Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情回顾
This is your daughter.
这是你的女儿
Her name’s clementine.
她叫Clementine
Those are fake necklaces. I’ll take the one on the end.
这些项链是假的 我要最后那条
Why’d you help me? just one girl
为什么帮我 同是女人
Watching another girl’s back, I guess.
理应出手相助
I have a daughter in Albuquerque.
我有个女儿在Albuquerque
Why are you telling me this? just do it, freckles.
为什么告诉我 按我说的做 雀斑女
I think we should say he’s mine.
应该说他是我的孩子
There’s other ways to do this.
还有别的解决方式
After everyone we’ve lost,
我们已经失去了那么多人
I can’t lose him, too.
不能再失去他了
My client insists that we…
我的客户坚持要
Handle the exchange of custody quietly.
私下交接监护权
You are going to lose the boy.
你会失去这个男孩
That’s claire’s mother.
那是Claire的妈妈
Everything that kate and I have done, it was for aaron.
Kate和我做的一切 都是为了Aaron
Who’s… aaron?
Aaron是谁
I’m ben.
我是Ben
It’s nice to meet you, ben.
见到你很高兴 Ben
If I let you out….
如果我放你出来
Will you take me with you to your people?
你能带我去找你的人吗
That’s why I’m here.
这就是我的任务
Jin? what are you doing here
Jin 你在这做什么
Hello, jin? are you there?
Jin 你在听吗
Jin?! can you hear me?
能听到吗 Jin
Hello?
我在听
Jin? it’s…it’s phil, man.
Jin 是我 Phil
Where have you been? the hostile escaped.
你去哪里了 敌人跑了
We’re searching the east grid.
我们在东区搜查
He’s headed north.
他往北去了
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because he attacked me.
他袭击了我
What? where are you?
什么 你在哪里
Jin?! you still there?
Jin 你还在吗
Jin? Jin!
Jin Jin
Please help.
帮帮我
Okay, everybody, listen up. put it over there.
所有人 听好 放在这边
We don’t know yet if another attack is coming.
我们不知道是否还会遭袭
So everybody needs to be ready
所有人都要准备好
For your security assignments, okay?
做好安全工作 好吗
Make sure you’re in contact with your team leaders.
和队长保持联♥系♥
Lafleur’s got search parties out,
Lafleur已经派出了搜捕队
But the hostile’s got a good jump on us.
但敌人侥幸逃脱了
We’re pretty sure he used this fire as a diversion
可以确定他利用了这堆火
In order to escape.
来逃脱
Uh… is he talking about sayid?
他在说Sayid吗
If he was locked up, how could he start the fire?
如果被锁着 他怎么可能点火呢
Who are you?
你是谁
Jack shephard. I’m… I’m new.
Jack Shephard 我是新来的
Well, jack, the way he started the fire is he had help, okay?
能点起火是因为有人帮了他
somebody torched that van,
有人把车点着了
And then that somebody let him out of his cell.
还把他从牢房♥里放了出来
And since the security cameras didn’tick up any hostiles
由于监控器没发现有敌人
Crossing the perimeter, that means it was one of us.
那个帮手就是我们中的一个
Baxter, I want a full report on cleanup a.s.a.p.
Baxter 我要清理报告 越快越好
You got it, horace.
明白 Horace
Hey, you.

Yeah, you.
就说你呢
You’re in the motor pool, right? uh, yeah.
你负责车♥库♥的吧 是的
Do you mind running that winch for me?
能帮我转一下绞轮吗
You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?
根本不知道我在说什么吗
Okay, no worries. just throw this lever.
别担心 只要撬这个杠杆
When I tell you to stop… just pull it up.
我说停的时候 你就拽起来
All right. see? simple. don’t do it till I’m ready.
明白吗 很简单 我说好之前先别动
Okay. all right, crank her up.
好的 开始转吧
So they just stuck you in the motor pool when you got here?
你刚来就被塞到车♥库♥了吗
yeah, pretty much.
差不多吧
Yeah, same thing happened to me. wait, hold.
我也是 等一下 拉住
Hold it there. that’s good right there. that’s good.
停在那里 很好 就这样
I guess they couldn’t sucker anybody into getting on that sub
要是早知道会来做油腻的工人
If they told us we were gonna be grease monkeys and janitors.
没人会被哄上那艘潜艇的
Well, you gotta start somewhere, right?
总要慢慢开始嘛
Yeah. what’s your name?
没错 你叫什么
I’m kate.
我是Kate
Welcome aboard, kate.
欢迎入伙 Kate
I’m roger. roger linus.
我是Roger Roger Linus
It’s nice to meet you, roger.
很高兴认识你 Roger
That’s my kid.
那是我的孩子
That’s my kid!
我的孩子
Hi, handsome.
小帅哥
Did you have a good sleep?
睡得好吗
Yeah, that’s my boy.
乖孩子
Oh, my god!
天呐
Hi, cassidy.
你好 Cassidy
Oh, my god! I saw you on the news!
老天 我在新闻上看到你了
I told all my friends, “i know that woman!”
我告诉所有朋友 我认识那女人
Hi! this is aaron.
你好 这是Aaron
Hi, aaron.
你好呀 Aaron
Say hi.
说你好
You survived a plane crash.
你从坠机中幸存了下来
It’s amazing. I never thought I’d see you again.
太惊人了 没想到我还能见到你
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Sawyer sent me.
Sawyer让我来的
Sawyer. So that son of a bitch is still alive?
Sawyer 那个混♥蛋♥还活着吗
He was when I left.
我离开的时候还活着
And he asked you to come here
他让你来
And give me an envelope full of money?
给我一信封的钱吗
Well, he…he told me where to find you, and…
他告诉我怎么找到你
Said to take care of clementine…
说要好好照顾Clementine
His daughter?
他的女儿
Well, she’s asleep in her crib right now.
她正在摇篮里睡着呢
Want me to wake her up?
要我把她叫醒吗
I, uh, shouldn’t have bothered you.
我不该过来打扰
I could’ve sent it, and I probably should have.
我本应寄过来的 那样更好些
Why did you tell me all this?
为什么告诉我这些
Why’d you trust me?
为什么相信我
Because I thought your daughter had a right to know
因为我觉得他的女儿 有权知道
That her father cared.
他爸爸很想她
Why didn’t he come back with the rest of you?
他为什么不和你们一起回来
The helicopter that we were on was running out of gas,
我们坐的飞机没油了
So he jumped
他跳机了
So that we could make it to the boat.
这样我们才能坚持到船上
What a coward.
真是懦夫
He was trying to do the right thing.
他只是想做正确的事
He was trying to get away from you.
他只是想离开你
I told him he had a daughter.
我告诉他 他有个女儿
He never so much as lifted a finger to try to call her.
他都不敢抬手给她打个电♥话♥
So now I’m supposed to think he’s a hero
而现在 我得把他当成英雄
Because he told you to come here and help us?
只因为他让你过来帮我们
Hell, I bet this money’s not even his, is it?
这钱都不是他的吧
They gave us a settlement after the crash,
坠机后我们收到一笔抚恤金
And I didn’t need it all you don’t have to explain it, kate.
我用不了这么多 不用解释 Kate
You got the same look on your face I did when he ditched me.
你的表情和我被他甩了时一样
All I have for you is sympathy.
对你我只有同情
Is it his?
是他的吗
What?
什么
Your son.
你的儿子
Is it Sawyer’s?
是Sawyer的吗
No.
不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!