And we’ll all call it a day. okay?
今天就这样了 好吗
Hey! What the hell are you doing?! That’s my van!
你在做什么 那是我的车
Nah, dude, I just signed it out.
刚转到我名下
Doesn’t matter. it’s mine.
不管 这是我的
Well, where you going? The orchid.
你去哪 兰花站
Me. too. I made lunch for the crew. Sandwiches.
我也是 我给他们做了午餐 三明治
Want one? Ham and cheese, and I made my secret garlic mayo.
你要吗 火腿和芝士和秘制的洋葱蛋黄酱
You’re waiting for the next van.
你等下辆车吧
Why? we’re going to the same place. Why don’t we carpool?
为什么 我们去同一个地方 为什么不拼车呢
It’ll help with global warming, which hasn’t happened yet,
帮助防止现在还没发生的全球变暖
So maybe we can prevent it.
我们或许可以防止它发生
Wait a sec. Are you on some kind of secret mission? Just get in.
等等 你是在做秘密任务吗 进来吧
How’d it go?
怎么样了
We gave him to them– to the others.
我们把他交给小岛居民了
Anyone see you? I don’t think so.
有人看见你了吗 我想没有
Did James help?
James帮忙了吗
Yes. Thank you so much for sending him.
帮了 非常感谢你让他来
Of course.
不客气
I got here as soon as I could.
我尽快过来了
All the vans were out, so I had to ru–
车子都走了 所以我
Where’s Ben?
Ben去哪了
Did he…
他是不是死了
No, Roger. Then where is he?
没有 Roger 那他在哪里
Roger, i-i’m so sorry. i-i was gone for ten minutes.I-i-i don’t know.
Roger 抱歉 我离开了10分钟 我不清楚
What? you–you said he was dying. how could he be gone?
什么 你说他生命垂危 怎么还会跑了
I don’t know!
我不知道
I’m–roger– what is she telling me, that he just got up and walked out?
Roger 她在说什么鬼话 他就这样自己走了吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
I just got– you’re his doctors! you’re supposed to watch him!
你们是他的医生 应该看好他
I know. I know. roger, if we just calm down Don’t tell me to calm down!
我知道 Roger 我们该冷静下来 别叫我冷静
Somebody came and took my boy out of here?! I know. I am so sorry.
有人来带走我的人吗 我了解你的心情 抱歉
I’m going to security.
我要去监控室看录像
Here we go.
这下可好了
How do you spell “bounty hunter”?
“赏金猎人”怎么拼
What are you doing, writing your memoirs?
你在干什么 写回忆录吗
It’s personal.
这是隐私
Dude…
兄弟
Did you just… you know?
你是不是…
What?
怎么
You know.
你知道
It stinks. did you…
好臭 你有没有
No.
没有
Well, it wasn’t me.
不是我放的
So roll down your window.
那就把车窗摇下
Nah, man, there’s something foul in here.
算了 是从车里发出的臭味
It’s coming from back there. maybe it’s your famous garlic mayo.
从后面传来的 可能是三明治的大蒜味
Unh-unh. that’s not possible.
不可能
Okay, maybe it is possible. pull over. I gotta check.
好吧 有可能 停车 我去检查
Forget it. you’re imagining things. I gotta check.
算了吧 你有幻想症 我去检查
If those sandwiches are bad, people could get sick.
如果那些三明治变质了 人吃了就会生病
Will you pull over?!
能不能停车
Dude, there’s a body bag back here.
兄弟 这里有个装尸袋
There’s a body in it. That’s traditionally what you put in a body bag.
里面有具尸体 装尸袋里都装尸体
Yeah, well, who is he? what happened?
这人是谁 发生了什么事
Don’t worry about it and don’t tell anybody you saw him.
这你就不用操心了 也别告诉别人
Dude, what happened to him?
兄弟 他怎么了
His name’s Alvarez.
他叫Alvarez
He was digging a hole
当时在挖洞
And thinking about some chick named Andrea.
脑子里在想个叫Andrea的女人
Then he felt this sharp pain in his mouth,
然后他感到口腔一阵剧痛
Which turned out to be a filling from his tooth
然后牙齿中产生了一种填充物
Being yanked right out of its socket and…
从牙缝中被拔了出来
Blowing through his brain.
然后猛地进入了他的脑
Then he was dead.
然后他就死了
How does a filling get blown through someone’s head?
一种填充物如何能猛地进入人脑
Got me. can we go now?
你知道我的小秘密了 可以走了吗
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些
Because… I know.
因为 我本来就知道
Yeah, but how do you know what he was thinking?
对 可你怎么知道他的思想活动
I just know.
我就是知道
You can talk to dead people.
你可以和亡者交流
Can we please just go?
我们可以走了吗
Don’t worry, dude. your secret’s safe with me.
别担心 兄弟 我会守口如瓶
You wanna know why? No.
想知道为什么吗 不想
’cause I can talk to ’em, too.
因为我也可以和他们对话
If you don’t mind, mr. Gray,
Gray先生 如果你不介意的话
Can you tell me what happened to him?
能告诉我他身上发生了什么事吗
Last labor day weekend,
上个劳动节周末
Drunk driver ran the light.
醉酒司机闯了红灯
That was that.
就这样丢了命
Where is your son buried?
你儿子埋在哪里
We cremated him,
我们把他火葬了
Scattered the ashes on the football field at school.
然后把他的骨灰洒在了学校足球场
For what I do, it’s much better if there’s a body.
我力所能及的是 最好有具尸体
Oh, but your ad said you could communicate with the dead
可你打的广♥告♥上说你可以和亡者交流
Anytime, anywhere.
无论何时 无论何地
Ii know what my ad says, mr. Gray, but Please.
我知道我的广♥告♥标语 Gray先生 可 拜托
I just want you to ask him…
我只想让你问他
Did he know that I loved him?
他知道我爱他吗
It’s gonna cost extra.
需要另外收费
Of course.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, now…
好 现在
Please give me your hands.
把手给我
I want you to concentrate on Russell.
我要你集中注意想Russell
Just get a picture of him in your head.
在脑海中浮现出他的画面
Can you do that? Yeah. okay.
能做到吗 能
Did it work?
有效果吗
Your son says he knew that you loved him.
你儿子说他知道你爱他
He always knew.
他心里一直都很清楚
Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss.
谢谢 对于你儿子的死 我很遗憾
Excuse me.
请问
Miles Straume? Yeah.
你是Miles Straume吗 是
Hi. my name’s Naomi Dorrit.
你好 我叫Naomi Dorrit
My employer’s been following your work for some time now,
我的老板已经对你的工作追踪了一段时间
And he’s interested in retaining your rather unique services.
他对你的独特本领很感兴趣
There’s a restaurant not too far from here.
离这不远有家餐馆
Would you like to hear what I have to say?
你有兴趣听我详细说说吗
Yeah. absolutely.
好 当然可以
Hi, roger.
Roger
You okay?
你还好吧
Let me see…
让我想想
Well, my son got shot
我儿子中枪了
And now he’s disappeared, so…
然后他离奇失踪
I think I’m pretty far from okay.
我想我心情糟透了
You know, I’m sure…
我肯定
Things are gonna work out.
一切都会有转机
Well, thanks for the pep talk.
谢谢你的鼓舞之词
I just have a feeling he’s gonna be okay.
我只是有中感觉 他会相安无事
What do you mean, a feeling?
什么意思 感觉
I just don’t think that you should give up hope.
我只是觉得你不该放弃希望
Do you know something?
你是不是知道其中隐情
Do you know what happened to my son? No, I don’t.
你知道我儿子的下落吗 不 我不知道
Wait a minute.
等等
Why are you so interested in my kid?
你怎么对我孩子那么感兴趣
You know, I’m sorry I came over here, all right?
我很抱歉过来和你说话
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮点忙
Oh, you’re trying to help, huh? you wanna help, Kate?
你只是想帮忙 你想帮忙吗 Kate
Well, why don’t you just mind your own business?
你何不管好自己的分内事
I don’t know why you just won’t admit it.
我不懂你为什么不肯承认

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!