He’s in charge of this island.
他管这个岛
You said John was in charge.
你曾说是John管
No, I said he was the leader…
不 我说的是 他是领导着
A title that I’ve discovered is incredibly temporary.
他有这称号♥的时间可真是短啊
But everyone answers to someone,
每个人向某人负责
And the leader answers to Jacob.
领导者向Jacob负责
What’s he like?
他长什么样
I don’t know, Sun. I’ve never met him.
我不知道 Sun 我从没见过他
You’ve been staring for the last ten minutes, Richard.
你盯着我有10分钟了 Richard
Is there something you would like to ask me?
有什么要问我的吗
Ben told me that… he strangled you.
Ben说他把你掐死了
That is my recollection, yes.
的确是的
He said he was sure you were dead.
他说他确信你死了
He saw your coffin loaded onto that plane
他看见你的棺材被抬上
That you came back on. How are you alive?
送你来的那飞机 你怎么还活着
Well, you’ve been on this island Much longer than I have, Richard.
你在这岛上的时间 比我久得多 Richard
If anyone should have an explanation, I’d think it would be you.
如果有人能解释这事的话 我想那一定是你
I-I have been here a long time John.
我是一直在这
And i’ve seen things on this island That I can barely describe.
见过这岛上很多 我无法描述的事情
But… i’ve never seen someone come back to life.
但我没见过谁能重生
And i’ve never seen anyone who doesn’t age.
我也没见过谁能不衰老
It doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
这不意味着这不存在
I’m this way because of Jacob.
是Jacob使我这样的
And if I had to guess,
我猜
He’s the reason you’re not in that coffin anymore.
也是他使你不在棺材里的
I agree completely, Richard.
我完全同意 Richard
That’s why i’m doing this… so I can thank him.
这正是我这么做的原因 去感谢他
And once I’ve done that, we’re gonna need to deal with
一旦我做完了 我们就要去
The rest of the passengers from the ajira flight
解决那架送我来的飞机上的
That brought me here.
其他乘客
What do you mean, “deal with”? You know what I mean.
“解决”是什么意思 你知道我什么意思
Let’s go!
走吧
Untie the crates.
松开那箱子
Why’d we even bring this yahoo? Becae we might need him.
为什么带上这粗鲁的家伙 我们可能需要他
For what? he didn’t know the answer to the question.
哪里需要 他不知道问题的答案
That doesn’t mean he’s not important.
那不意味着他不重要
What, you think he’s a candidate?
怎么 你认为他是个候选人吗
He’s awake.
他醒着
How long you been listening to us?
你偷听多久了
Long enough to wonder what the hell i’m a candidate for.
久到让我在想 我究竟是什么候选人
Who the hell are you people? We’re friends.
你们到底是什么人 你朋友
So you smack all your friends in the face with a rifle,
你会用步♥枪♥打你朋友的脸
Shove ’em in a boat and kidnap ’em?
并推进船里绑♥架♥吗
Only the ones we like.
只对我们喜欢的人这么做
Let’s go.
走吧
What’s in the box?
盒子里是什么
Your call.
听你的
Open it.
打开
Terrific.
太棒了
Need a pen, son?
孩子 要笔吗
Yeah. thanks.
是的 谢谢
There you go.
给你
You can keep it.
你可以留着它
I’m very sorry about your mother and father, James.
对于你父母的死 我感到很遗憾 James
Come on, Jimmy. We gotta get to the cemetery, okay?
Jimmy 走吧 我们要去葬礼了
What you writin’?
你在写什么
Nothin’.
没什么
“dear mr. sawyer,
“亲爱的Sawyer先生”
“you don’t know who I am, but I know who you are,
“你不认识我 但我认识你”
And I know what you done.”
“我也知道你做了什么”
Listen to me, Jimmy.
听着 Jimmy
I know you’re angry
我知道你对
At the man who did this to your mamand daddy.
导致你♥爸♥妈死去的这个人感到很生气
And hell, you got every right to be.
你有权生气
But you gotta move on, boy.
但你要度过这关 孩子
They’re gone,
他们走了
And there ain’t nothin’ you can do to change that.
你改变不了的
What’s done is done.
已成定局
Now promise me you’re not gonna finish that letter.
答应我你不要写完这封信
I promise.
答应你
Good.
好的
Come on. let’s go say good-bye.
走吧 去告别
Let me get this straight.
我就直说吧
Jack sets off a nuke, which somehow resets everything.
Jack引燃那核武器 一切都变了
So flight 815 never crashes. it just…
815航♥班♥没坠毁
Lands in L.A. safe and sound,
而是在洛杉矶平安无事地着陆
and none of this ever happen.
这一切都没发生
Sawyer, if Jack does this,
Sawyer 如果Jack做了这事
He could kill everyone on the island.
他就能杀了岛上的每个人
yeah, I heard that part.
是的 我听说了
And you’re okay with that? You ain’t hearing me, Kate.
你没意见吗 你没听我说 Kate
I made a choice, and I’m sticking to it.
我做了个选择 现在还在坚持
I decided to leave, and I’m leavin’.
我决定要离开 我就离开
All right, here’s your sedatives.
这是你的镇静剂
What the hell did you just do?
你在干什么
We decided to leave this island, james. we did.
我们决定离开这岛 James 我们做到了
And now we’re going back.
我们现在要回去
You serious? We can’t just let those people die.
你没开玩笑吧 我们不能眼看那些人死去
You want out?
你走吗
You wanna stay here and whine about it?
还是呆在这里发牢骚
Unlock the damn cuffs.
解开手铐
“galaga” to base. the system check is complete.
“小蜜蜂”号♥呼叫总部 系统检查完成
We’re locked on departure bearing
雷达自动锁定启程方向
And ready to leave the island.
准备离岛
Roger that, “galaga.” have a safe trip.
收到 “小蜜蜂”号♥ 一路平安
See you on the return.
回来时见
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Appreciate that, captain. now
谢谢 船长
we need you to serve us all.
现在请帮助我们
What? I can’t take this sub… oh, I think you can.
什么 我不能让这潜艇 我想你可以
Once we’re gone, proceed on course. whatever you do,
我们离开后 继续前进 无论怎样
Do not take those people back to the island. understand?
都别把这些人带回岛上 明白吗
And what if Horace tries to contact me?
如果Horace联♥系♥我
What am I supposed to say?
我该怎么说
You ain’t home.
你不在
Go.

Sayid…
Sayid
Is this big enough? That’ll do.
够大了吗 可以了
Are you done with Faraday’s journal? Take it.
Faraday的日志你看了吗 -带上
Can I ask you a question?
能问个问题吗
Sure.
当然
Over, uh, 20 years ago,
20多年前
A man named John Locke…
一个叫John Locke的人
He walked right into our camp,
走进我们的营地里
And he told me that he was gonna be our leader.
说他将成为我们的领导者
Now i’ve gone off the island three times since then
那以后我离开过这岛三次
To visit him.
去拜访他
But he never seemed, uh, particularly special to me.
可我看他没有三头六臂啊
You said you had a question.
你说你有个问题
You know him? Locke?
你认识他吗 这个叫Locke的人
Yeah.
认识
Yeah, I know him.
对 我认识他
And if i were you, i wouldn’t give up on him.
我要是你的话 就不会怀疑他的能耐
Why haven’t you told him yet?
你为什么没告诉他
Told who what?
告诉谁什么
Richard. why haven’t you told him about my plans for Jacob?
Richard 你为什么没告诉他我对于Jacob的计划
If by “plans” you mean murdering him, John,
John 如果你是指谋杀他的”计划”
I assume you’d want to keep that a secret.
我想你还是不想声张的
When did that ever stop you?
你怎么没说呢
Well, I started thinking differently about things
自从我女儿威胁我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!