You know, I don’t like the new you.
我不喜欢现在的你
I liked the old you,
我喜欢以前
Who wouldn’t just sit around and wait for things to happen.
那个不会坐以待毙的你
You didn’t like the old me, Kate.
你不喜欢以前的我 Kate
Hey! Where are you going?
你去哪
Just relax.
放松
You’re okay.
你没事的
I’m sorry. Juliet?
打扰一下 Juliet
One of the new people is here.
来了个新人
She heard Ben needed blood, says she’s a universal donor.
她听说Ben需要输血 她说她是万能供血者
This might hurt for a second.
可能会疼一下
Good. Very brave.
很好 真勇敢
So James told me that Jack wouldn’t help,
James告诉我Jack不会帮忙
But he didn’t say why.
但他没说原因
If I understood why Jack does what he does,
如果我知道Jack为什么做那些
I sure as hell wouldn’t be sitting here.
我也一定不会待在这
Off island, did something happen with you two?
离开岛后 你们俩有没有进展
We were engaged.
我们订婚了
Does that count?
这算吗
What’s going on?Roger, I asked you to wait outside.
怎么回事 Roger 我让你在外面等着
No, what’s going on with my kid?
不 我的孩子怎么了
Kate is giving us some fresh blood
Kate在为我们提供血液
So we can transfuse ben.
才能为Ben输血
Well, I’m not waitin’ outside.
我不会就在外面等着
You know, he could stay with me, and you could check on ben,
他可以和我在一起 你去照顾Ben
And…and Roger here could keep me company,
Roger陪着我
Make sure I don’t pass out.
确保我不会昏倒
Okay. roger, have a seat.
好吧 Roger 坐下吧
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 应该的
He stole my keys.
他偷了我的钥匙
Sorry?
什么
Lafleur asked me where my keys were.
Lafluer问我 我的钥匙在哪里
That bastard doesn’t ask any questions He doesn’t know the answers to…
那杂种没问其他问题 他不知道答案
Which means my son stole my keys
这意味着我儿子偷了钥匙
So he could bust that animal out of jail.
他放走了那个混♥蛋♥
Why…why would he do that?
他为什么这么做
Because of me.
因为我
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
No.

I thought I was gonna be the greatest father ever.
我曾以为我可以是最棒的父亲
You know?
你知道吗
I guess it didn’t work out that way.
我想这没实现
What about his mother? Is she still around?
他妈妈呢 她还在这吗
No, she’s dead.
不 死了
She died the day he was born.
她在分娩那天就死了
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
I tried to do
我一直都很努力
What I thought she’d want me to do,
去做我认为她希望我去做的事
But…

I guess a boy just needs his mother.
我想一个男孩子还是需要母亲的
What’s going on?He’s going into hypoxic shock.
怎么了 他缺氧性休克了
What does that mean?What’s the matter with him?!
什么意思 他怎么了
He needs more oxygen.
他需要更多的氧气
Roger, get out of here!
Roger出去
What?Get him out of here!
什么 把他弄出去
Wait! what…what is… wait a minute.
等等 怎么了 等等
Please, roger, just wait outside.
Roger请在外面等着
Let me get this straight.
我们直说
All this already happened.
这些都是已经发生的事了
Yes.
是的
So this conversation we’re having right now…
所以现在我们的谈话
We already had it.
已经发生过了
Yes!
是的
Then what am I gonna say next?I don’t know.
那我下面该说什么 我不知道
Ha! Then your theory is wrong!
那么你的理论就错了
For the thousandth time, you dingbat,
说了千遍了
The conversation already happened,
我们的谈话已经发生过了
But not for you and me.
但不是对我们俩而言
For you and me, it’s happening right now.
对我们俩而言 现在才发生
Okay, answer me this.
好吧 回答我
If all this already happened to me,
如果这些对我都发生过了
Then… Why don’t I remember any of it?
那么 为什么我什么都不记得了
Because once Ben turned that wheel,
因为Ben曾经转过那轮子
Time isn’t a straight line
对我们来说
For us anymore.
时间不是直线型的
Our experiences in the past
我们过去的经历在未来
And the future
而未来
Occurred before these experiences right now.
在现在以前发生
Say that again.
再说一遍
Shoot me. please. please?
用枪杀了我吧 拜托了
Aha! I can’t shoot you.
我不能杀了你
Because if you die in 1977,
因为如果你在1977死了的话
Then you’ll never come back to the island on the freighter
那你就不能在30年后坐船
30 years from now.I can die
去岛上 我能死
Because I’ve already come to the island on the freighter.
因为我已经坐船去了岛上
Any of us can die
我们中的任何人都可以死
because this is our present.
因为这是我们的现在
But you said Ben couldn’t die because he still has to grow up
但你说Ben不会死 因为他还要长大
And become the leader of the others. Because this is his past.
成为小岛居民的首领 因为这才是他的过去
But when we first captured ben, and sayid, like, tortured him,
但是当我们抓住Ben Sayid折磨他
Then why wouldn’t he remember
那么他为什么不记得
Getting shot by that same guy when he was a kid?
当他是孩子时 被同一人射中
I hadn’t thought of that.
我没想过这个
How is he?
他怎么样了
He’s stable.Is he gonna be okay?
他稳定下来了 他不会有事吧
He’s got some fresh blood running through him,
他输过血了
Which is a good thing.
这是好事
Roger, I need you to go out to the medical station.
Roger 你要去医疗救护站
There are some supplies there that we don’t have here.
他们那里有 我们没有的设备
Okay. hey, I just wanna say, i-i… I wanna say thanks.
好的 我想说 我想说谢谢
I know that you’re doing everything you can…
我知道你尽力
To save him, and…
去救他
All right, I’m…i’m gonna go, okay?
好的 我这就去 好吧
Is he any better?
他好点了没
He is stable now.
他情况稳定了
But I can’t, um…
但我不能
I can’t fix it.
我治不好
What about the sub? I mean, can we take him somewhere?
潜艇呢 我是说 能不能把他带走
No. it’s gone.It won’t be back for a couple of months.
不 它离开了 几个月内它不会回来的
But he can’t die, right?
但他不会死
He is going to die.
他会死的
He is in a medical situation that is not resolvable.
他在一个没有条件的救护站里
Okay, well, we can’t just sit here and do nothing.
好的 我们不能无所事事
I mean, there’s got to be someone who can help him.
一定有人能帮助他
We have entire…
我们有整个
What?
什么
Maybe there’s something they can do.
或许他们可以做些什么
“they”?
他们
The others.
“其他人”
You got him?
你抱好他了吗
Yeah. ready? okay. all right. one, two, three, go.
是的 准备好了吗 好的 1 2 3 走
Okay, let’s go.
好的 我们走
I’m coming with you. no, no, no, no. if something goes wrong
我跟你一起去 不 如果出了事
Or we get caught, it doesn’t matter for me,
或者我们被抓 我无所谓
But you’ve got a whole life here.
你的生活就不复存在了
And besides, if sawyer knew that I got you involved in this,
而且如果Sawyer知道我让你卷入了这些
He’d kill me. how are you gonna manage?
他饶不了我 你打算怎么办
I’ll manag don’t worry.
我会处理的 别担心
Kate, sawyer’s gonna find out ben’s gone,
Kate Sawyer会发现Ben不见的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!