To show you to your rooms.
带大家去各自房♥间
In the meantime, Mr. Lafleur here can fill you in on the situation.
同时 Lafleur 先生会跟你们介绍情况
“Mr. Lafleur”?
Lafleur先生?
It’s creole. improvised.
我瞎说的 现编的
What happened in there?
你俩都说什么了
Well, he believed my story. But we’re gettin’ punted.
他相信了我说的故事 但是他撒手不管咱们了
The bastard’s puttin’ us on their sub tomorrow
这混♥蛋♥明早要把咱们送上潜艇
And shipping us off to Tahiti. How’s that bad news?
然后把咱们送到大溪地 大家觉得这个坏消息怎么样
You guys, come on! Now!
大家快一点 快
Let’s go! get in! get in! move!
快走 进屋 进屋 快进屋
Let’s go! Get out of here! Come on! Come on!
咱们走 离开这里 快点 快啊
Come on! Inside! Move! Now!
快啊 进去 动起来 快
Heather, keep an eye on them.
Heather 看着他们
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Hello, Mr. Alpert.
你好 Alpert先生
Hello, Mr. Goodspeed.
你好 Goodspeed先生
I wish you would’ve told me you were coming.
我更希望你来之前能事先通知我一下
I would’ve turned the fence off for you.
那样的话 我可以帮你把栅栏撤了
That fence may keep other things out, but not us.
栅栏能隔开很多东西 但是隔不开我们
The only thing that does keep us out, Horace,
Horace 唯一能隔开咱俩的
Is our truce…
只有休战
Which you’ve now broken.
而你打破了休战协议
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不明白你指的是什么
Where are my two men?
我那两个人呢
You know what?
你们绝不觉得
Gettin’ on that sub is starting to sound like a great idea.
上潜艇这事越听越像个好主意了
What do you say? Sub. Anyone?
你们觉得怎么样 上潜艇 有人有意见吗
Hold your horses, banzai.
管住你那张嘴 班仔
I think no one’s gonna on that sub.
我看没人会上潜艇
Okay, Lafleur, how well do you bury those bodies?
Lafleur 你能把那些尸体埋了吗
Well, that depends on how hard he looks.
得看看他们硬没硬
Call the Arrow. Tell them we’re at condition one.
给箭羽站打电♥话♥ 通知他们进入一级战备
Take the heavy ordnance, and make sure the fence is at maximum.
带上重武器 确保围栏电量最大
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Let me talk to him. Excuse me?
让我跟他谈谈 你说什么
Your buddy out there with the eyeliner– Let me talk to him.
就是外面那个画眼线的 让我跟他谈谈
We had a truce with these people. You don’t understand.
我们跟这些人有停战协议 你不清楚状况
I understand I’m the one that killed his men,
我清楚状况 是我杀了他两个弟兄
And I’m the man that’s gonna go out there
我现在就要出去
And tell him why I did it.
告诉他我为什么这样做
I can’t let you do that.
我不能让你去
Well, it’s a good thing I ain’t asking your permission.
我可不是在跟你要许可
James, are you sure you know what you’re doing?
James 你确定自己在做什么吗
Not yet. But I’ll figure somethin’ out.
不完全 但是我会弄清楚的
Hello, Richard.
你好 Richard
I’m sorry. Do we know each other?
不好意思 咱们认识吗
I’m the guy that killed your men.
是我杀的你两个兄弟
Heard some gunshots,
我当时听到枪声
Saw two men throwing a bag over a woman’s head.
看到两个男人向一位女士头上扔包
Gave ’em a chance to throw the weapons down and walk away,
我警告他们放下武器离开
But one of them took a shot at me, and i defended myself.
但是其中一人向我开枪 我就自我防卫了
Is that so?
真是这样吗
That’s so.
真是这样
Your people know that you’re telling me this?
你们的人知不知道你来跟我说这些
They ain’t my people, hoss. So if you got some kind
他们不是我的人 所以如果你们之前有什么停战协议
Of a truce with them, it ain’t been broken.
那就没被打破
If you’re not a member of the Dharma Initiative,
如果你不是Dharma组织的
Then what are you?
那你是谁
Did you bury the bomb?
你把炸♥弹♥埋了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
The hydrogen bomb with “jughead” written on the side.
就是那个上面写着大笨蛋的氢弹
Did you bury it? How…
你埋了吗 你怎么…
Yeah, I know about it.
我就是知道
I also know that 20 years ago,
我还知道20年前
Some bald fella limped into your camp
有个光头一瘸一拐走进你的营地
And fed you some mumbo jumbo about being your leader.
胡言乱语 说要当你们的领袖
And then poof…
然后啪一下
He went and disappeared right in front of ya.
他就在你眼前消失了
Any of this ringin’ a bell?
想起来了吗
That man’s name is John Locke,
那人叫John Locke
And I’m waitin’ for him to come back.
我一直在等他回来
So…
那么
You still think i’m a member of the damn Dharma Initiative?
你还觉不觉得我跟该死的Dharma组织是一伙的
No.

I guess i don’t.
我绝对不这样想
But no matter who you are,
但是无论你是谁
Two of my men are dead.
我两个弟兄死了
And my people need some kind of justice.
我的人♥民♥需要个说法
Now what are we gonna do about that?
我们现在该怎么办
How are you doing, Amy?
Amy 你怎么样了
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Alpert?
我是说Alpert
No, he’s not gone. We told him where the bodies were.
不 他没走 我告诉他尸体的埋藏地点
You told him? why?
你告诉他了 为什么
We had to.
情势所迫
It was the only way to maintain the truce.
只有这样 才能保住停火协议
Jim here worked it out with him, but…
Jim和他一起促成了停火 但是
Well, he’s gonna need something from us now.
他现在要从我们这里拿点东西
He needs to take Paul’s body back with him.
他要把Paul的尸体一块儿带回去
No.

Hey, Ames.
Ames
Listen, w–
听着
We’ve been friends for a long time, yeah?
我们是老朋友了 对吗
So this is completely your choice.
所以选择权完全在你
If you don’t want to give him to them,
如果你不想把他给他们
Then we will suffer the consequences.
我们就得承担后果
They can take him.
让他们带走吧
He would want to keep us safe.
他想维护我们的安全
Can I have a minute, please?
我能单独和他待会儿吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Hmm? oh. nah, I’ve got it. Thanks.
不 我自己能行 谢谢
Hey, Jim, the sub leaving tomorrow morning–
Jim 潜艇明天早上出发
It returns in two weeks.
两周以后回来
Until then,
到那之前
You can stay and look for the rest of your crew.
你可以待在这里继续寻找剩下的人
Thanks.
谢谢
I bought us two weeks.
我为我们争取了两周的时间
Horace said we can wait for the next sub.
Horace说我们可以等下一趟潜艇
Any luck, locke’ll be back by then.
运气好的话 Locke到时会回来
And then what?
然后呢
What do you mean, “then what”?
你问”然后呢”是什么意思
Locke said he was leaving to save us.
Locke说他马上就来救我们
The flashes have stopped.
闪光停止了
They’re over.
结束了
No more bloody noses.
不会再流鼻血了
We’re already saved.
我们已经获救了
That sub behind you brought me here.
你后面那趟潜艇把我带到这里来
I’ve been trying to get off of this island
三年来我都试图离开这个岛
For more than three years, and now I’ve got my chance.
现在我有机会了
I’m going to leave.
我要离开
You do realize it’s 1974,
你应该知道现在是1974年
That whatever it is you think you’re going back to…
不管你想回到哪里…
It don’t exist yet.
那儿都还不存在
It’s not a reason not to go.
这不是留下来的理由
Well, what about me?
好吧 那我怎么办
You really gonna leave me here with the mad scientist
你真的想留下我和这个疯科学家
And Mr. “I speak to dead people”?
和”我和死人说话”先生在一起
And Jin, who’s a hell of a nice guy
还有那个 这家伙真是个好人
But not exactly the greatest conversationalist.
但实在不是健谈的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!