Is that why you asked me to take care of your daughter?
这就是为什么你要我照顾你女儿
Did you?
你去了么
Of course I did.
当然了
Go ahead and tip his head back.
来 把他的头向后倾
What’s she like?
她长的什么样
Clementine?
Clementine
Yeah. clementine.
对 Clementine
Oh, she’s beautiful.
她很漂亮
Looks just like you when she smiles.
她笑起来和你一模一样
She’s growing up fast.
她长的很快
Already has a little attitude.
已经有自己的态度了
I bet you and cassidy had a lot to talk about.
你和Cassidy有很多话说
She had an interesting theory
她有着自己有趣的理论
On why you jumped off the chopper.
关于你跳出直升机的理由
Yeah? what’s that?
是么 是怎样地
She thought you were worried
她认为你是担心
About what would happen if you didn’t.
如果你没有会怎样
You and me would’ve never worked out, kate.
你和我没有可能Kate
I wasn’t any more fit to be your boyfriend
我一点都不适合当你男友
Than I am to be that little girl’s father.
而且我要当那个小女孩的父亲
You seem to be doing all right with juliet.
看起来你和Juliet不错
Yeah.

I’ve done a lot of growing up the past three years.
这三年我成熟不少
Hands up!
举起手来
Do not move.
不许动
I said don’t move.
我说不许动
this is a violation of the truce.
这是违反了休战条例
You’re over the line. We know.
你过界了 我们知道
This kid’s been shot. That’s both of our problems.
这孩子中枪了 这是我们双方的问题
So unless you want to go to war,
除非你想要战争
You’re gonna take us to Richard Alpert,
否则就带我们去找Richard Alpert
And you’re gonna do it now.
现在就去
Mrs. Littleton,
Littleton女士
Um, I’m Kate Austen.
我是Kate Austen
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Come in.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Your friend dr. Shephard came here last night,
你朋友Shephard医生昨晚来过
Going on and on about some person name Aaron.
不停地说一个叫Aaron人
When I asked him who that was,
我问他那是谁
He ran out of here like the room was on fire.
他撒腿就跑
He’s your grandson.
他是你的孙子
And your daughter Claire…
你女儿Claire
Is alive.
还活着
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Claire died in the plane crash.
Claire死于那次飞机事故
No, she survived.
不 她活下来了
When we crashed, your daughter was eight months pregnant,
当飞机失事时 你女儿怀孕8个月了
And… she’s the one who gave birth on the island, not me.
她是唯一在那个岛上分娩的人 而不是我
We lied.
我们说了谎
There were other survivors, too. We just left them behind.
那儿有其他幸存者 我们抛弃了他们
Why?
为什么
Why would you leave her there?
为什么你们抛弃了她
Because she disappeared,
因为她失踪了
And she left the baby behind. we looked everywhere, but…
她丢下了孩子 我们四处寻找
That’s when I started taking care of Aaron.
我开始照顾Aaron
And when we were rescued, we didn’t…
当我们获救 我们没有
We had to decide what to do with him.
我们要决定该对他怎么办
And I knew that she had wanted him to be adopted,
我知道她希望他被收养
But I couldn’t
但我做不到
I had to protect him,
我想要保护他
So I said he was mine.
所以我说他是我的孩子
Why did you lie?
你为什么要说谎
Why didn’t you come to me in the first place?
为什么你没有先来找我
Because I needed him.
因为我需要他
I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re gonna see that he’s so sweet
你会看见他非常的可爱
And kind and good.
善良又优秀
Where is he?
他在哪里
Um, I checked in two doors down.
我住在你两层楼下
He’s asleep.
他睡着了
I know that this is a lot for you to handle.
我知道你要承受很多
But…
但是
When you’re ready,
等你准备好了
He’s waiting for you.
他在等你
I told him that you’re his grandmother,
我告诉他 你是他的奶奶
That you’ll take care of him while I’m gone
我走了以后你来照顾他
And that I’ll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Where are you going?
你去哪
I’m going back to find your daughter.
我回去找你的女儿
Bye-bye, baby.
再见 宝贝儿
Don’t worry. we got ’em right where we want ’em.
别担心 他们就在那等着我们
Shut up and keep movin What’s it look like I’m doing?
闭嘴 快走 我看起来在干嘛
Hello there, James.
好啊 James
Where the hell did you come from?
你到底从哪冒出来的
You asked my people to bring you to me. here I am.
你让我的人带你来找我 你找到了
Is that Benjamin Linus?
那是Benjamin Linus吗
You two know each other?
你们认识吗
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He was shot.
他中枪了
And who might you be?She’s with me.
你是谁 她跟我在一起
And why are you here?
你们为什么来这
’cause we need you to save his life. Can you?
因为我们要你去救他 可以吗
If I take him, he’s not ever gonna be the same again.
如果我救了他 他就会改变的
What do you mean by that?
什么意思
What I mean is that…
我是说
He’ll forget this ever happened, and that…
他会忘了所发生的一切
His innocence will be gone.
他不会再那么天真
He will always be one of us.
他永远是我们的一员
You still want me to take him?
你还是想让我带他走吗
Yes.
是的
Richard…
Richard
You shouldn’t do this without asking Ellie.
你应该问问Ellie
And if Charles finds out… Let him find out.
如果Charles发现了 那就随他去
I don’t answer to either of them.
我不会回答他们的
Wh-where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪
Come on.
别跟着了
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
Welcome back to the land of the living.
欢迎回到人间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!