All right, let’s go.
好吧 我们走
And going forward, we should all do a better job.
我们继续走 大家做好自己的事情
Three Years Later
三年后
It hurts!
太疼了
You’re gonna be okay, Amy. Just try and relax.
你会好起来了的 Amy 放松一点
Where’s Horace?
Horace在哪
Does he know his wife’s in labor? He’s unavailable.
他知道他的妻子临产吗 他来不了
Look, Amy’s in a very dangerous situation.
听着 Amy的处境现在十分危险
The baby’s breech. What the hell that means?
因为婴儿是臀位分娩 什么意思
It’s upside down. She needs a caesarean.
它是颠倒的 她需要剖腹产
Well, don’t tell me about it. Just do it.
别跟我说这么多 你就赶紧做吧
I’m an internist, not an obstetrician.
我只是个内科医生 不是产科医生
Our women always deliver on the mainland.
我们的女性一般会在大♥陆♥进行接生
Amy was supposed to get on the sub on tuesday.
Amy本应在周二生产
The baby’s two weeks early.
婴儿比预期早到了两周
Can you deliver this baby or not? I don’t know.
你到底能否为这个婴儿接生 我不知道
Hey, man. Where is she?
兄弟 她人呢
What’s up? Amy’s having her baby.
怎么了 Amy正在生孩子
What?
什么
Did you hear me?
你听见没有
She’s in trouble.
她遇到麻烦了
Doc says she needs a caesarean.
医生说她需要剖腹产
We had an agreement. screw our agreement.
我们有协议的 别管你的协议了
He ain’t never done one. i’m guessing you have.
他从来没做过接生 我想你应该做过
Don’t you understand that every time
你难道不明白吗
I try to help a woman on this island give birth,
在岛上为女人接生
It hasn’t worked?
是不会成功的
Well, maybe whatever made that happen
这次没尝试过
Hasn’t happened yet.
你怎么就知道一定会失败
You gotta try. You gotta help her.
你得试试 你得帮她
You’re the only one that can.
你是唯一一个能帮她的人
The baby’s breech.
婴儿的臀位分娩
Yes, but Did you try an external cephalic version?
是的 你试过外回转术吗
What? No. I It’s probably too late.
什么 没有 可能也太晚了
I’m gonna need a number 12 scalpel, 14-gauge sutures–
我需要一个12号♥手术刀以及14厚度的缝线
Half-round if you’ve got them– and an epidural anesthetic.
要半圆的 以及硬脑膜外麻醉剂
You’re gonna need? where is horace?
你需要这些吗 Horace到底在哪
I’m speaking for Horace now,
我正在表达Horace的意见
And I say she’s delivering this baby.
她正在为Amy接生这个婴儿
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
我不认同这种做法
I want her to do it
我要她帮我接生
You heard the lady.
你听到了没有
Listen… you’re gonna do great.
听着 你一定要做好了
I know you are.
我知道你可以的
Okay.
好吧
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Amy went into labor.
Amy正在分娩
I know.
我知道
Is she okay?
她还好吧
I don’t know. There’s a problem.
我不知道 出现了个问题
Juliet’s in there. Juliet?
Juliet在里面 Juliet
I pulled her out of retirement.
我让她过来帮忙了
Any luck?
有什么消息么
We finished grid 1-3-3 today.
今天我们完成了1-3-3
No sign of our people.
没发现我们的人
No one.
一个也没有
Well, 1-3-4 then.
那再试试1-3-4吧
How long do we look, James?
我们还得持续多久 James
As long as it takes.
继续下去吧
What happened?
怎么了
It’s a boy.
是个男孩
He’s okay? She’s okay?
母子平安吗
Everyone’s okay.
都很好
How’s your head?
你头怎么样了
It hurts.
很疼
Where are my people? They’re fine.
我们的人呢 他们很好
Amy told me what happened in the jungle,
Amy告诉我在丛林里发生的事情了
And I really appreciate what you did.
我很感激你的所作所为
Well, y’all got a funny way of showing your appreciation.
你的感激方式真的很特别
We have certain defense protocols.
我们有一些自卫的礼仪
There are hostile indigenous people on this island,
因为有许多不友善的土著人在这个岛上
And we don’t get along with them.
我们无法与他们正常相处
So… why don’t you tell me who the hell you are?
你还是告诉我你到底是谁吧
My name’s James Lafleur. you can call me Jim.
我叫James Lafleur 你可以叫我Jim
How’d you get to the island, Jim?
你怎么来到这个岛上的 Jim
If my friends are safe, why are you asking me all the questions.
如果我的朋友们没事 你干嘛问我这么多问题
They told me I need to talk to you,
他们告诉我要跟你谈
That you’re the boat captain.
因为你是船长
We got caught in a storm.
我们遇到了一场暴风雨
Our ship wrecked.
我们的船沉了
Must’ve hit the reef.
我们撞到了暗礁上
Thankfully, we washed up on shore.
谢天谢地 我们被冲到了海岸上
What kind of ship?
是什么样的船
A salvage vessel.
一个救助打捞船
Searching for a famous lost wreck.
打捞知名沉船用的
It’s an old slaver out of Portsmouth, England,
是一艘贩运奴隶的船 来自英格兰的朴茨茅斯
Called “the black rock.”
名叫 Black Rock
You heard of her?
你听说过么
Can’t say that I have.
没听说过
So… once you got washed ashore,
你被冲到了海岸上
Why were you then wandering around in the jungle?
那你为何又会在丛林里游荡
Some of our crew were missin’. We were looking for ’em.
我们的一些船员失踪了 我们正在找他们
That’s when we came upon your girl instead.
后来我们就遇到了你的人 Amy
Well… I tell you what, Jim.
我告诉你吧 Jim
If your crew shows up, we’ll send
你们的人一出现 我们就会
’em along with yaou off in Tahiti.
把你跟他们一起送到大溪地去
Send them where?
送到哪儿去
There’s a submarine That leaves this island first thing in the morning.
那里有搜潜艇 一大早就离岛
You and your friends, you’re gonna get on it.
你和你的朋友们 一定要上艇
It’s gonna drop you off in Tahiti.
潜艇会把你们送到大溪地
You can find your way home from there.
从那儿你们就能回家了
Hold on a minute, Jim.
等一下 Jim
We just saved that woman’s life.
我们刚刚救了那女的一命
Doesn’t that earn us a week or two
能不能换一两个礼拜
To find the rest of our people? Nope.
让我们找找其他人 不行
Only people that are allowed to stay on this compound
只有授权居住在围场里的人
Are members of the Dharma Initiative.
才是Dharma组织的成员
And look, i don’t want you to take this the wrong way,
而且 以防你误解
Please, jim, but you are not Dharma material.
不好意思 Jim 你不够资格进Dharma
We’re screwed.
咱们上当了
He’s probably trying to explain time travel by now.
他现在八成在使劲解释时空旅行
Sawyer’s gonna be fine.
Sawyer不会有事的
What are you lookin’ at?
你怎么看
I lived here for over three years.
我在这里住了3年多
That was my house over there.
那栋就是我的房♥子
You were in the Dharma Initiative?
你难道是Dharma组织的
No.
不是
The others took over these barracks
后来 其他人夺取了这个兵营
And wiped out most of the people living in them.
除掉了住在这里的绝大部分人
They brought me here on a sub a long time after that.
很久以后 我才被他们用潜艇带到岛上
Well… welcome home.
那么…欢迎回家
Daniel… no more flash?
Daniel 还能想起来什么吗
No.
想不起来
No more flash.
什么也想不起来
The record is spinning again.
唱片又开始旋转
We’re just not on the song we wanna be on.
我们不得不收听这首我们根本不想听的歌♥
Where’s dad? Come on, love.
爸爸呢 过来 宝贝
Charlotte
Charlotte
Hello.
大家好
Somebody will be along shortly
稍后会有人陪同你们