He’s been right about everything so far.
目前为止他都是正确的
If Faraday said get people off the island…
如果Faraday要岛上所有人撤离
I’d do it.
我会照做
Well, then let’s hope he knows what he’s doing.
那就但愿他头脑清醒
Tell me something.
告诉我吧
Why is it that this man looks…
为什么这人看起来
Familiar to me?
如此眼熟
Richard…
Richard
You and Erik are coming with me.
你和Erik跟我走
Going with you where?
跟你去哪里
You can untie them.
给他松绑
Would you mind giving us a moment?
不介意让我们独处一会吧
I’m taking them to the bomb.
我带他们去找炸♥弹♥
What?
什么
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I’m worried about you.
我很担心你
Not in your condition.
你现在状态不好
Who is he?
他是谁
The man you’re asking about, Jack, is Charles Widmore.
Jack 那是Charles Widmore
He and Eloise are…
他和Eloise是
Well, let’s just say love can be complicated.
爱情真复杂
All right. let’s move out.
好的 我们走吧
So, John…
John
You, uh, you ready to tell me
你打算告诉我
Where you’ve been the last three years?
这三年你都去哪里了
You really don’t know?
你真的不知道吗
Well, i know that on the day that Ben here turned the wheel
我只知道 当Ben转动了转轮
That you and i were sitting on a log.
你和我就站在一个木板上
There was a bright light. there was a loud noise,
有强烈的白光和噪音
And then you just… you disappeared.
然后你就 就消失了
Well, Richard, you’re just about
Richard你马上就可以看到
to see where i disappeared too.
我也消失过的地方
And after we’re finished with that,
而当我们把事情完成
I’d like you to take me to see Jacob.
我要你带我去见Jacob
That’s… not how it works, John.
John 这不符合规矩
Is that true, Richard? is this gonna be a problem?
真的吗 Richard 会有什么问题吗
You just got back, John.
你刚回来而已 John
There’s no reason to rush into–
没必要那么着急就
I am the leader now. right?
我现在是你们的带头人吧
Yes, John. that’s right.
是的没错 John
Good. then i would like you to take me to Jacob.
好 那我要你带我去见Jacob
Can you do that? yeah of course.
你能带我去吗 当然
Fantastic.
非常好
Let’s keep moving. we’re almost to the plane.
我们继续走 快要到飞机那里了
What plane?
什么飞机
It’s a beechcraft– used to smuggle heroin.
一架走私海♥洛♥因♥的飞机
Flew out of nigeria, crashed here.
从尼日利亚起飞 在这里失事
All right, Richard, listen very carefully
现在 你仔细听好了 Richard
Because you’re only gonna have about three minutes
因为你只有大概三分钟的时间
To get this right. Get what right?
把事情做好 把什么做好
A man’s about to walk out of the jungle.
一个男的将要走出丛林
He’s been shot in the leg.
但是他的脚被射伤了
You’ll need this to get the bullet out.
你需要这些把子弹取出来
Uh, i’m sorry, John. i’m not–
我没听懂 John
Now just listen. this is the important part.
你现在仔细听好 这是最重要的一点
You’re gonna need to tell him
你一定要告诉他
That he has to bring everyone who left back to the island.
他必须让所有离开岛的人回到岛上
And when he asks how to do that…
当他问该怎么办的时候
You tell him he’s gonna have to die.
你告诉他他必须死去
Who is that man, John?
那个男的是谁 John
Me.

Richard?
Richard
Richard…
Richard
What is happening?
到底发生了什么事
What’s happening is that you’re bleeding to death.
发生了什么 你会失血过多死去
I need to get the bullet out.
我需要你把子弹取出来
How did you know there was a bullet in my leg, Richard?
你怎么知道有子弹在我腿里
Because you told me there was, John.
是你告诉我的 John
No, no. no, i didn’t.
不 不 不 我没有
Well… you will.
是的 你将会告诉我的
This must be quite the out-of-body experience.
这种灵魂出窍的感觉很好吧
Something like that.
感觉可以
Your timing was impeccable, John.
你计算的天衣无缝 John
How did you know when to be here?
你是怎么知道该什么时候出现在这里的
The island told me.
这个岛告诉我的
Didn’t it ever tell you things?
它从未告诉过你什么吧
No, John. and clearly it hasn’t told you where Jacob is,
很明显它没告诉你Jacob在哪里啊 John
Or you wouldn’t need Richard to show you
否则你也不需要Richard告诉你
you’ ve never seen him
你从未见过他
What?
什么
Jacob. you’ve never seen him, have you?
Jacob 你从未见过他
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
Where did you go?
你去了哪里
To give Richard his compass back.
去把指南针还给Richard
You want the bullet?
你要这个子弹吗
Keep it.
你留着吧
Everything go all right?
一切还好吧
Well, you-ou seemed pretty convinced,
你的话还是挺有说服力的
Especially when i said you were gonna die.
尤其是当我说你将会死去的时候
I’m certainly glad that didn’t have to happen.
让我欣慰的是这并没有发生
Actually, Richard, it did.
事实上 Richard 已经发生了
We better get back to camp.
我们还是回到营地吧
You need to evacuate the island
你需要撤离这个岛上所有的人
of all nonessen
所有无关的人员
And you need to do it…
你需要去…
What the hell is going on here?
这里发生了什么
Aren’t you supposed to be at the swan right now, Chang?
张博士 你不是应该在天鹅站吗
We’re supposed to break ground in less than 20 hours.
我们应该在20个小时内把井打通
We’re under imminent threat.
我们受到了威胁
If we start drilling,
如果我们开始钻井
There’s a high probability of a cataclysmic accident.
将很有可能会发生灾难性的事件
We are drilling and on schedule.
我们按照计划继续钻井
Horace, you’re in charge.
Horace你来负责这里
he’s not in charge anymore.
他再也不是负责人了
This is my decision, and it’s been made.
这是我的决定 我说的算
We keep working. put us on the sub.
我们继续钻井 把我们带到潜水艇去
He’s right. it ain’t safe.
他是对的 这里不安全了
Put the women and children on the sub
把妇女孩子带到潜水艇去
And get ’em the hell out of here.
让他们离开这里
And if you put me and Juliet on the sub with ’em…
如果你把我和Juliet带到潜水艇
We’ll tell you anything you wanna know.
我们会告诉你一切
You okay with that, sweetheart?
这样可以了吧 亲爱的
Absolutely.
是的
You want on that sub, Jim?
Jim你也进潜水艇吧
Draw me a map.
画个地图给我
I wanna know exactly where the hostiles are.
我要知道敌人的具体♥位♥置
You two know how to swim?
你们两个会游泳吗
Why don’t we just go around it?
我们就在上面看看不行吗
No, dear, we need to go in.
不 我们要下去
We have to swim under the pond to get to the tunnels.
潜到水底进入隧♥道♥
I’m not going.
我不去
What?
什么
I’m gonna go back and find everyone else. i…
我要回去找其他人 我…
I can’t go any further with you Jack. not this time.
我这次不能再跟你走了Jack
Kate, you can’t go back there now. they know about us.
Kate 你现在不能回去 他们认识我们
They… they tried to kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
And what are you trying to do?
那你打算怎么办
Bye, Jack.
再见 Jack
You’re not going anywhere.
哪都别去
No, you don’t need to do that.
不 别这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!