And when he does, I have to tell him what happened.
如果他发现了 我不得不告诉他发生了什么
But I’ll give you as much of a head start as I can.
不过我会尽量为你拖延时间
Good luck.
祝你好运
There’s someone…
有个人
Someone here in los angeles.
在洛杉矶
Let me take you to them. who?
我带你去见他们 谁
The same person that’s gonna show us
就是要向我们展示
How to get back the island.
如何回岛上的人
Is that what this is about?
原来是这么回事
You knew about this. no. no, I was o…
你知道这件事 不 我
And that is why you were pretending to care about aaron,
你就是因为这个假装关心Aaron
To convince me to go back there?! I wasn’t pretending anything.
说服我回到那 我没假装做任何事
This is insane. you guys are crazy. kate…
这太疯狂了 你们都疯了 Kate
Jack, don’t!
Jack 别说了
Mommy, I’m thirsty.
妈妈 我渴了
I need some milk.
我想喝牛奶
Price check on 2. price check on 2.
请在第2款台结账
Do you want chocolate milk or regular milk?
你要巧克力牛奶还是纯牛奶
Juice box.
果汁
You don’t want milk anymore?
你不喝牛奶了
Juice box.
果汁
Excuse me. where are you juice boxes?
请问果汁在哪
Aisle 5.
第5通道
Thank you very much.
谢谢
No waiting on check stand 3. no waiting on check stand 3.
请不要在第3款台排队等待
Aaron?
Aaron
Um, excuse me. have you seen my son?
请问你看到我儿子了吗
I’m sorry?
什么
A little 3-year-old blond?
3岁 金发
Aaron?
Aaron
Aaron?
Aaron
Aaron?!
Aaron
Aaron!
Aaron
Excuse me.
对不起
I’ve lost my son. he’s 3. he’s a little blond boy.
我儿子丢了 三岁 金发男孩
Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll make an announcement.
别担心 夫人 我马上发个公告
No, no, no. you have to seal off the store. you…
不 你要马上封锁这里 你
Aaron?
Aaron
Hey! hey, is this your mommy? honey, is this your mommy?
这是你的妈妈吗 亲爱的 这是你妈妈吗
I found him in the fruit section.
我在水果摊那里发现了他
I…he looked lost. I was getting ready to make an announcement.
他好像是迷路了 我正要发公告
Thank you. thank you very much.
谢谢你 谢谢
It’s okay, honey. mommy’s got you.
好了 亲爱的 妈妈找到你了
Mommy’s got you.
妈妈找到你了
Tell…
告诉
Tell my… try not to talk, okay?
告诉我… 别说了行吗
Tell my dad I’m sorry I stole his keys.
告诉我爸我很抱歉偷了他的钥匙
I know you gotta stop me…
我知道你想阻止我
But I can’t just let that kid die.
可是我不能就这样这孩子去死
Damn it, freckles. I ain’t here to stop you.
雀斑女 我不是来阻止你的
I’m here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Hi, auntie kate!
Kate阿姨
Hi, clementine. is your mommy home?
Clementine 你妈妈在家吗
Sure. I’ll go get her. okay.
是的 我去叫她 好的
They’re going back? to the island?
他们要回去 回到岛上去
Why in god’s name would they wanna do that?
上帝啊 他们为什么要回去
I don’t know.
我不知道
Jack says that we weren’t supposed to leave.
Jack说我们不应该离开那
Well, jack sounds like a piece of work.
Jack好像是个有道理的人
You look exhausted.
你看起来很累
Drink this. curl up on my bed. take a nap.
喝了这个 去我床上休息一下吧
I’ll watch your fella.
我会照顾你儿子
I lost him.
我把他弄丢了
What?
什么
I don’t know what happened. we were in the supermarket,
我不知道发生了什么 我们在超♥市♥
And I turned around for one second, and he was gone.
我就回了一下头 他就不见了
And, you know, the crazy thing is, is that…
最疯狂的是
As scared as I was…
我很害怕
I wasn’t surprised.
可是我一点都不惊讶
All I could think was, it’s about time.
我想也是时候了
Why would I feel that way?
为什么我会这样想
I mean, why would I expect him to be taken?
为什么我就想到他有可能是被带走了
Because you took him, kate.
因为你带走了他 Kate
No, i…
不 我…
Claire was gone.
Claire走了
I mean, she left him.
她离开了他
I had to take him. he needed me.
我不得不照顾他 他需要我
You needed him.
你需要他
Sawyer broke your heart.
Sawyer伤了你的心
How else were you supposed to fix it?
你该怎么抚慰你的心
Figure out
想想办法
How you re gonna carry him out there by yourself?
你该怎么把他带出这里
Well, the line’s just right over there, right?
防线就在右边 对吗
The others are on the other side.
其他人在另一边
well, they ain’t right on the other side.
他们没在那
We better get movin’. hey.
我们该走了
Why are you doing this? why are you helping me?
为什么帮我
When I found out ben was gone,
当我发现Ben不见了
And juliet told me what you were up to,
Juliet告诉我你带走了他
I asked that exact damn question…
我也问这个问题
Why are you helping ben?
你为什么帮Ben
And she said…
她说
No matter what he’s gonna grow up to be,
不管这孩子长大时什么样
It’s wrong to let a kid die.
都不应该让他死
So…
所以…
That’s why I’m doing this.
这就是我这么做的原因
I’m doing it for her.
我为她做这些的
Where’s jack?
Jack在哪
Uhhe…he’s in the shower. I think.
我想他在洗澡
Is he in trouble? I just need to talk to him.
找他有事吗 我有事要跟他说
You two mind giving us some privacy?
让我们单独谈谈好吗
Hey, ask me more questions about time travel.
多问我点时间旅行的问题
I needed you.
我需要你
I’m sorry?
什么
That kid was bleeding out. you’re a surgeon,
那个孩子失血过多 你是外科医生
And I needed you. that kid is ben.
我需要你帮忙 那孩子是Ben
That’s not ben yet. he’s just a kid.
还不是Ben 他只是个孩子
Juliet, I’m sorry. I can’t help you.
Juliet 对不起 我不能帮你
I’m not asking for your help, jack.
我不是请你帮忙 Jack
You made it pretty clear you weren’t interested.
你很明显不感兴趣
It’s up to sawyer and kate now.
Sawyer和Kate正在帮他
What? she’s trying to save him,
什么 她正在试着救他
And I sent james after her to help
我让James去帮她
Because they actually care.
因为他们真的关心他
I came back here because I care, juliet.
我回来是因为我在意 Juliet
I came back here because I was trying to save you.
为了救你们我才回来的
We didn’t need saving!
我们不需要你救
We’ve been fine for three years.
这三年来我们过的很好
You came back here for you.
你是为你自己回来的
At least do me the courtesy of telling me why.
至少行行好告诉我为什么
I came back…
我回来
Because I was supposed to.
因为这是应该的
Supposed to do what?
应该干什么
I don’t know yet.
我还不知道
Well, you’d better figure it out.
那你最好搞清楚
You know, I can take him for a while.
你知道 我可以抱着他
Sure you can.
你当然可以
You know,his father said that you think ben broke sayid out.
你知道么他爸爸说你认为是Ben放Sayid出去的
Kid’ll do almost anything
小孩么 什么事情都可能做
If he’s pissed off enough at his folks.
如果他被惹怒了的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!