How are we going to feel safe with this man around?
这个人在这里 我们怎么能有安全感呢
I don’t know what he’s up to,
我不知道他来做什么
But we can’t keep him here.
但是我们不能把他留在这儿
We have no choice.
我么没得选
Okay.
好的
Let’s put it to a vote.
让我们投票吧
All in favor of Radzinsky’s solution,
同意Radzinsky的
Raise your hand.
举手
Lafleur?
Lafleur?
I would really like to say it’s unanimous.
我真想说全票通过
Just for the record, I really was just there for dinner.
我只想申明,我真的只在那里吃饭
Are you afraid I’ll get the wrong idea?
你怕我使坏吗
I think it’s too late for that.
我觉得已经太迟了
Take it off.
脱掉吧
You so much as flinch, and you’re dead.
你再动 我就毙了你
So who are you?
你是谁
You asked me earlier if I was a professional.
你原先问我是不是个职业的
I am a professional. I was hired to bring you to guam.
我是个职业杀手 有人雇我把你带到关岛
Who hired you?
谁雇的你
The family of Peter Avellino–
Peter Avellino家族
The man you killed in cold blood last year
去年你残忍♥的杀害的那个男人
On a golf course in the Seychelles.
在赛舍尔的高尔夫球场上
You’re a bounty hunter? Doesn’t matter what I am.
你是赏金猎人 我是谁不重要
You’re going to answer for what you’ve done.
你得得到报应
Hit me in the face.
给我一拳
What?
什么
Go on. you owe me one anyway, so make it a good one.
来吧 你欠我的 不管怎样 来吧
Then I want you to take these keys out of my pocket And let yourself out.
然后我想让你拿走我口袋里的钥匙 然后逃走
The guard outside is Phil. he’s a dimwit,
外面的保卫是Phil 他是个笨蛋
So I reckon you can get his gun before he even realizes you’re out.
我知道 你能在他看见你出来前夺下他的枪
Just promise me you won’t shoot him.
只要答应我不要伤他
I appreciate the offer, but I’m fine right here.
我很感谢 但我在这不错
They’re gonna kill you.
他们想杀你
They just took a vote. even the new mom wants you dead.
他们刚投了票 甚至那个年轻妈妈都想要你命
I’m going to stay here, James.
我想呆在这 James
This morning, you were begging me to let you go.
今天早上 你还求我放你
Why would you change your– because…
为什么变了 因为…
When I woke up in the jungle
当我在丛林中醒来时
And I realized I was back on this island…
我觉得我该回到这个岛上
I felt there was no purpose to it.
没有原因
But now I know exactly why I’m here.
但我现在真的知道为何我在这
To get shot? then what?
为了挨枪子 还是别的原因
You’re out of your mind.
你疯了
Why’d you come back?
你为何回来
What?
什么
Sayid just filled my ear Full of some crap about his damn purpose,
我满脑全是Sayid的话 他的原因都是废话
And I wanna know… why’d y’all come back?
我想知道你为何回来
Why, Kate?
为何 Kate
I don’t know why everyone else came back.
我不知道为何其他人回来
I just know why I did.
我只知道我为何回来
What the hell?!
那是怎么了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Craig! grab a wrench, open those valves. get the hoses going.
Craig 拿上扳手 打开阀门 接上软管
Okay.
好的
Erin, grab the fire gear!
Erin 拿上灭火器
Bill, go help Craig.
Bill 去帮Craig
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
Three years–no burning buses. y’all are back for one day…
三年都没有公交车着过火 你们就来了一天
Get on that hose.
去拿那软管
Man this hose!
给你软管
Push it out!
推走它
All security! all security! this is Lafleur! we have a fire!
各安♥全♥部♥门 我是Lafleur 我这失火了
Everyone get to building 15 now!
所有人到15号♥楼
Roger that. I’m on my way.
收到 这就过去
What happened to your glasses?
你眼镜怎么了
My dad.
我爸打的
For bringing me the sandwich?
因为给我三明治
I know.
我明白
My father was a hard man as well.
我爸也是个粗暴的人
I really hate it here.
我真的恨这里
If I let you out…
如果我放你出去
Will you take me with you,
能带上我吗
To your people?
到你们那
Yes, ben, I will.
好的 Ben 我会的
That’s why I’m here.
这就是我来这里的原因
Are you sure we’re going to guam?
你能保证我们能到关岛吗
Where else would we be going?
我们还能去哪里
Can I ask you a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Can we get the next plane?
我们能坐下趟飞机吗
Why?
为何
I’m very superstitious when it comes to flying.
我坐飞机很迷信
I’ll buy you a rabbit’s foot at the gift shop.
我给你到礼品店买♥♥个吉祥物
This is the plane we’re taking.
我们就坐这班飞机
Sorry about the handcuffs, but at least we’re in business.
抱歉让你戴手铐 但至少我们都是干这行的
Hold up! wait, please! thank you for not closing it.
等等 请等等 多谢你们给我留门
What’s he doing here?! no, no, he can’t come!
他在干吗 不 他不能过来
Hurley, hey, if you want to get back,
Hurley 如果你想回去
This is how it’s gonna have to be Are you working for benjamin linus?
这已成定局 你是为Benjamin Linus工作吗
What? are you working for him?
什么 你是为他工作吗
Who’s Benjamin Linus?
谁是Benjamin Linus
He’s a liar, a manipulator…
他是个骗子 幕后黑手
A man who allowed his own daughter to be murdered To save himself…
为了保命 他对自己女儿都见死不救
The monster responsible for nothing short of genocide.
这怪物专干屠♥杀♥
Why would I work for somebody like that?
为何我为这样的人工作
I did.
我就做过
Hide!
躲起来
What are you doing here? how did you get out?
你在这干吗 你怎么逃出来的
Sawyer let me go. they were going to kill me.
Sawyer放我走的 他们想杀我
What?
什么
Attention. the prisoner escaped.
注意 犯人逃跑了
The hostile is no longer in custody. be on the lookout.
敌人逃跑了 提高警惕
He could be armed. they don’t know he released me.
他有武器 他们不知道他放了我
Please, Jin, I need to keep moving.
拜托 Jin 我要继续赶路
Okay.
好的
Let me talk to him first.
让我先回话
Lafleur, it’s Jin here. come in.
Lafleur 我是Jin 快来
Where’d you learn to do that?
你在哪学的那些
Come on.
快来
We better go. he called Lafleur.
我们最好快走 他叫了Lafleur
You were right about me.
你没说错
What?
什么
I am a killer.
我是凶手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!