And charlotte was on it and so forth.
和其他有关的人都在上面
This entire chain of events–
这整个相关的一连串事件
It’s gonna start happening this afternoon.
将会在今天下午开始发生
But…
可是
We can change that.
我们可以改变这一切
I studied relativistic physics my entire life.
我一生都致力于研究相对物理
One thing emerged over and over–
有一个观念一直主导着我
Can’t change the past. Can’t do it.
不可能改变过去 不可能
Whatever happened, happened. All right?
已经发生的 早就发生了
But then I finally realized…
可是我最后发现
I had been spending so much time
我花了大量的时间研究
Focused on the constants,
常量
I forgot about the variables.
可是我忽略了变量
Do you know what the variables in these equations are, jack?
Jack 你知道在这些公式里面的变量吗
No.
不知道
Us.
我们
We’re the variables.
我们是变量
People.

We think. we reason.
我们思考 我们讲道理
We make choices. We have free will.
我们做不同的选择 我们有自♥由♥的思想
We can change our destiny.
我们可以改变我们的命运
I think I can negate that energy
我认为我可以中和那股能量
Under e swan.
在天鹅站下面的那股
I think I can destroy it.
我想我可以毁灭它
If I can, then that hatch will never be built,
如果我能的话 那密封舱就不需要被建造
And your plane…
而你们的飞机
Your plane will land,
将会降落
Just like it’s supposed to,
在它应该降落的地方
In los angeles.
在洛杉矶
And just how exactly do you plan on destroying this energy?
能告诉我你打算怎么去中和这股能量吗
I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb.
我将会引爆一个氢弹
Your son is daniel faraday?
你儿子是Danial Faraday
Yes.
是的
That’s the man who sent desmond to los angeles to find you.
就是那个叫Desmond去洛杉矶找你的那个
That’s right.
是的
I came, Penelope, to apologize.
我来道歉的 Penelope
Your husband has become a casualty
你的丈夫变成一个牺牲品
In a conflict that’s bigger than him,
在一场比他 甚至比我们任何一个
That’s bigger than any of us.
都重要的冲突里面
What do you mean? Is Desmond gona be OK?
你在说什么 Desmond会没事吧
I don’t know.
我不知道
For the first time in a long time,
在很长的一段时间里面
I don’t know what’s going to happen next.
我第一次不知道将会发生什么
Ms. hume? Yes
是Humes小姐吗 是的
Your husband’s in the recovery room, and he’s
你丈夫在康复室
Asking for you. The recovery room. Is he…
他在找你 康复室 他
He’s doing fine. Come with me.
他情况不错 跟我来吧
This nurse will watch your son.
这位护士会照顾你的儿子
Hi.
好吗
Hi.

I thought I’d lost you.
我以为我失去你了
I promised you, Penny.
我答应过你 Penny
I promised you…
我答应过的
I’d never leave you again.
我永远不会离开你的
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Yes, Charles.
没事 Charles
He’s fine.
他没事
Good.

Your daughter’s in there.
你女儿在里面
Why don’t you go in and say hello?
你为何不进出打声招呼
Unfortunately, Eloise,
很不幸的 Eloise
My relationship with Penelope
我和Penelope的关系
Is one of the things I had to sacrifice.
是其中一样我需要牺牲的事情
Sacrifice?
牺牲?
Don’t you talk to me about sacrifice, Charles.
不要跟我说什么叫做牺牲 Charles
I had to send my son back to the island,
我必须把我的儿子送回到那个岛上
Knowing full well that–
而且知道将会….
He was my son, too, Eloise.
他也是我的儿子 Eloise
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
He’s talking about
他在提到说
Erasing everything that’s ever happened to us, Jack.
把一切发生过在我们身上的事情抹掉
It’s insane.
这是疯狂的
We disappeared off a plane in mid-air
我们在一架飞在半空的飞机上消失
And ended up in 1977.
来到1977年
I’m getting kinda used to insane.
我感觉已经习惯了疯狂
Well, that should be enough.
这应该够了
I think we need more water.
我想我们需要多点水
Wish me luck. wait. Hey.
祝我好运吧 等等
No, let him go. Let him go.
让他走 让他走
Back up. Step away. It’s oy.
退后 让开
Nobody move.
都不准动
I only want to speak to Eloise.
我只想和Eloise讲话
Where is Eloise?
Eloise在那里
Come on. where is she?
快点 她在那里
I’m sorry, but Elo–
对不起 不过Eloise
She’s not here right now.
她现在不在这里
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
It doesn’t matter.
这个无关重要
I need you to take me to Eloise.
我要你带我去见Eloise
I-I already told you she’s not here.
我已经告诉过你她不在这里
Let’s just take it easy. Where’s the bomb, richard?
轻松点 那个炸♥弹♥在哪里 Richard
The hydrogen bomb that I told you
我告诉过你的那个氢弹
People to bury where is it?
叫你们埋起来的那个
Listen to me. Lower your gun, and we’ll talk. Okay?
听我的放下枪 我们来谈一谈 好不
Nobody has to get hurt here. Just put the gun down.
我们不想有人受伤 把枪放下
I’m gonna give you three seconds.
我给你三秒钟
One… Don’t do this.
一 不要这么做
Two…

Why did you do that? He had a gun on you.
你干嘛这么做 他用枪指着你呢
He wasn’t gonna shoot me, Eloise.
他不会开枪的 Eloise
You knew.
你知道的
You always knew.
你一直都知道的
You knew this was gonna happen.
你知道这将会发生
You sent me here.
你把我派到这里来
Who are you?
你是谁
I…

I’m your son.
我是你儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!