i had to improvise. improvise?
我得临时编造 编造吗
and for now,sayid is safe, which is all that matters.
现在 Sayid 很安全 这是最重要的
so where do we go from here?
那我们该何去何从呢
i’m working on it.
我正在想
really? because it looked to me like you were reading a book.
真的吗 看上去你只是在看书
i heard once winston churchill read a book every night,
我听说丘吉尔每晚会读一本书
even during the blitz.
即使在闪电战时期
he said it made him think better.
他说这样有助于思考
it’s how i like to run things.
我也想像他那样
i think.
我思考
I’m sure that doesn’t mean that much to you,
我相信这对你来说并不重要
’cause back when you were calling the shots,
以前你做事的时候
You pretty much just reacted.
总是爱冲动
See,you didn’t think, jack,
知道吗 你不会思考 Jack
And as i recall, a lot of people ended up dead.
据我所知 很多人都死了
I got us off the island.
我带大家离开了小岛
But here you are…
可你现在在这里
Right back where you started.
回到了原点
So i’m gonna go back to reading my book,
所以我要继续读书
And i’m gonna think,>
我会思考
’cause that’s how i saved your ass today.
这样我才能在今天救你
And that’s how i’m gonna save sayid’s tomorrow.
这样我以后才能救 Sayid
All you gotta do is go home, get a good night’s rest.
你该回家 好好休息下
Let me do what i do.
让我专心做我的事
Now ain’t that a relief?
难道不是一种解脱吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hey,phil.
Phil
I’m just gonna go in there and deliver him a sandwich.
我进去送个三明治
All right.
好的
I brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了个三明治
I didn’t put mustard on it,
我没放芥末
But if you’d like some, i could get some
如果你需要 我能给你弄点
This will be fine. thanyou.
这就挺好 谢谢你
Are you a hostile?
你是敌人吗
Do you think i am?
你觉得我是吗
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Sayid.
Sayid
What’s yours?
你呢
I’m ben.
我是 Ben
It’s nice to meet you,ben.
幸会 Ben

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!