不要 谢谢
So what were you in for?
你怎么进去的
Excuse me?
什么
Jail.
监狱
I was there ’cause i killed three people.
我进去的罪名是杀了三个人
But i didn’t really. i guess they figured it out.
可我并没有 我想他们搞清楚了
What about you?
你呢
I wasn’t in jail.
我没坐牢
Well, then what were you doing sitting outside a prison?
那你在监狱外面干什么
In a cab?
还坐在出租车里
I was waitin’ for you, Hugo.
Hugo 我是在等你
Then you must be dead.
那你肯定已经死了
I’m definitely not dead.
我确定我现在活着
Well, what do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
I wanna know why you won’t go back to the island.
我想知道为什么你不回岛上去
’cause i’m cursed.
因为我被诅咒了
Is that so?
是这样吗
That’s why the plane crashed, my friends died…
所以飞机才会坠毁 我的朋友才会死
Libby, Charlie.
Libby Charlie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!