Enough of it was.
那也够人受的
The man I shot…
我击中的那个人
What did he need the bomb for?
他要氢弹干什么
I need you to tell me why he wanted the bomb.
告诉我 他要那氢弹做什么
I don’t think you’d believe me if I did.
我说了你也不会信
When I was 17 years old,
我17岁时
I took a young man to the bomb.
我带一个年轻人去找炸♥弹♥
He proceeded to tell me that if we buried it underground,
接着他告诉我 如果我们把它给埋了
Then things would work out splendidly.
将会是一大壮举
When I asked him how he could be so sure…
我问他我为什么如此肯定
He said that he was from the future.
他说他来自未来
And then he disappeared,
说完就消失了
Right in front of my bloody eyes.
就在我眼前消失得无影无踪
Ten minutes ago,
十分钟前
I shot that man in the back.
我击中了那人的背部
And before he… died…
他临死前
He told me that he…
告诉我
He said he was my son.
他说是我儿子
Explain to me…
告诉我详情
And you have my word I will believe you.
我保证我会深信不疑
How is this my handwriting if i don’t remember writing it?
这怎么会是我的笔记 我却一点没印象
Because you haven’t written it yet.
因为你还没动笔
I know this is hard to understand,
我知道这很难理解
But…
但
What you just did…
你刚才做的事
It was an accident,
是场意外
And I think that there’s a way for you to take it all back.
有办法可以挽回这一切
What?
什么
Your son came back here
你儿子回到这里
Because he had figured out a way to change things.
是因为他找到了破解之法
He doesn’t have to be dead.
他不必死
You don’t have to have killed him.
你也没必要杀了他
If we do what’s written in that journal…
如果我们按照那篇日志上记载的做
None of this will have happened.
这一切就不会发生
Does he know what he’s talking about?
他是不是不知所云
He thinks he does.
他自认为头脑清楚
All right then, I’ll take you to the bomb.
那好吧 我带你去找炸♥弹♥
Just…
只是
One small issue, however.
可我得先说清楚
We secured it over 20 years ago underground.
20多年前我们把炸♥弹♥埋在地下
But since that time,
可那时起
It appears that someone’s built an entire village over it.
有人在那里建造了整个村庄
The dharma initiative?
达摩组织吗
However…
但是
It appears that you two
看来你们俩
Have been passing yourselves off as members, so…
也是他们的成员
I suppose coming and going will be relatively simple.
我想你们的行动会相对容易一些
Ah, it might be a little bit more complicated than that.
没你想像中那么简单
That woman– where is she now?
那女人 现在在哪里
Call my lawyer.
找我的律师谈
Stuart! what the hell are you doing?
Stuart 你到底在干什么
I’m getting answers. where is she?!
我在逼供 她在哪里
Hey. hey! stop! damn it, stop.
住手 该死 住手
That is an order. i’m still in charge here.
我命令你 现在还是我说了算
No, you were in charge, Horace.
不 以前是你说了算 Horace
But if we’re gonna protect our people
可我们要想保护自己人
And all the work we’re doing here,
和我们付出的所有艰辛劳动
You don’t have the stomach for what happens next.
接下来的事 你是应付不过来的
Phil.
Phil
Okay, Jim, last chance.
Jim 给你最后一次机会
You tell me where she is…
你告诉我她在哪
Or so help me god, I will kill you.
不然我就宰了你
You ready to talk now?
现在准备招出来吗
Nope.
不
Believe me, I’m gettin’ tired of this too, Jim.
相信我 Jim 我也厌倦了这样
So why don’t you tell me
招了吧
Where your girlfriend took the boy?
你女朋友带那孩子去了哪
She bring him to the hostiles?
把他带去投奔敌人了吗
You know where they are?
你知道他们在那里吗
Stop!
住手
Please! You want me to stop?
求你了 你想让我住手吗
Then tell me what I want to know!
那就回答我的问题
Stuart, please.
Stuart 求你了
We have known each other for three years.
我们认识有3年了
We are not bad people! We are not here to hurt you!
我们不是坏人 我们不是来伤害你的
Juliet…
Juliet
Don’t.
不要
Whatever you tell ’em,
不管你说什么
They ain’t gonna believe you.
他们都不会相信的
It’s only gonna get more people hurt.
只会伤及无辜
What are we doing, man?
我们在干什么
Beating him is pointless. Okay? He’s not gonna talk.
打他没用 好吗 他不会招的
I can make him talk.
我能敲开他的嘴
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Easy. Easy.
冷静冷静
You’re a dead man, Phil.
Phil 你死定了
I’m gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Mr. Radzinsky?
Radzinsky先生
There’s still no sign of Miles or Jin.
还是没有Miles和Jin的消息
But the recruits from last week…
但上星期新来的人
I got their sub’s manifest from Amy.
我从Amy那里找到了潜艇运载名单
There were three last-minute add-ons.
有三个人最后才临时加进来
They were the two people that shot at you–
其中两人是枪击你的
Shephard and austen– and one guy we can’t track down.
Shephard和Austen 还有一人尚未查出
He’s gotta be a part of this.
他一定也参与了这事
Who the hell is Hugo Reyes?
Hugo Reyes是谁
He’s the fat guy.
那个胖子
So what’s the rescue plan?
营救计划是怎样的
Rescue plan? we’re heading to the beach.
营救计划 我们正向海滩走
Why do you think we sent you for food?
不然你以为 为什么派你去拿食物
but they got Sawyer and Juliet
但Sawyer和Juliet他们
And there are 30 of them, and they all have guns.
他们有30人 都有枪
The only people we can rescue is our ourselves, so let’s go.
我们只能自救 走吧
We gotta do something.
我们不能坐视不管
I mean, Sawyer would never leave us behind.
Sawyer不会抛弃我们的
Dr. Chang? What are you doing here?
张博士 你在这做什么
I could ask you the same question.
我也想问你们这个问题
But we asked you first.
我们先问的
Your friend Faraday
你们的朋友Faraday
Said that you were from the future.
说你们来自未来
I need to know if he was telling the truth.
我想知道他说的是否属实
Dude, that’s ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
What year were you born?
你生于哪年
What year?
哪年
Uh… 1931?
1931年
You’re 46?
你46了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yes, I am.
是的
So you fought in the Korean War?
那你朝鲜战争中参战了吗
There’s no such thing.
没这回事
Who’s the president of the united states?
谁是美国总统
All right, dude, we’re from the future. sorry.
好吧 我们是来自未来 抱歉
It’s true then?
那就是真的了吗
You are my son?
你是我儿子
Yeah, it’s true.
是啊
Your friend–the physicist–
你朋友 那个物理学家
He also told me to evacuate everyone I could off the island.
他让我撤离岛上的所有人
He said there was going to be a
他说
Massive accident at the Swan
天鹅站会有场巨大的事故
Now is that true?
这是真的吗