We’re not in the habit of telling our secrets
我们没有跟陌生人说出秘密
To strangers, then just letting them saunter off.
然后让他们随便就走的习惯
You know, i don’t care i just wanna leave.
我才不关这些 我要走了
Look, just put the gun– step ay!
把枪放下 都放下枪
Hey! i said stop! if she wants to leave, she can leave!
别开枪 如果她想走 就让她走
What are we doing here, eloise?
我们在干什么 Eloise
That man just killed one of our own people,
那个人刚刚杀了一个我们的人
And you’re acting like it doesn’t matter.
可是你却好像什么都没发生一样
If these people are right
如果他们说的那些事
About what they’re about to do, richard, it won’t matter.
都是真的 Richard 就没事了
And what are they about to do?
他们要干什么
So you’re telling me
你告诉我
You’re going to erase the last three years of our lives?
你要把我们过去三年的生活都删除
We can change things, sayid.
我们可以改变这些事 Sayid
I don’t know if you’re aware of this
我不知道你们能不能
But i’ve already changed things.
可是我已经改变了一些事了
I killed benjamin linus,
我杀了Benjamin Linus
And we’re all still here. it’s because you didn’t kill him.
可是我们现在还在这 那是因为你没杀他
Sawyer and me took him to the others
Sawyer和我把他带到了岛上居民那里
So that they could save him.
他们可以救他
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Why did i do that?
我为什么这么做
Since when did shooting kids and blowing up hydrogen bombs
向孩子开枪 投氢弹
Become okay?
难道就对了嘛
The three of us disappeared off
我们的三个人
that plane and
放弃了那个计划
Ended up now, because this is our chance to change things.
因为只有这样我们才能改变未来
And if you’re wrong, then everyone on the island dies.
可是如果你们错了 岛上的所有人都会死
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
I’m not wrong kate, this is it, this is why we’re here.
我没有错 Kate 这就是我在这的原因
This is our destiny.
这是我们的命运
Do you know who you sound like?
知道你说话的语气像谁吗
Because he was crazy, too, jack. you said so yourself.
因为他也疯了 Jack 你是这样说的
Well, maybe i was wrong.
好吧 或许是我错了
No, you were right.
不 你是对的
I’m going back to find the rest of our people,
我要回去找他们
Because if i can’t stop you, then maybe they can.
我不能阻止你 他们也许可以
The submarine departs in 30 minutes.
潜艇将在30分钟内离开
All evacuees, please proceed to the dock.
所有撤离人员 请马上到码头上来
Come now, charlotte. stay with me.
快点 Charlotte 跟我来
This is ridiculous. i can help you.
这太可笑了 我可以帮你
No, lara, you can’t. just go over there.
不 Lara 你帮不了我 离开这
I want you to leave now!
我要你现在马上离开
Why is he yelling at her, dude?
为什么他对她喊 老兄
It’s the only way he can get her to leave.
这是他让她走的唯一方法
Sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
We’d better get going.
我们最好马上走
Wait! whoa! whoa! wait–wait a second.
等等 等一会
It’s jim and juliet.
是Jim和Juliet
Why the hell are they…
为什么那些人
Putting them on the sub?
要把他们放到潜艇上
Don’t worry. it’s gonna be okay.
别担心 没事的
Sawyer always has a plan, right?
Sawyer会有办法的 对吗
We’ll buy microsoft.
我们会买♥♥下微软
Excuse me?
什么
Then we’ll bet the cowboys in the ’78 super bowl.
这样我们就能在78届超级杯赛上下注小牛队
We’re gonna be rich.
我们会变的很富有
Look, i’m sorry.
对不起
I should’ve listened to you
我应该听你的
When you wanted to get on this sub three years ago.
三年前让你上这艘潜艇
I’m glad you talked me out of it.
很高兴你现在对我说这些
Come on, lafleur. get in.
快点 Lafleur 进去
Ladies first.
女士优先
Good riddance.
终于解脱了
If i don’t see you the other side,
如果在那边我没见到你
I won’t blame you.
我不会怪你的
Now take a deep breath and follow richard under.
深吸一口气 跟上Richard
There’s an opening in the bottom
在石头下面
of the rocks a獴?鷐??x0e?
有一个入口
That was a lot further than i thought it was.
比我想的远多了
Where are we?
我们在哪
The tunnels.
隧♥道♥
You wanna tell me how we’re gonna get a bomb out of here?
我们怎么把炸♥弹♥带出这里
The same way we brought it in.
怎么带进来的就怎么带出去
I assume you don’t mean through the pool.
你不会是指通过池塘带出去吧
It’s a 12-foot long, 40,000-pound hydrogen bomb.
这可是12英尺长 40000磅的氢弹
No, not through the pool.
不 不是从池塘
I didn’t think you’d come.
没想到你也来了
Well, if this works, you might just save us all.
如果这样有用的话 我们都会得救的
And if it doesn’t? at least u’ll put us out of our misery.
如果没有用呢 至少会让我们从痛苦中解脱出来
All right. let’s get started.
好了 我们开始吧
I’ll have a tent prepared for you, john.
我给你准备了一个帐篷 John
We’ll get going first thing in the morning.
我们明早第一件事就去那
I thought we could leave right now.
我想我们现在就可以出发
Now?
现在
I’m eager.
我很性急
We can do whatever you want, but maybe the two of us
我们可以听你吩咐 但也许我们
Should go to my tent and talk about
该去我帐篷里面讨论一下
Is this everyone?
所有人都在这里吗
Well, there’s another group at the temple, but–
神庙那里还有另一组人 但
Well, if you don’t mind,
如果你不介意
I would like to talk to everyone here now.
我现在想和每个人都谈谈
Of course. Be my guest.
当然可以 随便
Hello, everyone.
大家好
My name is John Locke.
我叫John Locke
I’ve been told that…
有人告诉我
For some time,
有段时间
You all have been accepting orders from a man named Jacob.
你们要听从一个叫Jacob的人
And yet, oddly enough,
是的 非常奇怪
It seems that no one has actually seen him.
似乎没人真正♥见♥过他
Now I’m sure there are very good reasons
现在我肯定对于 为什么他的存在
Why his existence and where abouts are secret.
和他到底在哪 都是秘密 这都有合理原因
I just don’t know what they are.
而我不知道原因到底是什么
And to be honest with all of you,
老实跟你们说
If there’s a man telling us what to do,
如果有人要命令我们该做什么
I want to know who he is.
我要知道他是谁
This man–Jacob? Can he tell us
那个人 Jacob 他能告诉我们
How to bring Jin and the rest of our people back here?
如何把Jin和我们其他人带回这里吗
Absolutely.
绝对可以
Richard has agreed to show us where we need to go.
Richard已经答应告诉我们该去哪里
So I’m gonna go and see Jacob right now.
那么我现在就要去见Jacob
And I’d like all of you to come with me.
而且我希望大家都和我一起去
I’m starting to think John Locke is gonna be trouble.
我开始觉得John Locke会是个麻烦
Why do you think I tried to kill him?
你凭什么认为我会杀他呢
We’re shovin’ off in two minutes.
我们两分钟后离开
Appreciate it if you didn’t cause us any trouble.
如果你们不给我们带来麻烦的话我会很感激的
Wouldn’t think of it, Nemo.
Nemo 我们不会的
What are we gonna do en we get to Ann Arbor?
我们到了安娜堡市后该干什么呢
We ain’t going to Ann Arbor.
我们不去安娜堡市
What do you mean? These guys ain’t cops.
你是什么意思 这些人又不是警♥察♥
They got no authority over us back in the real world
他们在现实世界没有权利管我们
So once we dock wherever we dock…
所以不管我们在哪里上了岸
We’re free.
我们就自♥由♥了
“Real world.”
现实世界
I don’t even know what that means anymore.
我甚至不记得那是什么意思了
Hey, come here.
过来
Whatever happens, I got your back, remember?
无论发生什么事 我会支持你的记得吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you back.
我也爱你
Hold on! Don’t close the hatch!
拿好 别关了船舱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!