I don’t know how, I don’t know why,
我不知道怎么来的 也不知道为什么
But I’m sure there’s a very good reason for it.
但是我知道这肯定有原因
As long as the dead guy says there’s a reason,
既然那个死人说有原因
Well, then I guess everything’s gonna be just peachy.
我想所有的事肯定会有合理解释的
And forget about the fact that the rest of your people Are supposedly 30 years ago…
大家伙… 他们都是30年前的人
Now the only ones who are here to help us
现在唯一能帮我们的
Are a murderer and a guy who can’t seem to remember
是一个杀手和一个不记得
How the hell he got out of a coffin.
怎么从棺材中爬出来的人
Sun, please, let’s just go back to the plane,
Sun 回到计划上来吧
See if I can fix the radio, and maybe we can get some help.
我试试能不能修好收音机 或许能有帮助
If you leave with him,
如果你和他走
you’ll never find your husband again.
就会永远也找不到你丈夫了
I’m all the help you need.
我是唯一能帮你的人
Are you saying you know how to find them?
你是说你知道怎么找到他们
How to find Jin?
怎么找到找到Jin
I have some ideas.
我有个主意
I’m sorry to say,
我很遗憾
But I’m leaving with or without you.
看来我们不能一起离开了
If there’s any chance of finding my husband,
只要有一线希望能找到我的丈夫
Then I have to stay.
我就会留下来
All right.
好吧
For god sake, watch your back.
上天保佑 小心些
All right.
好了
How do we find Jin?
我们怎么能找到Jin
Ben has something to do first. isn’t that right, Ben?
Ben要先做些事 是吧 Ben
Yes, John. That’s right.
是的John 没错
Better get to it then.
那我们就开始吧
I’ll be outside.
我要出去了
Again, daddy! again!
再来 爸爸
Okay. okay. wow, Alex!
好的 Alex
Any higher, and you’re gonna fly right off the island.
再高些 我们就要飞上天了
The sub’s about to leave.
潜艇要出发了
Higher, daddy! higher!
再高些 爸爸
All right.
好的
You don’t have to see him off, Ben.
你不一定非要送他 Ben
Yes, Richard, I do.
不 Richard 我要送他
Higher! higher, daddy!
高些 再高些 爸爸
Charles!
Charles
I came to say good-bye.
我是来说再见的
No, you didn’t. you came to gloat.
不 你是在幸灾乐祸
No, don’t act as if I wanted this.
不 我也不想这样
You brought this on yourself.
是你自食其果
Are you quite certain you want to do this, benjamin?
你确定要这么做吗 Benjamin
You left the island regularly. you had a daughter
你经常离开小岛 你的女儿…
With an outsider. you broke the rules, charles.
和外面的人相好 Charles
And what makes you think you deserve to take what’s mine?
你凭什么认为你可以得到我的东西
Because I won’t be selfish.
因为我不想那么自私
Because I’ll sacrifice anything to protect this island.
因为我将不惜一切保护这个小岛
You wouldn’t sacrifice alex.
你才不会不惜一切 Alex
You’re the one who wanted her dead, charles,
你想让她死 Charles
Not the island.
而不是小岛
I hope you’re right, benjamin,
希望你是对的 Benjamin
Because if you aren’t,
因为如果你错了
And it is the island that wants her dead,
那就是这个小岛想让她死
She’ll be dead.
她就死定了
And one day, you’ll be standing where I’m standing now.
有一天 你会跟我一样站在这
You’ll be the one being banished,
被驱逐出去
And then you’ll finally realize
你会意识到
That you cannot fight the inevitable.
你根本无法改变必然发生的事
I’ll be seeing you, boy.
走着瞧 伙计
Where did john go?
John去哪了
He said he had something to do.
他说要处理些事
Did he say what it was?
他去干吗了
No, I didn’t ask.
我没问
Jack must have lied.
Jack肯定在撒谎
Excuse me? about locke being dead?
什么 Locke真的死了吗
I don’t know why he would, but that’s the only explanation.
我不知道他为什么撒谎 不过这是唯一的解释
Jack didn’t lie. john was dead.
Jack没有撒谎 John确实死了
Just because he was in a coffin
他没在棺材里
Doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have faked his dea…
不意味着他伪装了自己的死亡
Trust me. I’m sure.
相信我 他真的死了
So you knew this would happen to locke
所以你知道如果我们回去的话
If we brought him back here?
这一切也会发生在Locke身上
Sun, I had no idea it would happen.
Sun 我不知道会发生这些
I’ve seen this island do miraculous things.
我看到了小岛上发生的奇事
I’ve seen it heal the sick,
我看到它治愈了疾病
But never once has it done anything like this.
但都不像这件事
Dead is dead.
死了就死了
You don’t get to come back from that,
死了就不能复生了
Not even here.
在这儿也不行
So the fact that john locke is walking around this island…
当John Locke出现在小岛上
Scares the living hell out of me.
我被吓的魂飞魄散
You may want to go inside.
你该进去了
Why?
为什么
Because what’s about to come out of that jungle is something I can’t control.
因为树丛里有我不能控制的东西
Any luck?
怎么样了
It hasn’t shown up yet.
还没出现
Last time we didn’t have to wait this long.
上次我们没等这么久
It’s not a train, john. it doesn’t run on a schedule.
这不是火车 John 不是按时刻表来的
Well, if it’s not gonna come to us, then…
好吧 如果它不出现 那…
I suppose we’ll have to go to it.
我想我们就只能自己找它了
It doesn’t work that way. I only know how to summon it.
它不是这么工作的 我只知道怎么召唤它
I don’t know where it actually is.
我并不知道它究竟在哪
I do.
我知道
It’s weird for me, too.
我也觉得很不可思议
Excuse me?
什么
I realize how strange this all is…
我知道这奇怪…
Me, here.
我出现在这
But I assure you, sun,
但是我像你保证 Sun
I’m the same man I’ve always been.
我跟过去的我是同一个人
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Lead the way.
带路吧
Hello?

Charles? it’s Benjamin.
Charles 我是Benjanmin
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
Doesn’t matter. what matters is
这并不重要 重要的是
I’m going back to the island today.
我今天要返回小岛上
The island won’t let you come back, trust me.
小岛不会让你回去的 相信我
I’ve spent almost 20 years trying to return.
我花了20年的时间企图回去
Well, charles, where you failed, I’m going to succeed…
Charles 你失败了 但是我会成功的
Just as soon as I do one thing.
只要我做一件事
And what’s that, benjamin?
什么事 Benjamin
Kill your daughter.
杀了你的女儿
In fact, I’m looking at “our mutual friend” right now.
事实上 我现在正看着我们共同的朋友
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
It’s the name of the boat that penny’s on. Don’t you dare.
Penny在的船的名字就是吧 你敢
Good-bye, Charles.
再见 Charles
May I ask you a question, John?
我能问你一个问题吗 John
Shoot.

How is it that you know where you’re going?
你怎么知道你要去哪
I just know.
我就是知道
I mean, how does that work, exactly?
我是说 这具体怎么办到的
How does what work?
怎么回事
The knowing. I mean, did it come upon you gradually,
你知道的那些 我是说它是逐渐的
Or did you wake up one morning
还是某一天
Suddenly understanding the mysteries of the universe?
突然出现在你的脑子里的
You don’t like this, do you? What?
你不喜欢这些 对吗 什么
Having to ask questions
无奈地提些
That you don’t know the answers to,
你自己都不知道答案的问题
Blindly following someone in the hopes that
盲目地相信别人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!