’cause I ain’t got a choice.
我别无选择
Is that so?
真的吗
Let’s see how you feel after 3 years of living in the ’70s.
你在70年代生活三年后会有什么感觉
Lucky for you…
算你运气好
I spent that time getting myself in a position to save your ass.
我用这段时间爬到这个位置 来救你
I’m sorry, Sayid.
对不起 Sayid
What are you doing? When I tell them I got your confession,
干什么 我告诉他们你会招供
I need them to believe that you didn’t give it up easy.
我要他们相信你没有轻易屈服
What confession? We’re gonna say you were trying to defect.
供认什么 我们得串词 说你是来投奔我们的
You were gonna offer some intel on the others
你要招出一些岛上居民的情报
In exchange for living with us.
才能融入我们
And why in god’s name would I want to do that?
我怎么可能这样做
What the hell else am I supposed to do with you? Let me go.
否则我应该怎么办 放我走
And then what? I can’t just let you go.
然后呢 我不能就这样放了你
Why not?
为什么不
Because these people trust me.
因为这些人信任我
I’ve built a life here, and a pretty good one.
我在这里营造了幸福生活
I let you go, all that goes away.
我放了你 这些就全完了
So you got yourself a choice, chief.
你要做出选择
Either you cooperate and join the party in darmahville,
要么合作并加入达摩组织
Or you’re on your own.
要么孤军奋战
Then I guess I’m on my own.
我选择孤军奋战
Fresh show,the gratal.
新鲜饼出炉
and they’ve tried different sauces.
他们尝试了不同的沙司口味
They are really up in hand
他们真的很有一手
Thanks,Hurley
谢谢 Hurley
So, what’s going on with Sayid
Sayid怎么样了
I don’t know anything yet.
我毫不知情
What do you mean you don’t know any thing
什么意思
I thought you with saywer last night
我以为你和Saywer昨晚在一起
What did he tell you
他说了什么
He told me leave him alone and let him do his job
他叫我别打扰他 让他做自己的事
And you are going to?
你就这么做了吗
I’ll talk to Juliet and see would she can tell me
我要和Juliet谈谈 看看她会不会告诉我
Sawyer didn’t tell you anything.Why would Juliet
Sawyer没有说 Juliet又怎么会说呢
why wouldn’t she
她又怎么会说呢
Coz they’re together
因为他们在一起
What do you mean together
在一起是什么意思
Together. They lived together and not like roommates
他们两情相悦 他们住一起 但不仅是室友
Together like you guys were
就像你们曾经这样
That was obvious.
这很明显
I mean who can see that coming
谁能预见这点呢
Hurley
Hurley
Well, I guess I better go make some more waffers.
我还是去烧几个煎饼吧
Did you know?
你知道这件事吗
Yeah.
知道
You know what I can’t figure out?
你知道我想不通什么吗
Is how the hell you got caught.
你怎么会被抓的
You hostiles are supposed to be the kings of the jungle.
你们是”丛林之王”
And how dumb are you that you got captured by these idiots?
你怎么会笨到被这些白♥痴♥抓住呢
And yet you’re the one who mops up after them.
而你是他们中垫底的
Yeah, well…
好吧
We’ll see how cute you are once oldham gets done with you,pal.
我们等着瞧你被Oldman修理后的样子
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I was bringing you a sandwich.
我给你送个三明治
A sandwich?
三明治
You never made me a sandwich in your life.
你从没给我做过三明治
Yeah, well… I-I made one for myself…
是啊 我是给自己做的
So…So I just thought that I’d bring you – Oh, yeah? You just…
所以我想带给你 是吗
Dad, don’t! Don’t you lie to me.
爸爸 不要 别对我撒谎
What are you doin’ down here?
你来这干什么
You made this sandwich for him, didn’t you?
你是为他做的三明治 是不是
Yes.
是的
Who told you to do that? nobody.
谁让你这么做的 没有人
Nobody? I just thought that
没有人吗 我只是想
You “just thought,” huh?
你”只是想” 是吧
Go home.
回家去
Go on. I’ll tell you what to think.
快走 我会帮你洗♥脑♥
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I looked.
到处看看
What do you want, Ben?
你想干什么 Ben
John Locke is dead.
John Locke死了
I think he was murdered.
我想他是被谋杀的
Why would anyone kill him?
怎么会有人杀他
I’d say it was retribution
我觉得是报复
For the work you and I have been doing.
我们俩做的事情
So you’re in danger, Sayid.
你很危险 Sayid
If I can find you, so can the people that found locke–
如果我能找到你 那些人也能找到Locke
The same people who, even as we speak,
那些人 我们说话这会儿
Are sitting outside Hugo’s mental institution.
正坐在Hugo的精神病院外面
They’re watching him?
他们在监视他吗
A man in a sedan has been there all week,
整个星期都有人在那儿的
Just waiting…
坐等
Presumably for you or me to show our faces.
你我现身
And that’s why you’re here?
所以你来这里
You actually came all this way to suggest that I kill this man?
你大老远来是想我杀了他吗
You don’t want to?
你不想吗
What makes you think I want to?
你为什么觉得我想
Because, Sayid…
因为 Sayid
To put it simply–
简单的说
You’re capable of things that most other men aren’t.
你的绝活无人能及
Every choice you’ve made in your life,
你做的每个选择
Whether it was to murder or to torture,
无论是谋杀还是拷问
It hasn’t really been a choice at all, has it?
都不是真正的选择
It’s in your nature. It’s what you are.
这是你的天性 你的本质
You’re a killer, Sayid.
你是杀手 Sayid
I’m not what you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
I don’t like killing.
我不喜欢杀人
Well, then I apologize.
好吧 那我道歉
I was mistaken about you.
我看错你了
All right, last chance.
最后一次机会
You got anything to say?
你有什么要说的吗
Take him to Oldham.
把他带到Oldham那里
Hey, man. are we ready?
准备好了吗
Who is that man?
他是谁
He’s our you.
你的翻版
Better put him in the restraints.
最好把他绑好 固定住
Don’t worry.
别担心
They’re for your protection.
这是为了保护你的
There are side effects to what I’m giving you.
我要给你的东西会有副作用
Open his mouth.
撬开他的嘴
Open up.
张开
Don’t be afraid.
别怕
Just turn your mind off. let it take effect.
转移注意力 让它起作用吧
It’s beyond your control,
你无法控制住
So fighting it is a poor use of your energies.
反抗只会更消耗你的能量
Whether you struggle or not, one thing’s for sure, friend.
无论你是否挣扎 有一件事是确定的 朋友
You will tell us the truth.
你会告诉我们真♥相♥
There’s somebody– Somebody here in los angeles.
有人在洛杉矶
Let me take you to them. Who?
我带你们去见他 谁
The same person that’s gonna show us
就是告诉我们
How to get back to the island. is that what this is about?
怎么回小岛的那个人 是这样吗
This is insane. you are all crazy.
太疯狂了 你们都疯了
Sayid, where are you going?
Sayid 你去哪
I don’t want any part of this.
我不参与这事
And if I see you again,
如果我再看见你
It’ll be extremely unpleasant for us both.
我们俩都不会愉快的
Ahh. do you have a menu?
你有菜单吗
There you go.
给你
Sir? another maccutcheon?
先生 还要MacCutcheon吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!