When my dead daughter threatened to destroy me
要是我不对你言听计从 就会把我粉身碎骨
If i did’t do everything you said.
我的思维模式就开始转变了
Whoa. w-w-wait. wait.
等等 等等
Where did this happen?
这是哪里发生的事
In that cavern beneath the temple,
就在那个神殿底下的洞穴里
When we went to see the monster.
正是我们去找那个怪物的时候
So…
那就是说
You’re willing to do whatever I say
我说什么你都会服从
No matter what it is?
无论我下的是什么指令
Yes.
没错
Well, then…
那好
I guess I won’t have to convince you after all.
我就不必非得说服你了
Convince me to do what?
说服我什么
I’m not gonna kill Jacob, Ben.
Ben 我不会杀Jacob
You are.
你来动手
Paris or Rome? No.
巴黎还是罗马 不
Florence? It doesn’t matter, Sayid…
弗洛伦斯呢 去哪里都无所谓 Sayid
Yes, it does. As long as we’re together.
有所谓 只要我们在一起就好
It’s our anniversary. we have to find the perfect place.
这可是我们的结婚纪念日 得去最好的地方
I would settle finding my sun glasses
我得找找我的太阳镜
Excuse me, sir? Could you you help me?
打扰一下 先生 能帮我个忙吗
I’m sorry. I think i’m lost. are you from Los Angeles?
抱歉 我可能是迷路了 你是洛杉矶来的吗
What are you looking for? I found them.
你要去哪里 找到啦
Nadia?
Nadia
Nadia?
Nadia
Nadia?
Nadia
Take me home.
带我回家
Take me home.
带我回家
Time is short. let’s go.
没时间了 该走了
Mm, stand back.
退后
It’s one of the dharma houses.
这是达摩组织的居所之一
I’ll go first.
我打头阵
Jack, don’t misunderstand who’s in charge here.
Jack 别以为自己大权在握
I’ll go first.
我打头阵
Because if someone at that house is a threat,
因为如果里面有危险人物
You might hesitate… but I won’t.
你会迟疑 而我不会
All right. oy, Eloise, go on. after you.
好吧 Eloise 上吧 我们跟在后面
Once we give you the “alllear,”
一旦我们给你发出”一切安全”的指令
Then you bring the bomb.
你就带上炸♥弹♥
We don’t want any acci…oh!
我们不想发生任何意…
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么傻事
I’m protecting our leader. get back.
我在保护我们的领导 后退
She’s gonna be angry when she wakes up,
她醒来时一定会气急败坏
But that’s a lot better than being dead.
可那也总比她丧命强
She ordered me to help you. We helped you.
她命令我助你一臂之力 我们帮了你
Now you’re on your own.
现在你该靠自己了
And I’m taking her out the way we came in.
我得带她原路返回
After you.
你先走
All residents, we are in a code black.
所有居民注意 现在是黑色警戒
Report with your weapons
立即带上武器
To your security assignments immediately.
去安保分派处报告
If you come into contact with a hostile,
如果你们遇到敌人
You are authorized to use deadly force.
可以使用致命武器
How the hell are we gonna get out of here?
我们该怎么离开这里
Go! we don’t have time!
快 没时间了
We hide in plain sight.
我们混如人群
Set up a perimeter around the barracks first.
先在兵营周围设置一条警戒线
You gonna go over there by the gate. you get two…
你去那边大门守卫 你去带两个
So you guys go. you go to pylons.
你们俩去 你们去塔桥
We’re gathering over there.
我们去那里集中
You’re the son of a bitch who shot my kid.
你就是那个杀我孩子的杂种
Don’t fire that weapon.
别开枪
I’m carrying a nuclear device.
我携带着核装置
It’s the hostile!
是敌人
Hey! let’s go!
快走
Get in!
快进来
Drive!
快开车
From the looks of the sun,
从太阳的照射角度看
I’d say that’s the north shore over there.
前面是北海岸
Sun’s over there. that’s gotta be the west coast.
太阳在那边 那里应该是西海岸
Really? what, you got a compass? No. do you?
真的吗 难道你有指南针吗 没有 你有吗
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For backing me up at the sub.
在潜水艇里
No problem.
这没什么
I got no idea where the hell we are.
我压根不知道我们这是到了哪里
Vincent! come here! hey!
Vincent 过来
How you doing, boy?
你好吗 孩子
I haven’t seen you
自从三年前
Since the flaming arrows three years ago. hi!
那些带火的弓箭出现后我就没见过你
How you doing? how did he survive alone out here?
你好吗 他怎么会独自存活了下来
Oh, hell, no.

Bernard!
Bernard
They found us.
他们找过来了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Is that a bomb?!
那是个炸♥弹♥吗
Try not to move. I need to stop the bleeding.
别动 我得帮你止血
What’s going on back there?Is Sayid okay? Yes,he looks ok.
发生什么事了 Sayid还好吗 他很好
Just keep your eyes on the damn road!
你只管注意前面的路吧
Should I pull over? yeah, Let’s pull over
我要不要停车 停车
and get shot. Just drive.
然后等着枪林弹雨 你就管开车吧
I don’t know where we’re going.
我不知道我们的目的地是哪里
The swan site.u3000Head the swan.
天鹅站 去天鹅站
Why do you want to go there? if Sayid’s shot, shouldn’t we…
你为什么想去那里 Sayid要是枪击 何不去
Hurley, if you want to save Sayid,
Hurley 如果你还想救Sayid
Take us to the swan. If you want it is.
就带我们去天鹅站 那好吧
Jack, what’s at the swan? I think I found
Jack 天鹅站有什么 我找到办法
a way to get you back to your wife.
可以让你回到你妻子身边
So y’all been scavenging food
你们一直自己找吃的东西
And living out in a hut by yourselves.
住在小屋里
people try the whole life
人们一直都想
To get themselves a nice, quiet place near the ocean
为自己在海边找到一个宁静
Where they can live in peace. and we did it.
的归属 我们找到了
That’s what we made for ourselves.
这就是我们的家
Well, i hate to rain on your parade, but…
我不是想泼你冷水
Your condo’s about to go ka-blooey.
不过 你的高级公♥寓♥马上就会毁了
Jack has a bomb.
Jack有个炸♥弹♥
Who cares?
管他呢
Excuse me?
什么
It’s always something with you people.
你们一直都会有这事那事
Now you say jack’s got a bomb.
你现在说Jack有个炸♥弹♥
And what, you guys are all gonna try to stop him, right?
你们想去阻止他 对吗
Yeah, that’s right.
是的 没错
We traveled back 30 years in time,
我们回到了30年前
And you’re still trying to find ways to shoot each other?
可你们还是要枪茅以对
Rose, we just need to know
Rose 我们只要知道
Which way the dharma barracks are from here
达摩的设施从这里怎么去
So we can stop jack,
就可以阻止Jack了
Or you’re gonna be dead.
要么就只有等死
We all will.
所有的人都会死
So we die.
那就死好了
We just care about being together.
我们只关心能不能在一起
That’s all that matters in the end.
这对我们是最重要的
The barracks are 5 miles that way.
设施在那边的5英里以外
Bernard. Sawyer.
Bernard Sawyer
Rose.
Rose
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Let’s go. bye.
我们出发吧 再见
You sure don’t want some tea?
真的不喝杯茶吗
Maybe another time.
下次吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!