They’ll lead you to whatever it is you’re looking for.
希望他们能带你找到你要的东西
No, John, I don’t like it at all.
不 John 我一点也不喜欢
Well, now you know what it was like to be me.
现在你知道我是怎样的人了吧
We should keep moving.
我们得继续赶路
Yes, we should.
是的
I think I know where we’re going now, John.
我知道我们要去哪 John
Do you?
是吗
It’s the same place they brought me as a child.
我小时候他们带我去的地方
It’s where the island healed me.
我被治愈的地方
Let’s hope it’s as generous this time around.
但愿这次它也能大发慈悲
What is it?
那是什么
It’s the wall around our temple.
神殿的围墙
What temple?
什么神殿
About a half mile from here.
离这一英里远
We built this wall to keep people like the two of you from ever seeing it.
围墙是防止你们这样的人看见神殿的
We’re not going into your temple, Ben.
我们不去你们的神殿 Ben
We’re going under it.
我们从下面进入
After you.
你先进去
I need to ask a favor of you, Sun.
请你帮个忙 Sun
If you can ever get off this island,
如果你能离开这个岛
Find Desmond Hume for me. Tell him I said I was sorry.
帮我找到Desmond Hume 告诉他我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
为什么抱歉
He’ll know.
他会知道的
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Desmond!
Desmond
Desmond!
Desmond
Des?!
Des
Don’t move.
别动
Not another word.
别说话
Hello, Penelope.
你好 Penelope
My name is Benjamin Linus.
我是Benjamin Linus
I’m sorry that you’re caught up in the middle of this thing,
抱歉你卷入此事
But your father… My father and I
但你♥爸♥爸 我爸爸和我
Have absolutely no relationship whatsoever,
没有任何关系
So whatever… Your father is a really terrible human being.
所以无论 你♥爸♥十恶不赦
He’s responsible for the killing of my daughter. That’s why I’m here.
他杀了我女儿 所以我来这
Mommy!
妈妈
Charlie, go back inside, babe.
Charlie 回去 宝贝
Go back inside. Please.
回去 求你了
Please, whatever you do, don’t hurt my son.
求你了 无论你做什么 别伤害我儿子
Please don’t hurt my son. Mommy? Mommy?
请不要伤害我儿子 妈妈
Charlie, go inside!
Charlie 回去
Captain Lapidus! Captain Lapidus!
Lapidus机长 Lapidus机长
You’re back. thank god.
谢天谢地 你回来了
They found guns.
他们找到了枪♥支♥
What are you talking about? who found guns?
你说什么 谁找到了枪♥支♥
Ilana and three of the others.
Ilana和其他三个人
They said they were in charge now.
他们说他们说的算
Where are they?
他们在哪
Ilana!
Ilana
What’s going on?
怎么了
What lies in the shadow of the statue?
雕像的阴影里藏着什么
What?
什么
Answer the question!
回答我
What lies in the shadow of the statue?
雕像的阴影里藏着什么
I have no idea what the…
我不知道
Get everyone else. tell them it’s time.
把其他人找来 告诉他们时间到了
And tie him up.
把他绑起来
He’s coming with us.
把他带走
You know, you were right.
你说对了
About what?
关于什么
Why I need to be judged.
我要接受审判的原因
When Charles Widmore’s men came, They gave me a choice.
Charles Widmore的人来的时候他们给了我选择
Either leave the island or let my daughter die.
要么离开岛 要么对我女儿的死坐视不管
All I had to do was walk out of the house and go with them.
我该做的只是离开房♥子跟他们走
But I didn’t do it.
但我没照做
So you were right.
所以你是对的
John, I did kill Alex.
John 是我害死了Alex
And now I have to answer for that.
现在我要为此负责
I appreciate you showing me the way,
很感谢你指给我方向
But I think I can take it from here.
我想下面该我自己走了
You got it.
好的
I’ll meet you outside, if I live…
如果我还活着 我们外面见
Ben!
Ben
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Never better.
再好不过
Hang on. I’ll find something to get you out of there.
你等着 我找东西救你出来
John, wait!
John 等等
You didn’t tell me she had a child.
你没告诉我她有个孩子
What was it I was supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Kill it. It’s not an “it.” This is a child.
杀了它 那不是动物 那是个孩子
Higher! Again, daddy! Again!
再高点 再来 爸爸 再来
Higher! Higher, daddy!
高点 高点 爸爸
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate your guts! I wish you were dead.
我恨死你了 你去死吧
These people…
这些人
You said they’re dangerous.
你说他们危险
More dangerous than you?
他们比你还危险吗
Dad, they’re serious.
爸爸 他们是玩真格的
They killed Karl and my mother.
他们杀了Karl和妈妈
Please, dad.
求你了 爸爸
Help me!
救救我
She’s not my daughter.
她不是我女儿
She means nothing to me.
我不在乎她
So if you wanna kill her, go ahead and…
你想杀她 那就动手吧
Daddy?
爸爸
Alex.
Alex
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Ohh, alex.
Alex
I’m so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It was all my fault.
都是我的错
I know.
我知道
Listen to me, you bastard! I know
听着 你这混♥蛋♥ 我知道
That you’re already planning to kill John again,
你计划再杀死John
And I want you to know that if you so much as touch him,
而我要你知道 你敢碰他一下
I will hunt you down and destroy you.
我会找到你 把你碎尸万段
You will listen to every word John locke says,
你必须服从John Locke的所有命令
And you will follow his every order.
你要听他指挥
Do you understand?
明白吗
Say it!
说出来
Say you’ll follow him.
说你听他的
Yes, I will. I’ll follow him. I swear.
是的 我会 我发誓我会听他的
Ben?
Ben
Ben!
Ben
Ben?
Ben
What happened?
怎么了
It let me live.
它让我活了下来