No, I was…
不 我…
Pregnant before I met him.
在认识他之前就怀孕了
That’s not your baby, is it?
那不是你的孩子 对吗
Kate, you just told me that you and your friends
Kate 你刚刚告诉我你和你的朋友们
Cooked a story for the whole world
向全世界编造了一个故事
About what happened on that island.
来隐瞒在小岛上发生的事情
So you tell me the truth about that?
因此你怎么会对我说真话
Why are you lying to me about him?
关于他 你为什么要对我撒谎
Because I have to.
因为我不得不这么做
What happened?
发生了什么事
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
That was Ben. that kid who was shot was Ben.
是Ben 被枪击的孩子是Ben
Was it Sayid? did he shoot him?
是不是Sayid干的 他打了那孩子一枪
here’s what you need to do, Kate
这才是你需要做的 Kate
Keep your mouth shut and stop asking questions.
闭上你的嘴不要再问任何问题
’cause putting any attention on yourself is
因为在你身上花功夫
The last thing I need right now. now scram.
是我现在最不想做的事情 快点走
I don’t want you around here.
我不想让你在这里
I just wanna know what’s going on.
我只想知道发生了什么
Lafleur. what…
Lafleur 怎么…
What, uh… what’s she doing here?
怎么 她在这里干什么
This is, uh… I’m Kate.
这是… 我是Kate
she’s new over at the motor pool.
她是新来的 在车辆调配厂
I was seeing if she saw anything suspicious,
我只是想看看她有没有看到任何可疑的事情
But she didn’t so… you can run along, Thanks.
她没发现什么 那么你可以走了 谢谢
Have you checked out the hostile’s cell yet?
你有没有查看过敌人的牢房♥
I was a little busy
我正忙着
Trying to keep the town from burnin’ down, Horace.
不让这个小镇被烧光 Horace
Okay. well, then let’s do it.
那么好吧 我们现在去
He didn’t break out. somebody let him out.
他没有破坏门 是有人放他出去的
These are janitor’s keys.
那是管♥理♥员♥的钥匙
We’ve only got three janitors.
我们只有三个管♥理♥员♥
There’s Roger, Willie and, uh, that new guy. I just met him.
是Roger Willie 还有那个新人 我才见过他
His name’s Jack. yeah. I just brought him in from the sub.
他名叫Jack 我刚把他从潜艇里带出来
I’ll go talk to him. Miles, you wanna come with me?
我去跟他谈谈 Miles 跟我一起去
Yeah, sure, boss.
好的 老大
All right, I want you to find Jack and Hurley and Kate
好的 我需要你去找到Jack Hurley和Kate
As quick as you can. put ’em in a house and sit on ’em.
越快越好 把他们弄到一起 看好
What for? cause I don’t want ’em talking to anybody else.
为什么 因为我不想跟其他人说话
Things are starting to spin out of control here.
这里开始失去控制了
All right, I got it.
好的 我知道了
All right, go.
好的 行动
Who did this? do you know who did this to my son?
谁干的 知道是谁对我儿子干的么
Not yet
现在我还不知道
But we’re working on it. how’s he doing? I don’t know.
我们正在查 他怎么样了 我不知道
Juliet told me to wait out here.
Juliet叫我在这里等
Let me see if I can get an update for ya. Thanks, Jim.
让我看看能不能给你带来点消息 谢谢你了 Jim
Roger? yeah?
Roger 怎么
You happen to have your keys with you?
你带着你的钥匙了么
Yeah. why? what do you need?
是呀 怎么 你要干什么
I must’ve left them at… at the house.
我可能忘在家里了
It’s all right. don’t worry about it.
没关系 别担心
More gauze.
纱布
Here’s some gauze. Yeah, right here. yeah.
给 纱布 好的 这里
If we can’t stop the hemorrhaging,
如果我们不能止住出血
We’re just gonna have to pack the whole tract. okay.
要全都包扎起来 知道么
Where’s the doctor?
医生在哪
At the looking glass station till friday.
在潜望镜站 星期五才回来
How is he doing? Not well. hook him.
怎么样 不是很好 拉住
He’s still bleeding in there somewhere, and I can’t fix it.
他的什么地方一直在出血 我解决不了
It’s all right.
没关系
No, it’s not all right. someone needs to get in there
不 有关系 这里需要人
Who can find the damage that bullet did and fix it.
需要有人找到伤口并修复好
He needs a real surgeon.
他需要一个真正的手术
You’re telling us we’re under house arrest?
你是说我们被软禁了
No, you’re all free to leave whenever you want…
不 你什么时候想离开都行
But I’ll shoot you in the leg.
但我会向你的腿开枪
And whose idea was this?
谁的主意
Who do you think?
你认为是谁
Sawyer’s just doing his job, Jack.
Sawyer只是在做他的工作 Jack
What the hell are you doing, tubby?
你在干什么 胖子
Checking to see if I’m disappearing.
看我是不是消失了
What?
什么
“back to the future,” man.
“回到未来” 伙计
We came back in time to the island
我们回到岛上的时间里
And changed stuff. so if little Ben dies,
还改变了一些事情 所以如果小Ben死了
He’ll never grow up to be big Ben,
他永远不会长成大Ben
Who’s one who made us come back here in the first place.
成为那个一开始带我们回来的人
Which means we can’t be here. and therefore, dude?
那就说明我们不在这里 就是说 伙计
We don’t exist.
我们不存在
You’re an idiot.
你是个笨蛋
Am i?
我是吗
Yeah. it doesn’t work like that.
不是像你说的那样
You can’t change anything.
你不能改变任何事情
You’re maniac Iraqi buddy shot Linus.
你疯狂的伊♥拉♥克♥伙伴射击Linus
That is what always happened. it’s just…
这是经常发生的事情 只是…
We never experienced how it all turns out.
我们只是没有经历过
This is really confusing.
令人困扰
Yeah, well, get used to it.
我们已经习惯了
But the good news is that linus didn’t die,
但好消息是Linus没有死
So that means the kid can’t either.
所以那个孩子也不会死
He’ll be fine. Didn’t look like he was gonna be fine.
他会好起来的 那孩子看起来并不好
What if you’re wrong?
如果你错了会怎样
Well, if I’m wrong, then I guess we all stop existing,
如果我错了 我想我们会停止存在下去
And none of it matters anyway then, does it?
所有的事都无所谓了 对吗
Doc, I need you to come with me.
医生 需要你跟我来一下
Come with you where? Juliet said the kid’s losing blood
跟你去哪 Juliet说孩子在流血
And we ain’t got none to put back in him.
我们却没办法输给他任何东西
So we need you to show us where he sprung a leak.
所以我们需要你找出来出血的地方
No.

What?
什么
No, I’m not coming with you.
不 我不跟你去
If you don’t come with me, Jack, that kid’s gonna die.
如果你不来 Jack 那个孩子会死的
Then he dies.
那就让他死吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Making some sandwiches.
做点三明治
I figured everybody’d be getting hungry by now.
我想大家到现在都饿了
He’s just a boy, Jack.
他只是个小男孩 Jack
you can’t just let him die.
你不能让他就这么死了
You heard Miles.
你听到Miles的话了
we can’t change what’s already happened.
我们改变不了任何已经发生的事情
This has nothing to do with me.
这不关我的事
Unless you’re the one who’s supposed to save him.
除非你是那个本该去救他的人
30 years from now, that boy’s gonna be a man
三十年后 这个孩子会成为一个男人
That locks me in a cage because he needs surgery.
因为他需要手术而把我关起来
And then you’re gonna come in
然后你进来
And you’re gonna beg me to operate on him
求我去给他做手术
Because he’s threateni to murder Sawyer.
因为他威胁到Sawyer
I’ve already done is once.
我已经做过这种事情了
I’ve already saved Benjamin Linus
我已经救过一次Benjamin Linus
And I did it for you, Kate.
我是为你而做的 Kate
I don’t need to do it again.
我不需要再做一次
This is our fault.
这是我们的错误
We brought Sayid back. we caused this.
我们把Sayid带了回来 我们导致的这件事情
You know, when we were here before
你知道 我们来这之前
I spent all of my time trying to fix things.
我花了所有的时间去弥补一些事情
But… did you ever think
但…你有没有想过
That maybe the island just wants to fix things itself?
只是这个岛自己想去搞定
And maybe I was just…
而我可能
Gettin’ in the way?
在碍事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!