I didn’t think I could change things.
我不认为我能改变过去
But maybe I can.
但也许我能
Hey, how long will it take us to Get up there?
我们得多久到那里
Ah, it depends. We can take the road until we hit the pylons,
看情况 我们可以走大路到塔那儿
But then once we’re in their territory, we gotta go on foot.
一旦我们进入他们攻击范围 就得步行
Okay. uh, do you have something for a beginner?
有没有给新手用的
Let’s go.
我们走
That’s ready to go.
准备好走
What’s going on here?
出了什么事吗
Aren’t you one of the physicists off the sub?
你不是潜艇下来的一个物理学家吗
Yeah, that’s right. Uh, we were just making sure that
对 我们只是想确认下
You’re supposed to out of the swan site.
你应该在天鹅站的
Right. uh, there was–
兰花站
There was an accident at the orchid station.
出了点事故
Dr. Chang asked us to help. He’s got a gun.
陈博士我们来帮忙 他手里有枪
I just left Dr. Chang.
我刚从陈博士那里来
He’s at home with his wife and baby. You’re lying.
他在家陪老婆孩子 你在撒谎
Now drop the guns and get down on the ground!
丢掉武器 趴在地上
Hey. Listen to me. Listen.
听我说
You really do not understand what’s happening here.
你真的不明白这里发什么什么事
You have no idea. We have no time. We have to leave.
你不明白 我们没时间了 必须走
All right? So we’re just gonna leave.
行吗 我们现在就走
Nobody’s…No…
没人
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I think we can make it to the jeep.
我们该到车上去
All right. i’ll cover you.
好的 我掩护你
Dan? you go, too, all right?
Dan 你也去 好吗
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Sound the alarm!
拉响警报
Hello, Daniel.
你好 Daniel
Mother.
妈妈
When did you get here?
你什么时候来的
Oh, I just arrived.
我刚到
I would have called you, but…
本想给你先打个电♥话♥ 可是…
I would have forgotten anyway.
反正我会忘掉的
I hear you have been offered a job.
我听说有人要给你一个工作
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, it’s my business to know.
我一直都知道
I came here, daniel,
Daniel 我来这
To tell you that it is very important
是想告诉你 这件事至关重要
That you say yes to Mr. Widmore…
你该答应Widmore先生
That you accept this opportunity.
接受这次机会
I can’t.
我不能
He needs someone who can do
他需要一个
Really, really complex space-time calibrations
能够校准十分复杂的时空
And calculate bearings, and I just…
并且计算出方位的人 可是我
I don’t know how to do that anymore.
已经不在懂得如何去做了
This place he mentioned to you, this island–
那个他向你提起的地方 那个小岛
Did he tell you that it could make you better?
他有没有告诉你它可以治好你
What if it’s true?
如果那是真的呢
Why, then you could go on with your work.
怎么了 这样你就可以继续你的工作了
Just think of all you could accomplish.
想想你能完成的事业吧
You really want me to… to go?
你真的想让我…去吗
Yes.
是的
Will…
那…
Will it make you proud of me?
这会让你为我感到骄傲吗
Yes, Daniel.
是的 Daniel
It will.
会的
Then I’ll do it.
好的 我去
You remember the code? Yeah, I got it.
你还记得密♥码♥吗 记得
All right, I’m gonna take a look at that.
好的 让我看看
Yeah, good.
好的
It’s just a graze. Whew.
只是擦伤
This is gonna sting.
会有点刺痛
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, you’re gonna be fine.
好的 很快就好了
I guess I’m lucky.
我可真幸运
What’s luck have to do with it?
这跟幸运有什么关系
I thought you said whatever happened, happened.
你不是说该发生的事 肯定会发生的吗
You gotta understand, Jack,
你会明白的 Jack
This is our present.
这是我们的现在
When we met, did I have a scar on my neck?
我们见面时 我的脖子上有疤吗
No.
没有
’cause I hadn’t been shot yet.
那是因为我还没有被枪击
We can’t be so naive as to think nothing can happen to us.
我们不能天真的认为我们不会出事
Any one of us can die, Jack.
我们中的任何人都会死 Jack
Okay.
好的
It’s off.
已经关了
Thanks.
谢谢
Which way?
哪条路
Just a couple miles in.
往里走2英里
Do you think he knows what he’s doing?
你觉得他知道自己在做什么吗
I sure hope so.
希望如此
There’s no turning back now.
已经回不了头了
You called it the minute those yahoos got here.
你刚刚给那些蠢货打电♥话♥让他们来着
I shoulda listened to you.
你该告诉我的
You can say, “I told you so.”
你可以说 那我也告诉你
Maybe after we get to the beach.
等我们到了岸上吧
You still got my back?
你还支持我吗
You still got mine?
你呢
That’s not good, right?
这下糟了
Where have you been? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你去哪了
Take it easy, stu. What the hell’s going on?
别紧张 发生什么事了
I just got shot by a physicist,
我被一个物理学家打了一枪
And the new recruits are helping him.
还有新兵在帮他
We’ve been infiltrated.
我们中有奸细
That’s ridiculous. Now just calm down for a minute.
太荒唐了 冷静些
We can talk about this.
我们谈谈
What was that?
那是什么
It sounded like it was from outside.
好像是从外面传过来的
Get down on the ground now.
趴在地上
I said now!
马上
Thank you.
谢谢
You need a gun to go talk to your mother, Dan?
你需要拿着枪跟你妈妈说话吗 Dan
You don’t know my mother, Jack.
你不了解我妈妈 Jack
You ready to tell me why she was wrong?
准备告诉我们为什么她是错的了吗
Why we don’t belong here?
为什么我们不属于这里
In about four hours,
四个小时之内
The dharma folks at the swan work site–
天鹅工作区的达摩组织的人
They’re gonna–gonna drill into the ground
他们将会钻到地下
And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy.
并且会意外碰到巨大能量袋
The result of the release of this energy
这个能量的释放
Would be catastrophic.
会造成一场灾难
So in order to contain it, they’re gonna have to cement
为了能够抑制它 他们不得不用水泥
The entire area in, like chernobyl.
注满整个地区就像切尔诺贝利核电站一样
And this containment–the place they built over it–
这个容器 就是他们建造它的地方
I believe you called it “the hatch.”
我想你叫它船舱
The swan hatch?
天鹅船舱
Because of this one accident,
因为这场意外
These people is gona spend next twenty years
这群人会在接下来20年里
Keeping that energy at bay…
来抑制那个能量
By pressing a button…
通过不停的按一个按钮
A button that your friend desmond
而这个按钮将会被你的朋友Desmond
Will one day fail to push,
在某一天忘了按
And that will cause your plane–
而这个就令到你们做的飞机
Oceanic 815–
海洋航♥空♥815班机
To crash on this island.
坠毁到这个岛上
And because your plane crashed,
而因为你们的航♥班♥坠毁
A freighter will be sent to this island–
令到有一架货轮被派到这个岛上
A freighter I was on it
而我和Charlotte

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!