Wanna hear something crazy?
想不想听点爆♥炸♥新闻
What’s that?
有什么爆♥炸♥新闻
Did you see the big guy when we got on in L.A.?
从洛杉矶登机的时候 你看见那个大块头了吗
Sitting in first class, curly hair, guitar case?
坐头等舱 卷发 带吉他的那个
What about him?
他怎么了
He’s one of the Oceanic Six.
他是大洋航♥空♥六人之一
Guy’s got nerves of steel, man.
真是个意志坚强的家伙
He survives a full-on commercial airliner crash.
整架客机坠毁了 他幸存了
Now he’s back flying over the same south Pacific?
现在又回来 还是坐去南太平洋的飞机
Yeah, well… maybe he doesn’t believe
是啊 也许他觉得
that lightning will strike twice in the same place.
闪电不可能两次都劈一个地方吧
You all right there, Frank?
你还好吗 Frank
I’m just fine.
一切正常
Fasten seat belt
系紧安全带
Dude…
老兄
You might wanna fasten your seat belt.
你可能需要系紧安全带
Oh,no.
不是吧
What?
怎么了
Autopilot off! I got the controls.
关闭自动驾驶 我来操纵
Autopilot off. You have the controls.
自动驾驶已关闭 你来操纵
Pull that rudder!
拉起来
What?
怎么回事
What?!
怎么会这样
Stall. Stall. We’ve lost power!
失速 失速 我们没有燃料了
Stall. Restarting one.
失速 重启 1
Restarting two.
重启 2
Altimeter reads 650.
高度650
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天啊
Give me more power! I can pull us out of this!
再给我点动力 我能把咱们都拉起来
You’re gonna rip us apart! Do it!
你会害我们摔得粉身碎骨 照我说的办
Come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托
Is that a runway?
那边能当跑道吗
Massive instrument failure! We’re puttin’ her down!
多处机械失灵 咱们得降落
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is Ajira 3-1-6!
呼救 呼救 呼救 Ajira航♥空♥3-1-6呼救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
呼救 呼救 呼救
50… 60… Full flaps!
15 16 全襟翼
Gear down! Airspeed 190!
减速 飞行速度190
We’re coming in too steep!
降落角度太大
Reverse thrusters!
反向助推
Come on!
来啊
We’re runnin’ out! We’re runnin’ out!
跑道不够了 我们要跑出去了
Hold on!
停下
Brace for impact!
注意 要撞上了
Hey,lady.
喂 女士
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Jarrah?
你是Jarrah吗
No. My name is Caesar. We had an accident.
不是 我叫Caesar 咱们遇到事故了
But we’re okay now.
但是咱们还活着
Frank?
Frank
Sun.
Sun
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh,my god. What happened?!
天啊 发生什么了
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Where’s everyone else?
大家都去哪儿了
Jack and…
Jack 还有
Kate and Hurley… where’d they go?
Kate还有Hurley 他们去哪儿了
They’re gone.
他们不见了
Gone?
不见了
Gone where?
去哪儿了
How would I know?
我怎么知道
Thirty Years Earlier
30年前
You’re alive.
你还活着
Dude!
哥们儿
I can’t believe it!
我都不敢相信
Easy on the ribs there, Kong.
一下就把我抱起来了 金刚
“Kong.”
金刚
I actually missed that.
我真怀念这个外号♥
I missed you,too, Hugo.
我也想你 Hugo
Sawyer.
Sawyer
Doc.
大夫
Good to see you, Kate.
见到你真高兴 Kate
You,too,James.
见到你也很高兴 James
You’re really here.
你们还真来了
Son of a bitch actually did it!
那混♥蛋♥真做到了
Locke said he was gonna bring you back,but…
Locke说他要把你们带回来 可是
Where is he?
他自己呢
John’s dead.
John死了
Dead?
死了?
How?
怎么回事
Doesn’t matter. He’s gone.
那不重要 总之他已经去了
So what’s up with you guys and the old Dharma jumpsuits?
你们为什么要穿达摩的制♥服♥呢
You didn’t tell ’em?
你没跟他们说吗
No. I was waiting for you.
没 我想让你跟他们说
Tell us what?
跟我们说什么
We’re in the Dharma initiative.
我们加入了达摩组织
They came back to the island?
他们回岛上了吗
No. We came back.
不是 是我们回到过去了
And so did you.
你们也是
It’s 1977.
现在是1977年
What?
你说 什么
So you’re telling me
你是不是说
That you’ve been here,living with the Dharma initiative For the past three years?
你们这三年,一直在这跟达摩组织一起住
That’s right.
没错
How long’s it been for you since the chopper?
你们登上直升机之后 到现在是多久
Three years.
3年了
Jin,this is Miles. Where are you? Over.
Jin 我是Miles 请报告方位 完毕
If I don’t report in soon, they’ll send out a patrol.
我要是不尽快回复 他们会派人来找
What should we do with them?
咱俩怎么处理他们
Dude, your English is awesome.
哥们儿 你英语说太牛了
What we do is we bring ’em in.
我们要做的 就是把他们也带进来
Bring us in where? Back to the barracks at Dharmaville.
把我们带哪儿去 带回达摩村
You can’t be wandering around
丛林里很多敌人
In the jungle with the hostiles.
你们不能在林子里瞎转
“The hostiles”?
什么敌人
The others. What about everyone else from the plane?
“其他人” 飞机上其他人怎么办
They could still be out there.
他们可能还在那里
What do you mean, everyone else?
你什么意思 什么其他人
We didn’t come back alone.
不光我们几个回来了
Sayid was on the plane,too. Lapidus…
飞机上还有Sayid 还有Lapidus
And Sun.
还有Sun
Jin! Hold up!
Jin 等等
Where you goin’?! The Flame.
你要去哪儿 去火焰站
If a plane landed on the island, Radzinsky will know.
如果有飞机降落在岛上 Radzinsky肯定会发现
Hold on! We gotta think about this!
等等 我们得考虑清楚
All right. That’s it.
好吧 随他去
Listen, you guys gotta stay put.
听我的 你们几个一定要待在一起
Don’t go nowhere, don’t do nothing till I can figure out
哪儿也不要去 什么也不要做 一直到我想清楚
How the hell to explain where you came from.
怎么解释你们从哪儿来
Sawyer,wait.
Sawyer 等等
Other than you and Jin, who else is still here?
除了你和Jin 还有谁在这里
Miles,have you seen James?
Miles 你看到James了吗
Nope.
没看到
He’s not answering his walkie,either.
他也不应答对讲机
Jin called him this morning,
Jin今早给他打过电♥话♥
Then he just ran off without telling me what was going on.
然后他二话不说就跑出去了
Well, let’s see what we’ve got.
好吧 咱们看看能查到什么
Hang on.
看这个
There he is.
他在那
You seen my baggy sweatshirt,
你看没看见我那件大号♥运动衫
The one with the bulldog on it?
印着斗牛犬的那件