Why don’t you go home, And I’ll call you if something happens?
要不你先回家 有事我给你打电♥话♥
Move. Move. Out of my way.
走开 走开 别挡我路
Those bastards. What do you see?
那群混♥蛋♥ 你看到什么了
Grid 325. Motion sensor alarm was tripped.
坐标325 动力传感警报被触发
We got a hostile inside the perimeter.
我们附近有敌人
Where you going?!
你要去哪儿
Stop right there!
站住别动
Sayid?
Sayid
Jin?
Jin
Where’s Sun?
Sun在哪儿
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Shut up!
闭嘴
Get down!
蹲下
Say another word, and you’re dead.
再敢说一个字 老子毙了你
Okay, so it’s 1977.
好吧 现在是1977年
Yep.

And… you guys are all members of the Dharma initiative.
而且 你们都是达摩的人
Yep.

Well,you do realize those dudes get wiped out,right?
那你也知道这些人后来都被屠♥杀♥了 对吧
I mean,I saw the pit where all the bodies got dumped.
我是说 你见过那个万人坑
what about it? well,aren’t you gonna warn ’em?
什么 你不想吗
aren’t you gonna stop it from happening?
你不想在事情发生前去制止它吗
i ain’t here to play nostradamus to these people.
我不是来给他们算命的
besides,Faraday’s got some interesting theories
而且Faraday知道一些有趣的规矩
on what we can and can’t do here.
告诉我们哪些能做 哪些不能做
did you say faraday? he’s here?
你是说Faraday吗 他在那吗
not anymore.
不在了
put these on and listen up.
带上这个 注意听
juliet’s got it worked out so your name’s gonna be on the list,all right?
Juliet已经处理好了,你们的名字都在名单上
so when you get in there, just watch the little meet and greet video,
进去的时候 只要观看那个欢迎录像带
wait for ’em to call your name. when they do,just smile,
当他们叫你的名字时 笑着走上前
step up,take your jumpsuits and work assignments.
领♥取♥制♥服♥和工作任务
work assignments?
工作任务
yeah,don’t worry. i got it covered.
是的 别担心 接下来的由我来处理
just remembe to act a little doped up, ’cause you just woke up from the sub.
假装药劲还没过去的样子 因为你才从潜艇上来
What if they start asking us questions we can’t answer,
如果他们问及一些我们无法回答的问题怎么办
like,uh, who’s president in 1977? it’s not a damn game show,hugo.
就像 1977年的总统 这不是游戏 Hugo
besides,i’m gonna be in there to get your backs,all right?
还有 我会一直在这支援你们
let’s move.
出发
Lafleur!
Lafleur
where have you been? i’ve been trying to reach you on the walkie.
你去哪了 我一直在找你
what…what the hell are they doing here?
他们在这干什么
they’re our new inductees. i’ll explain everything later.
他们是我们的新兵 一会再解释
stop staring and tell me what your damn problem is.
别盯着看了 你找我有什么事
it’s,uh… it’s jin.
是 是关于Jin
there’s a fourteen-j at the flame.
有个敌方的人在火焰站里
what?
什么
Jin,you there?
Jin 收到吗
james,we have a problem. we found a hostile.
James 我们有麻烦了 我们发现了敌人
what?! what do you mean you found a hostile? where?
什么 什么敌人 在哪
he was wandering in the jungle.
他在林子里游荡
radzinksy’s taking care of him now.
Radzinksy看着他呢
what’s he doing in our territory?
他来我们领地干什么
It’s a violation of the truce.
这是破坏休战协定的行为
it’s sayid.
是Sayid
what?!
什么
son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
was anyone else with him?
还有谁跟他在一起吗
no. he was alone.
没有 就他自己
wait!
等等
i’m sorry,sun, but waiting doesn’t interest me much right now.
对不起 Sun 但是现在我对等你不那么感兴趣
there are three outriggers near here. i’m gonna take one.
这有三个木筏 我要去拿一个
so you can come along and help me row…
你可以来帮我 或者
or you can stay here.
在这等着
Frankly,it make no difference to me.
坦白说 这对我来说没什么不同
why are you leaving? why are you staying?
为什么你要走 为什么要留在那
the main island… is that where jin is?
Jin是在 那个主岛上吗
honestly,i don’t know.
老实说我不知道
but that’s where i’d start looking.
不过如果是我 我会从地方找起
sun!
Sun
over here!
在这
hello,frank.
你好 Frank
you all right?
你还好吗
yes,i’m fine.
是的 我没事
i got worried when i couldn’t find ya.
你失踪后 我很担心你
i saw him leaving. what are you doing out here?
我看到他离开 你们在这里干什么
ben knows where there’s a boat.
Ben知道哪有船
i’m going back to the main island with him.
我要跟他回主岛上去
you don’t think you can really trust this guy,do ya?
难道你真的相信这个家伙
i have to trust him.
我不得不相信他
you ready?
准备好了吗
yes.
是的
sun.
Sun
i want you to think about this, okay? this guy is dangerous.
你考虑一下好吗 这个家伙很危险
sun, that boat i came here on…
Sun 之前我乘坐的那条船
it was filled with commandos
上面都是一群
whose only mission was to get him.
以他为目标的突击队员
And how’d that work out for everyone?
结果那些人的下场如何呢
don’t do it.
别去
why don’t you come with us?
为什么不跟我们一起走
i can’t. i got a group of people i gotta look after.
不行 有很多人要我照顾
that’s right,frank.
没错 Frank
a captain’s first responsibility is to his passengers.
船长的首要职责就是他的乘客
but i have people i have to take care of,too.
不过我也有我要照顾的人
there’s a small dock about a half mile due south across the water.
向南半英里那有一个小码头
it leads directly to a town where i used to live.
那里就是我原来住的村落
there are resources there.
那有食物
so if anyone can help you and the rest of the plane
如果有人能帮你搞定飞机
get out of here safely,it…
安全的离开这
i thought you trusted this guy.
我以为你相信他
i lied.
我说谎了
Welcome to the island.
欢迎来岛上
For your own comfort and safty,
为了你的安全
We aske you to remain within your new living quarters.
请不要离开此住♥宅♥区
Our barracks are surrounded by high frequency sonic fence.
本区域被高♥强♥度的磁场围墙所保护
how are we gonna do this?
我们接下来要怎么做
Shephard?
Shephard
Jack Shephard?
Jack Shephard
here we go.
该我了
hey,jack.
你好 Jack
have a seat.
请坐
of course it isn’t here.
这里也没有
what’s that? your file.
什么 你的档案
could they be any more disorganized on the other side?
那边工作人员够不负责的
sorry.
对不起
Namaste. i’m pierre chang.
我叫Pierre Chang
welcome to the dharma initiative.
欢迎加入达摩组织
How was your ride in?
旅途顺利吗
it was fine.
还好
good. who was your shuttle driver?
好 谁是你的驾驶员
i’m sorry?
什么
uh… the shuttle from the sub. who was your driver?
接你班车的驾驶员 是哪位
oh,that was,uh… um…

mr. lafleur.
Lafleur先生
ah,yes. good man,lafleur. runs a very tight operation.
知道了 Lafleur人不错 工作很严谨
i’m sorry for the disorganization.
对不起 太乱了
the woman who was supposed to be processing you in
负责接待你的女士
had a baby last night.
昨晚刚生了小孩
i got pulled out of my lab. i…
结果我被人从实验室拉出来
ah,here it is…
在这呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!