I wish you’d never showed me what was in this damn box.
但愿你永远也不要让我看那盒子的东西
What the hell you gonna do with it anyway?
你到底要用它干什么
We need to show it to somebody.
我们要把它拿给一个人看
What for?
为什么
So they’ll know what they’re up against.
这样他们就知道面临什么了
What exactly are they up against?
他们到底面临什么了
something a hell
比箱子里的东西
Than what’s in this box, frank.
更可怕 Frank
Don’t worry, though. as long as you’re with us, you’re fine.
不过别担心 只要跟我们在一起 你就没事
That’s be reassuring if i knew who you were, “friend.”
如果我知道你们是谁的话 我会更确信你是”朋友”
We are the good guys.
我们是好人
In my experience, the people who go out of their way
通常状况下 当一个人告诉你
To tell you that the good guys are the bad guys.
他是好人 那他一定是坏人
We’re here.
我们到了
Look at the ash!
快看那些灰
Wait here.
在这等着
I’m here because I need your help.
我在这是因为我需要你帮忙
Can you do that?
你能帮我吗
Will you help me, ilana?
能帮帮我吗 Ilana
Yes.
好的
What happened?
发生什么了
He isn’t there, hasn’t been in a long time.
他不在这 他好长时间没在这里了
Someone else has been using it.
有其他人来过
Burn it!
烧了它
I’m no tree hugger or anything,
我不是环保主义者
But that’s a pretty good way to torch the whole jungle,
不过把房♥子烧了可能会引起森林大火
Don’t you think?
你觉得呢
So what now?
现在怎么办
Well, i guess we know where we’re going.
我想我们知道该去哪了
This is our old camp.
这是我们原先的营地
Home sweet home.
可爱的家
All right, everyone, richard tells me
好的 大家 Richard告诉我
We should get to where we’re going by nightfall.
必须在傍晚前到达目的地
So why don’t you all take this opportunity
那我们干嘛不趁机
To rest up and catch your breath?
休息一下 喘口气呢
Considering what i have planned
考虑到我的计划
for ya, you’re gonna need it.
大家有必要休息一下
Everything all right?
没事吧
I was enjoying some alone time.
我在享受一个人的时光
You see what’s behind you?
看到你身后的东西了吗
It’s a door. how about that?
是一个门 怎么了
It’s not just a door, ben.
那不只是一个门 Ben
It’s the door to the hatch where you and i first met.
那是我们第一次见面时 那个船舱的门
You mind if i ask you a question?
介意我问你一个问题吗
I’m a pisces.
我是双鱼座的
What happened that day at the cabin,
那天在船舱里发生什么了
When you first took me to meet jacob?
就是你第一次带我去见Jacob那天
Well, you clearly already know
你可能已经知道了
That i was talking to an empty chair, john…
我当时对着一张空椅子说话 John
That i was pretending.
那是我假装的
Which is not to say that i wasn’t as surprised as you were
当那些东西在屋子里飞舞的时候
When things started flying around in the room.
我跟你一样惊讶
But why would you go to all the trouble
但是为什么你一去
To make something like that up?
就发生了这些
I was embarrassed.
我很尴尬
I didn’t want you to know that i had never seen jacob.
我并不想让你知道我从没见过Jacob
So, yes, i lied.
没错 我撒谎了
That’s what i do.
这就是我做的
All right, then.
好的
Why do you want me to kill jacob, john?
那你为什么让我杀了Jacob John
Because…
因为
Despite your loyal service to this island,
尽管你一直是岛上的忠实仆人
You got cancer…
可是你得了癌症
You had to watch your own daughter gunned down
你不得不看着你的女儿
Right in front of you.
在你的面前倒下
And your reward for those sacrifices?
这就是你的这些牺牲所给你的报酬吗
You were banished.
你被驱逐了
And you did all this
你以一个你从没见过的人
In the name of a man you’d never even met.
的名义做了所有这些事
So the question is, ben,
Ben 所以问题应该是
Why the hell wouldn’t you wanna kill jacob?
为什么你不想杀了Jacob
How much further?
还有多久
Uh, we’re about five minutes away.
还要5分钟
You can’t stop the bleeding.
你无法止住血
I need fresh dressings.
给我♥干♥净的绷带
Jack, so this bomb is supposed
Jack 这个炸♥弹♥会怎么样
To what, blow us back in time?
会把我们带回去吗
We’re not going back in time.
我们不回去
Right, because that would be ridiculous.
对 因为根本不可能
I need to modify the bomb.
我需要改装一下炸♥弹♥
I can rig it so it detonates on impact.
我可以让它受到冲击就爆♥炸♥
Jack, we need to be there at the moment of the incident.
Jack 我们一定要在事情发生的那一刻赶到
Or all of this will be for nothing.
否则一切都功亏一篑
Why the hell are we stopping?
怎么停下了
That’s why.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!