Of every man, woman and child on this island.
让岛上所有男女老少撤离这座岛
And why would I do that?
我凭什么这么做呢
Because that man is on a stretcher
因为担架上的那个人
As a consequence of the electromagnetic activity
就是你们在这里钻着泄露出来
That your drilling unleashed down here.
电磁效应的后果
Which is now contained.
而且这里充满了
It’s contained down here.
这里充满了
But in about six hours,
但大约6小时后
The same thing is gonna happen
同样的事情会在
At the site for the swan station,
天鹅站的地方发生
Only the energy there is about 30,000 times more powerful sir.
不同的是那个能量 大约是刚才的3万倍
And the accident…
而那事故
It’s gonna be catastrophic.
会是场大灾难
That is utterly absurd.
这绝对是无稽之谈
What could possibly qualify you to make that kind of prediction?
你凭什么做出这样的预测呢
I’m from the future.
我来自未来
Dr. Chang, wait!
等等 陈博士
Will you wait one second, please? Wait one–one second.
能等一会吗 就一会
Yes, yes, you come from the future.
好的 你来自未来
You heard me talking out time travel.
你听到我谈论时空旅行
Now you’ve had your fun. Good for you
现在你开足玩笑了 恭喜你
no, no. ple
求求你别
Just look at my journal, please. Look at these equations.
请你看看这本日记 看看这些公式
Some of them won’t be discovered for another 20 years.
某些人再过20年都不会被发现
Dr. Chang
陈博士
Hey! hey! hey, Dan! Leave the man alone.
Dan 别骚扰他
Sorry, Dr. Chang. I think he had too many drugs on the sub–
对不起陈博士 我想他在潜艇嗑太多药
Dr. Chang…
陈博士
Miles is your son.
Miles是你的儿子
Excuse me? Think about it.
你说什么 想想吧
A chinese man named miles– the same name as your baby–
一个叫Miles的中国人 和你的孩子同名
Shows up with me from the future.
和我一起来自未来
You–you really think this is all coincidence?
你真以为这些都是巧合吗
Is this true?
这是真的吗
No.

Please…
拜托
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Dr. Chang…
陈博士
Dr. Chang…
陈博士
If you– hey! hey! hey! Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
What are you doing? I’m making sure
你干嘛呢 我只想让你父亲
That your father does what he’s supposed to do.
去做他该做的事
And what’s that?
要他做什么
You’ll see.
你会知道的
Hi, mom.

I want you to meet Theresa.
我想你见见Theresa
Dan’s told me so much about Pleased to meet you.
Dan跟我说了很多 很高兴见到你
Well done, Daniel.
干得好 Daniel
Ah… you much be so proud of him.
你肯定很为他自豪
Daniel, I thought we could celebrate your accomplishment With lunch.
Daniel我认为我们可以用午餐来庆祝你的成就
There’s a nice restaurant nearby. I reserved us a table.
附近有家不错的餐厅 我定了位子
We would love to.
我们很乐意
Actually, I was hoping it would be just the two of us.
事实上我很希望只有我们两个
You do understand, don’t you?
你会理解的吧
It’s just that I haven’t high tempt to see my son very oft.
只是不习惯见到我孩子和别人一起
Mother… I understand.
我理解 母亲
It’s okay, Dan. Really.
没事的 Dan 真的
Is there something bothering you, Daniel?
Daniel 有什么烦恼的吗
You were so rude to Theresa.
你对Theresa很无礼
Was I? Theresa is my girlfriend.
我有吗 Theresa是我女朋友
She is your research assistant.
她是你的试验助理
You should be focusing your energies on your work.
你应该集中尽力进行工作
On my work. Yes. That is what is important.
我的工作 是的 那很重要
Yes. You’ve made it abundantly clear.
你说得很清楚了
Why would I waste my gift on a woman–
为什么我会把天赋浪费在一个女人身上
I’m sorry to tel! Daniel
很抱歉告诉你 Daniel
But you’re not going to have time for relationships.
但你没有时间去谈恋爱
The women in your life will only be terribly hurt.
这个女人在你生命中会是场痛
What does that mean?
你什么意思呢
It means that your work will always comes first, that’s all.
我是说你应该一直工作第一 就这些
Only because that’s what you always push me to do.
就因为你一直逼我这么做
You pushed and you pushed and you pushed.
你一再逼我
And when will it be enough, mother? When?
何时才是尽头啊 母亲 何时
I’m the youngest doctorate ever To ever graduatl from Oxford
我是牛津历史上 毕业的博士中最年轻的
I just got a new 1.5 million pound research grant.
我刚拿到了150万英镑的研究资助
What else do I have to do? A grant?
我还需要做什么呢 资助
That’s wonderful! From whom?
太棒了 谁给的
I don’t know. um…
我不知道
Some industrialist.
某个资本家吧
Widmore, I think.
Widmore 我猜是
I don’t want to fight with you, Daniel.
我不想和你吵 Daniel
That’s not why I came.
我不是为这个而来的
Why did you come?
那你为何而来
To congratulate you.
来恭喜你
Good luck, Daniel.
好运 Daniel
And I do hope you know that I mean that.
我希望你认为我是真心实意地
All right, people.
大家听好
Party’s over.
快乐时光结束了
I know y’all just showed up.
我知道你们刚来岛上
The rest of us have been here for the past three years.
而我们则已经在岛上呆了3年整了
This is our home.
这是我们的家
The last thing I wanna do is leave.
我最不想做的就是离开这里
But we ain’t got no choice. Well, that dude
但我们没得选择 关在壁橱
In the closet– I thought he worked for you.
里面的那个人 我还以为他是你手下
Can’t you convince him that it was all, like,
难道你就不能说服他这就是个
A misunderstanding? I punched
误会吗 我就在这
The man in the damn place Hugo
地方打晕的这个人啊 Hugo
What am I supposed to say– “my fi slipped”?
你要我怎么解释呢 我失手吗
How much time do we have before someone
在别人发觉到他失踪之前 我们
Realizes he’s go. Not enough
还有多少时间呢 不够逃走的
So where do we go?
那我们该怎么办
We only got two options.
我们只有两种办法
We can either commandeer the sub,
要么我们去夺取潜艇
Get the hell off this island before anyone knows we’re gone,
在别人发觉我们消失之前逃离这破岛
Or we can head back in the jungle,
或者我们可以回到丛林里去
Start from square one.
从头开始
I’m not getting on that sub
只要有一丝机会我老婆还在岛上的话
If there’s a chance that my wife is still on this island now
我就不会上那潜艇的
Yeah, me either. After all we did to get back here?
我也是 我们大费周章的回到这里
And now we’re just gonna run off again?
而现在我们又一走了之吗
It’d be kinda wishy-washy.
这就有些滑稽
Right. That’s two votes for square one. Anybody else wanna..
现在有两票赞同从头开始的 其他人
Hold your horses. Be right there.
稍等 马上来
Hey, James.
你好 James
Welcome to the meeting, twitchy.
欢迎加入圆桌会议 变♥态♥
Good to see you again.
再次见到你真好
Pound cake’s in the kitchen. Help yourself to the punch.
蛋糕在厨房♥ 会议上不要约束
Is he still crazy? It’s on a whole new level, man.
他还是那么疯吗 现在是全新境界
Great.

Jack, I’m sorry I was rude before,
Jack 很抱歉先前没礼貌
but what I came to do Is of critical importance to everyone in this room.
但我 到这里来对屋里每个人来说都很重要
Does anyone know where I can find the hostiles?
有人知道怎样才能找到那些敌人呢
Why do you need to know that, Daniel?
你为什么想知道呢 Daniel
Because one of them is my mother.
因为我母亲是其中之一
And she is the only person on this island
而她是这个岛上唯一
Who can get us back to where we belong.
可以让我们回到属于我们世界的人
This hunting fully comes to us from
打捞行动来自
The “Christiane I,” a salvage vehicle in the indian ocean.
Christian一号♥ 印度洋上的解救船
How do you want your eggs, Dan? For more than two months,
Dan你想吃怎样的煎蛋 它在
It’s been scouring the depths
他们一直在探索这个深度的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!