It’s why you were about to kill yourself when i stopped you.
这就是当你自杀时我要阻止的原因
If all i had to do was die, Ben, then why did you stop me?
如果真的要我死 Ben 你为什么阻止我
You had critical information that would’ve died with you.
因为你拥有一些重要的信息
And once you’d given it to me…
一旦你给了我
Well, i just didn’t have time
我当时没有时间
To talk you back into hanging yourself.
去劝你再次把你自己吊死
So i took a shortcut.
所以我走了捷径
And look at you, John. i was right.
你看现在的你 John 我当时是对的
You’re here. you’re back. so are the rest of them.
你回来了 还有其他的人
I don’t know where yet exactly, but they came. it worked.
虽然不知道在哪里 但是也一起回来了
And that’s why i did it,
这才是我当时杀你的原因
Because it was in the best interests of the island.
因只有这样才能符合这座岛的利益
I was just hoping for an apology.
我一直等你道歉呢
I’ve decided to help you, Ben.
我决定助你一臂之力 Ben
Help me do what?
帮助我做什么
Do what you say you are on your way to do.
帮助你完成你未完成的事
Be judged.
接收审判
That’s not something you want to see, John.
后果会不堪设想 John
If everything you’ve done
如果你所做的一切
Has been in the best interests of the island…
都是为了这座岛的利益
Then i’m sure the monster will understand.
那么我保证那怪物会理解的
Let’s go.
走吧
What are you doing? We’re taking a boat.
你们在做什么 我们要用这条船
Where?
去哪里
Over to the main island.
去对面的主岛
I don’t think so, my friend.
我可不那么想 朋友
Are these your boats?
这些是你的船吗
Are they yours?
难道是你的吗
Caesar, right?
你叫Caesar 是吗
I was under the impression these were found here
我记得这些船是在这里被发现的
So i’m just gonna borrow one.
所以我想借一条船
I’m happy to leave the other boat for you
我很愿意把剩下的船留给你们
In case you want to follow us. “us”?
你们也可以跟着我们 “我们”
Are you going with him?
你要和他一起吗
He didn’t really give me a choice.
他都没有给我选择的余地
I’m sorry, but i’m calling the shots here
不好意思 但是这里我说的算
And i say you are not taking anything.
你不能拿走任何东西
What you are going to do is to sit down
你所需要做得就是坐下来
And tell us how you know so much
告诉我们你怎么知道的那么多
about this island you mean it.my friend
关于这座岛的事情
You’re in the habit of calling people “friend,”
你习惯把别人称做”朋友”
But i don’t think you mean it.
但我不认为你当真的
Step away from the boat. no. i’m
离船远一点 不
not gonna step awe the boats
我绝不会离开这条船
I’m gonna take it, and you’re gonna let me, my friend.
我要把它带走 希望你能同意 朋友
You’re not taking anything.
你什么都别想拿走
you looking for this?
你在找这个吗
This gentleman and i are taking a boat.
先生们 我把这条船带走了
Does anyone else have a problem with that?
还有谁有异议吗
Consider that my apology.
算是我的道歉吧
Home, sweet home.
家 温馨的家
Looks like we’re not the first
看来我们不是最早
ones who decided to tie up here
决定来这里的人
That would be Sun and Lapidus.
一定是Sun和Lapidus
I showed ’em where the boats were,
我告诉他们船的位置
And Sun thanked me by smashing me on the head with a paddle.
Sun用船桨把我打晕 表达对我的感激之情
Oh. is she the one that hurt your arm?
她是那个把你手弄伤的人
I noticed you were favoring it on the way over.
我注意到 你一路上都很小心 不碰上手臂
No.
不是
Someone else hurt my arm.
是其他人把我的手弄伤了
You just make friends everywhere you go, don’t ya?
不管到哪里你都不断的结交朋友 是把
Well, i’ve found sometimes that friends can be
有时候我发现朋友可以
Significantly more dangerous than enemies, John.
比敌人还要危险 John
Is that why you shot an unarmed man in the chest?
这就是为什么你要杀那个手无寸铁的人吗
The man was unarmed because i’d stolen his gun…
那个人手无寸铁是因为我偷了他的枪
The gun he was going to use to kill you.
他打算用那枪杀了你
I couldn’t let that happen.
我要阻止他
No sense in me dying twice, right?
我再死一次也不要紧 是把
You’re welcome.
不客气
We’re going to your old house, aren’t we?
我们现在去你的老房♥子是吧
Yes.
是的
It’s the only place i can summon it…
唯一我可以召唤它的地方
The “monster.”
那个”怪物”
Once it arrives, i’ll either be forgiven…
等它来了 它要不宽恕我
Or i won’t.
要不处置我
I think you’re lying.
我感觉你在说谎
Lying about what?
说什么谎
That you want to be judged for leaving the island
你想因为离开岛而接收审判
And coming back because it’s against the rules.
现在回来是因为你坏了规矩
I don’t think you care about rules.
我不觉得你关心规矩
Then what do i want to be judged for, John?
那我因为什么要接受审判 John
For killing your daughter.
因为你杀了你的女儿
Did you do it?
你下手了吗
We had a…
事情…
Complication.
有些复杂
I’m sorry. is that a… baby?
那是一个婴儿吗
Your orders were to exterminate that woman.
你的命令是去杀了那女的
Why? she’s no threat to us. she’s insane, Charles.
为什么 Charles 她没有威胁到我们 她疯了
Besides, you didn’t tell me she had a child.
而且你没有告诉我她有个小孩
What was it i was supposed to do?
那你觉得我该怎么做
Kill it.
杀了它
It’s not an “it.” this is a child.
这不是动物 而是个婴儿
You might find this difficult to understand, Benjamin…
你会发现这有些难以理解 Benjamin
Every decision i’ve made has been about
我做的每一个决定都是
Protecting this island.
为了保护这座岛
Is killing this baby what Jacob wants?
Jacob真的想杀了这个婴儿吗
Then here she is.
给你
You do it.
你来动手
So whose idea was it to move into these houses?
搬来这里是谁的主意
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, your people were living in the jungle.
你们原来都住在丛林里
And then after you murdered the Dharma folk,
然后你把达摩组织的人都杀了
You relocated here.
你们搬到了这里
I just wondered if it was your idea.
我想知道这是不是你的主意
Do you disapprove, John?
你不赞成这样吗 John
It just doesn’t seem like something the island would want.
好像并不是这个岛的意思
You don’t have the first idea what this island wants.
你不知道这个岛的初衷是什么
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
That was your house, wasn’t it?
那是你的房♥子吗
Yes, and that’s Alex’s room.
是的 那个是Alex的房♥间
Well, i suppose you better go over there and check it out.
我建议你最好进去看看
Sun?
Sun
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
This used to be my house. i saw a light turned on.
这以前是我的房♥子 我看到灯亮着
What are the two of you doing in here?
你们两个在这里做什么
That was taken in 1977. Are you trying to tell me
这个是1977年照的 你想说…
That your friends were in the Dharma initiative?
你的朋友加入了达摩组织
You don’t know about this?
你不知道这个吗
Of course not.
当然不知道
Where did you get this? who gave this to you?
你从哪里拿个照片 谁给你的
We met some crazy old man outside.
我们在外面遇到个老疯子
He said his name was Christian.
他说他的名字叫Christian
He told us to come in here and wait. Wait for what?
他告诉我们来这里等着 等什么
He said if i ever wanted to see my husband again,
他说如果我还想见到我的丈夫的话
I had to wait here for John locke.
我就需要等John Locke
But considering he’s dead, we ain’t holding our breath.
但是一想到他已经死了 我们就伤心欲绝
Well, you might want to look outside.
你应该往窗外看看
What you’re saying, it’s…
你所说的都
Impossible.
不可能
But here I am.
但是我确实在这

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!