You can trust me. I talk to lots of dead people.
你可以相信我 我和很多死者交谈过
So you have conversations with them, like they’re your pals?
你和他们交谈 就好像他们是你的朋友吗
Sure, all the time. sometimes we even play chess.
对 自始至终都这样 有时我们还对弈
You actually see them?
你亲眼见到他们吗
Of course. why wouldn’t i? Because that’s not how it works.
当然 为什么见不到 因为不会见到
Aha! you wouldn’t knowow it works unless you can do it.
除非你真能见到 不然不会知道其中奥秘
What I can do
我做的事
Has nothing to do with chatting with ghosts, you nitwit.
和与鬼魂下棋无关 傻子
It’s a feeling, a sense.
这是种感觉 一种感应
When somebody’s dead, their brain stops functioning,
人死后 大脑就不会运转
Which means there’s no more talking.
他们就不会说话
There’s just who they were
只留下的记忆是他们的身份
And whatever they knew before they died. That’s how it works for me.
还有他们死前的记忆 这我也知道
Great. I’m happy for you.
好 我真为你感到高兴
You’re just jealous my powers are better than yours.
你只是嫉妒我的本事比你强
We’re here.
这样吧
Now shut the hell up and deliver your damn sandwiches.
闭上嘴 乖乖送你的三明治
What’s he doing here?
他在这里干什么
Um, he came to deliver lunch to the work crew.
他来给工作人员送午餐
Lunch? your instructions were to come alone.
午餐 你的工作说明上要求你一个人来
Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone about the body.
别担心 我不会告诉别人死尸的事
He knows?
他知道吗
I’m sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
Hehe was rooting around in the back, and he saw it. Dude.
他在后车厢乱翻 然后就看到了 兄弟
I can keep a secret.
我可以保密
Well, you’d better…
最好如此
Hurley, ’cause if you think working in the kitchen is bad–
Hurley 如果你不愿在厨房♥工作
I like the kitchen.
我喜欢在厨房♥工作
Well, how do you feel about polar bear feces?
你觉得北极熊的粪便味道怎样
Because if you breathe one word of this,
因为如果你敢泄露半个字
I’ll have you shipped to hydra island
我就把你运到长蛇岛
So you can weigh turds for their ridiculous experiments.
你就可以给那些可笑的实验品称粪便了
Gross.
真恶心
You two!
你们俩
Get the package inside.
把包裹抬进去
And you? stay here till I get back.
你呢 呆在这里等我回来
You think you can handle that? Yes, sir.
你自认为可以处理这些吗 是 先生
Dude, that guy’s a total douche.
兄弟 那家伙真是个杂种
You are not qualified to be… That douche is my dad.
你不适合干 那杂种是我爸
You did say you were taking me out to dinner.
你真的说过要带我去吃饭
No, I said I was taking you to a restaurant.
不 我说我要带你去家餐馆
You wanna tell me what’s back here, sweetheart?
亲爱的 想告诉我这儿藏着什么吗
Your audition.
你的面试
Look, whatever you got going on here,
不管这里发生了什么
This isn’t really my thing.
都不关我的事
From what I understand, Miles,
Miles 就我了解的来看
If the price is right, this is exactly your thing.
如果价格足够高的话 这正是你的工作
So what can you tell me about this man?
那么关于这个人你能告诉些我什么呢
His name’s Felix.
他叫Felix
He was…
他当时正在
On his way to deliver something to, uh…
去送东西的路上
A guy named… Widmore.
交给一个叫Wildmore的人
Deliver what?
送什么呢
A bunch of papers, photos, pictures…
一堆纸 照片 图画什么的
Of…
都是关于
Empty graves.
挖空的坟墓
A purchase order…
还有一张买♥♥一架旧飞机的
For an old airplane.
购货单
So…
那么
Did I pass?
我的工作完成了吗
I’m leading an expedition to an island,
我正要带领一次探险 去一座岛屿
And on the island is a man that
而岛上有那么一个人
Will be very difficult to find.
我们很难找到他
That’s why I need you. Need me for what?
所以我需要你 需要我♥干♥什么呢
This island has a number of deceased individuals…
岛上有一群死去的人
Residing on it, and as this man is
他们以前住在那里 正是这个人
The one responsible for their being deceased.
要为他们的遇害负上全责
We believe they can supply invaluable information
我们确信关于那个人的下落
As to his where abouts.
这群尸体可以给我们很多珍贵的线索
As much as hunting down a mass murderer
听起来就和去捕获一个杀人魔
Sounds really safe,
一样安全
Uh, I’m…I’m gonna pass.
呃 我弃权
Thanks for the audition.
谢谢这个面试的机会
My employer is willing to pay you $1.6 million dollors.
我老板愿意支付你160万美金
When do we leave?
何时出发呢
So anyway…
总之
I don’t want to talk about it. Are you kidding me?
我不想讨论这个 你开玩笑吧
How weird is it that your dad is
你父亲是那些影片里面的那个人
That dude from all those movies.
这听起来多怪异啊
Only back then, he was called Marvin Candle.
那时他叫做Marvin Candle
Was that, like, a stage name?
听起来像什么 别名吗
What part of “I don’t want to talk about it”
那名字叫 我不想讨论这个
Well, if you didn’t want to talk about it, why’d you tell me?
既然你不想讨论 那你为什么告诉我呢
How long have you known he was your dad?
你知道他是你父亲多久了
The third day we were here, I was on line at the cafeteria,
我们到这儿的第三天 我在餐厅排队
And my mother got in line behind me.
而我母亲排在我后面
That was my first clue.
那是我第一个线索
But all those Dharma dudes end up dead.
但是达摩组织的那些人最后都死了
Don’t you wanna… save him?
难道你不想救他吗
I can’t save him.
我救不了他
They’re gonna get kill no matter what I do,
不管我如何补救 他们都会杀了他
So why bother?
那么何必麻烦呢
I need you to take me to Radzinsky at the work site
我要你们送我去Radzinsky的工作地点
Immediately.
现在就走
You…

Hurley…
Hurley
You say a word… Polar bear poop. Got it.
只要你透露一个字 尸骨无存 我明白
What happened to the body?
尸体是怎么处理的呢
What body?
哪有尸体
This room is on my rounds. What are you doing here?
该我来打扫这间子 你在这干什么呢
I figured I’d cover for ya.
我以为来替你的班
I heard what happened to your son.
我听说了你儿子的事
Which part…That he got shot
哪部分呢 是他中了枪
Or that someone kidnapped him from the infirmary?
还是在医务室被绑♥架♥呢
Then what are you doing here at work?
那你还来这儿干活
What else am I gonna do?
我还能干什么呢
Sit around and pray that those idiots are gonna find my boy?
坐在一边祈祷那群笨蛋会找到我孩子吗
So you can get outta here.
你可以走了
You came in here a couple days
你和那个叫Kate的女人
Ago with that woman Kate, right?
前几天一起来的 对吧
Yeah.

You know her at all?
你了解她吗
Why?
为什么这么问呢
’cause she’s got some…
因为她说了些
Kinda weird thing for my kid.
怪异的话 关于我的孩子
First, she shows up at the infirmary
先是她出现医务室里
And gave him blood.
给我孩子输血
But then when he goes missing,
然后当他失踪后
She comes to me and she says,
她却过来跟我说
“Don’t worry. He’s gonna be okay.”
别担心 你孩子会没事的
I’m gonna tell you somethin’, man.
我想告诉你
I’m beginning to think
我开始认为
That she’s got something to do with this.
她可能和这些事情有关
I should go to Horace,
我该去找Horace
Report her.
举报她
What do you think?
你说呢
I think, Roger, that, uh,
我想 呃 Roger
That you’ve had a hell of a day, and that’s…
你今天很倒霉
Given you a very good excuse to go out and get drunk.
所以你喝醉了酒
Maybe that’s put some…some crazy ideas into your head.
才想出这些荒唐的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!