So what happened? They found that missing plane?
怎么了 他们发现了那架失踪的飞机吗
In search of the long-missing oceanic flight 815.
寻找失踪已久的大洋航♥班♥815号♥
Dan? Late last night, the” christiane”deployed
Dan 昨晚Christiane号♥部署
Two remotely operated vehicles, or R.O.Vs…
两架远程遥控的机器 ROVs
Dan. Why are so upset?
Dan 你怎么这么伤心
That verified what
这个证实了
The National Transportation Safety Board had long feared…
国家运输安♥全♥局♥一直以来担心
I don’know. That the commercial aircraft…
我也不知道为什么 那架商务航♥空♥
On september 22nd, 2004…
在2004年11月22号♥
You have a visitor, Dan.
有人来看你了 Dan
Would you like some tea?
您想喝点茶吗
That would be lovely.
非常感谢
Hello, Daniel.
你好 Daniel
I’m sorry, sir. I don’t…
对不起先生 我不…
D-did Caroline tell you I have a condition
Caroline跟您说我我有病吗
That affects my memory? Just…
这个会影响我的记忆 就会
Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve never met.
别担心 我们没有见过
My name is Charles Widmore.
我是Charles Widmore
My research grant?
资助我的研究的那个
It’s very nice to meet you, sir. Please, sit down.
很高兴见到您 请坐
Mm, a bit of a mess.
这儿很乱
I meant to thank you
我很想感谢您
Before I…
在我
Before I left oxford.
在我离开牛津之前
You mean, before you were dismissed.
你是说再你被开除之前
I tested it…
我实验过
I tested it out on myself first.
我事先在我身上做的实验
It’s all right, Daniel. I would never hurt Theresa.
没事的 Daniel 我绝不会伤害theresa
It’s all right.
没事的
That’s not why I’m here.
我不是为这个而来
I came to offer you a new opportunity.
我来是给你一个新的机会的
N-no, I…
不 我…
I’m sorry. I…I can’t. I don’t think I…I can…
对不起 我不能 我想我不能…
Did I say something to upset you?
我说了什么令你伤心的话吗
It’s this plane crash.
是那场飞机失事
I don’t know why it’s bothering me so much.
我不知道为什么这让我如此烦恼
It’s just so sad.
就是这么悲伤
They’re dead.
他们都死了
Daniel, what if I told you…
Daniel 如果我告诉你
They’re not dead?
他们并没有死
What if I told you
如果我告诉你
The plane was a fake?
那飞机是个替代品
An elaborate… expensive fake.
人为设置的 昂贵的替代品
How would you know that?
你怎么知道的呢
Because I put it there.
因为是我设置的
Why would you tell me that?
为什么要告诉我呢
Because come tomorrow, you won’t remember I did.
因为到了明天 你就不记得我说过
The real oceanic flight 815 crashed on an island-
真正的大洋航♥班♥815号♥坠毁到一个岛上
A special island
一个特别的小岛上
With unique scientific properties.
岛上有独特的科学性质
I want to send you to the island.
我想派你去那座岛
It will further your research,
那会对你的研究很有帮助
Show you things
给你展现各种
You’d never dream of.
你未曾想象过的现象
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
It will heal you, Daniel
它会治愈你的 Daniel
Your mind,
你的心智
Your memory.
你的记忆
H-heal me?
治愈我吗
W-why are you doing all this for me?
你为什么为我这么做呢
Because you’re a man of tremends gifts,
因为你是个很有才华的人
And it would be a shame to see them go to waste.
把这些才华浪费掉是很可耻的
You sound like my mother.
你说话像我母亲
That’s because we’re old friends.
因为我们是老朋友
You’re mother is an other?
你母亲是另一个
You met her, actually,
实际上你见过她
When the island was skipping, back in 1954.
当这岛消失回到1954年时
They were calling her “Ellie.”
他们叫她Ellie
You guys were in 1954?
你们去过1954年
Like… fonzie times? You still haven’t
像冻结时间吗 你还没有
Told us why you need find her.
告诉我们为什么要找到她
I just need to talk to her.
我只要跟她谈谈
Doc said we are supposed to be laid low
医生说我们理应死了的
“whatever happened, happened”?
木已成舟
Just tell me where they are
只是告诉我他们在哪
I’m not telling you anything, and you ain’t
我不会告诉你任何事 你也别想
Going anywhere, unless you wanna
去任何地方 除非
Share with us what the hell it is you’re doing.
你告诉我们你在这到底干什么
Sawyer, he said he can get us back to where we belonged.
Sawyer 他说他能带我们回到属于我们的世界
Whether we go on the sub or we head back into the jungle…
不管是上潜艇还是回到丛林
We don’t belong here. Well, I belonged
我们不只属于这里 可我属于
Here just fine out you came back, doc.
这里 却发现你回来了 医生
You know where the hostiles are.
你知道敌人在哪吗
What? You and Sawyer took Ben out to them.
说什么 你和Sawyer带Ben去找他们
Can you get us back out there?
你能带我们去吗
Hold on a second. Don’t say a word, Kate..
打住 别说任何话 Kate
She can say what she wants to say. Kate…
她想说什么就说什么 Kate
You made me promise to never ask what happened to Aron,
你要我发誓从不过问Aron怎么了
Or why you came back here.
又或者为什么你回到这里
But I know that reason isn’t… it isn’t here.
但我知道原因没有藏在这里
It’s not now.
也不是现在
Whatever her reason is,
不管她是什么原因
Helping H.G. wells here talk to his mommy
带这个疯子去和她妈谈
Ain’t got nothing to do with it.
绝对和这没有关系
Come with us, Freckles.
跟我们走 雀斑女
The code for the fence Is 1-4-1-7-1-7.
防护栏的密♥码♥ 是141717
You should take Daniel.
你该带Daniel去
It’s over here for us anyway.
怎么都好 这里对我们来说已经结束了
Okay.
好吧
Let’s go.
我们走
Great.
太好了
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Hey, Miles, can you drive us?
Miles 你能开车带我们吗
When you realize you’ve made a huge mistake…
当你意识到你犯了多么大的错误时
We’ll be back at the beach, right where we started.
我们会回到海岸边 在我们开始的地方
All right, the rest of us–
好了 剩下的这些人
Pack anything you can carry, meet back here in 20 minutes.
带好你需要的物品 20分钟后这里见
Time to go.
该出发了
These people are not gonna be happy to see us.
这些人不会高兴见到我们的
It might be a good idea to bring some guns.
也许带些几把枪是个好主意
There’s a gun safe in the motor pool, But it’s locked.
发动机的棚子里有个枪♥支♥保险箱 但是锁了
Good thing I’m a janitor then.
还好我是看门的
I’ll meet you at the motor pool. I need just a minute. Okay?
我去发动机棚子找你们 给我一分钟 行吧
I’m not allowed to have chocolate before dinner.
他们不准我在饭前吃巧克力的
It’s okay, sweetheart.
亲爱的 没事的
I won’t tell.
我不会揭发你
My name’s Charlotte. What’s yours?
我叫Charlotte 你叫什么
I’m Daniel.
我叫Daniel
I’m new here.
我是新来的
Listen.
听好
Do you know Dr. Chang?
你认识陈博士吗
Hopefully really soon,
很快
Dr. Chang is gonna ask a bunch of people
陈博士就要让一群人
To get on the submarine
登上潜艇
And leave the island.
然后离开这座岛
When he does, you and your mommy…
当他这么做的时候 你和你母亲
You’re gonna have to leave.
你们得离开
In case what I do doesn’t work,
以防我的方法行不通
You cannot be here. You have to leave.
你不能呆在这里 你一定得走
I tried to avoid telling you this.
我不想告诉你这个的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!