Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要
Jack is on his way to blow up a hydrogen bomb.
Jack要去引爆一颗氢弹
We have to stop him.
我们得阻止他
Jack, we need to be there at the moment of the incident.
Jack 我们一定要在事情发生的那一刻赶到
Why the hell are we stopping?
怎么停下了
That’s why.
看
What’s going on, kate?
Kate 怎么了
Doc, we gotta talk.
医生 我们需要谈谈
You wanna talk? Then get in the van. We don’t
想谈话 那么就上车 我们没时间
Have time I ain’t get in the van.
我不会上车的
I need five minutes, that’s all.
我只需要五分钟就够了
I’ll say what I gotta say,
我只说我想说的
And then you can do whatever the hell you want to.
然后随便你怎么样都行
But you’re gonna listen. You owe me that much, Jack.
但你要听我说 因为你欠我的 Jack
Five minutes.
五分钟
Dr. Shephard? You all right?
Shephard医生 你还好吗
The dural sac…i cut it.
硬膜囊 我切到了
Give me some suction. Calm down. It’s all right.
帮我吸管 镇定 没事
The fluid’s leaking everywhere. I can’t Look at me.
流得到处都是 我不能 看着我
Give me some suction. Yes, doctor.
帮我吸管 是 医生
Jack… look at me.
Jack 看着我
Count to five. What are you talking about?
数到五 你在说什么
I’m talking about you stitching up the sac
我是说你要缝上这个切口
So this girl isn’t paralyzed for the rest of her life.
别让这个女孩残废下半辈子
And the only way you’re gonna do that is not to be afraid.
而唯一的方法就是不要害怕
So close your eyes, count to five,
所以闭上眼睛 数到五
And then fix her, Jack.
然后把她治好 Jack
Or i’ll have to fix her for you.
否则就要换我上阵了
One…
一
Two…
二
Three…
三
Four…
四
Five.
五
Sutures.
缝线
Hey, kiddo. Girl’s in recovery.
Hey 孩子 那个女孩正在康复中
She’s responsive to stimulus below the waist,
她下半身对刺♥激♥有反应
So… no paralysis.
所以 不会瘫痪
Good.
很好
Something wrong, Jack?
有什么事吗 Jack
You embarrassed me.
你真让我丢脸
Did i?
是吗
It’s bad enough
让医院所有人
That everybody in this hospital thinks
都认为我之所以得到这个实习机会
The only reason I got this residency
是因为你是我的父亲
Is because you’re my father. But then you…
这已经够糟了 但是你却还-
You put me in a time-out during my first major procedure,
你居然在我第一次大型手术中间叫暂停
In front of my entire team.
而且还当着所有医护人员的面
Dad, I know you don’t believe in me,
爸 我知道你不相信我
But I need them to.
但我需要他们相信
Are you sure I’m the one
你确定我就是那个
Who doesn’t believe in you, Jack?
不信任你的人吗 Jack
One of these yours?
有一个是你的吗
Machine got stuck.
机器卡住了
I guess it just needed a little push.
我看只是缺乏去摇一下它
Take a load off, doc.
坐下歇歇吧 医生
No, thanks.
不必了 谢谢
Sit down, Jack.
坐下 Jack
My folks died when I was 8 years old.
我父母在我八岁时就去世了
I ever tell you that?
我跟你说过吗
No.
没
Con man took my dad for everything he had.
我父亲的东西都被骗子骗走了
He didn’t handle it too well, so…
他无法控制自己 所以
He shot my mom, then he blew his own head off.
他开枪打死了我母亲 然后自杀
I was hiding under the bed when it happened.
事情发生的时候我就躲在床下
I heard the whole thing.
我听到了一切
I’m sorry. Yeah.
真抱歉 是啊
That was a year ago.
那是一年前的事了
What?
什么
Right now it’s July 1977,
现在是1977年七月
Which means that happened last year.
这说明那是去年的事
So I could’ve hopped on the sub,
我本可以跳上潜水艇
Gone back to the states,
回到美国
Walked right in my house
走进我的家
And stopped my daddy from killing anybody.
然后阻止我父亲杀人
Why didn’t you?
你为什么没这么做
Because, Jack…
因为 Jack
What’s done is done.
已经发生的事情不可能挽回
It doesn’t have to be that way.
不一定要那样
What did you screw up so bad the first time around
你到底在想什么竟然发疯到愿意
You’re willing to blow up a damn nuke
去引爆一个核武器
Just for a second chance? That’s not what this is about.
来找第2次机会 不是这样的
Then what is it about?
那是怎么回事
Three years ago,
三年前
Locke told me that all this was happening for a reason,
Locke告诉我所有这一切事出有因
That us being here was our destiny.
我们命中注定要来到这里
I don’t speak “destiny.”
我不信命
What I do understand is a man does what he does
当一个人尽自己所能做某件事的时候
’cause he wants something for himself.
他一定是为了什么目标
What do you want, Jack?
你的目标是什么 Jack
I had her.
她曾经和我在一起
I had her, and I lost her.
我们在一起 然后我失去了她
Kate.
Kate
Well, damn, doc,
那么好吧 医生
She’s standing right on the other side of those trees.
她就在这些树的背后
You want her back, just go and ask her.
你想追回她 就去问她啊
Nah, it’s too late for that.
不 已经太晚了
Your five minutes is up.
你的五分钟到了
Jack…
Jack
If what you’re doin’ even works,
就算你的方法可行
You and kate will be strangers,
你和Kate还是会分道扬镳
And she’ll be in damn handcuffs.
而且她会被戴上手铐
If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.
如果这是命中注定 我们也只能认命
Well, I guess there’s nothing I can say
那么 我看我说什么
That’s gonna change your mind. No, I guess there’s not.
都改变不了你的主意了 没错
Who the hell do you think you are?!
你觉得你算什么
You think you can come here
你以为可以来这里
And do whatever the hell you want?
然后为所欲为吗
I had a life here!
这是我的家
Sawyer…
Sawyer
Will you stop?
你会住手吗
Will you stop?! No.
你会不会住手 不会
James!
James
Let him go.
放开他
He wouldn’t listen. i had to. he won’t stop!
他不听 我必须这么做 他不肯住手
That’s because he’s right.
那是因为他做得对
What?!
什么
He’s right, James.
他说的对 James
We have to do this.
我们是迫不得已
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么
You’re the one that told me to come back here and stop him!
是你叫我回来阻止他的
What happened?!
怎么回事
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
Girls… your dad and I have something
女孩们 爸爸和我有些事情
We need to talk to you both about.
要告诉你们两个
Are we moving again?
我们又要搬家了吗
No, stupid. They’re getting a divorce.
不是 笨蛋 是他们要离婚了
Rachel… well, aren’t you?
Rachel 不是吗
Yes. But…
是的 但是
We need you both to understand
你们要知道
That your father and I…
爸爸和我