No. i won’t do it. i won’t tell her.
不 我不会告诉她 不会告诉她
I won’t do it. won’t… daniel?
不会的 Daniel
You okay?
你怎么了
I’m not gonna do it. i’m not gonna tell her.
我不会那样么做的 我不会告诉她的
Daniel, where’s charlotte?
Daniel Charlotte在哪儿
She’s not here.
她不在了
She…
她…
She’s gone.
她不见了
Where?
去哪里了
She’s… dead.
她…死了
She’s dead.
她死了
There was another flash, and…
刚又闪了一次亮光 然后
And she was… she was just gone.
她就不见了
Her… body just…
她的尸体就
Disappeared.
消失了
She moved on, and we stayed.
她被亮光闪走了 我们留下了
I’m so sorry.
我很难过
Hold on. wait a minute. we “stayed”?
等等 你说我们”留下了”
We’re not traveling through time
我们不会再穿梭时间了吗
anymore? you say it’s over?
结束了吗
Of course it’s over.
当然结束了
Wherever we are now…
不管我们现在在哪
Whenever we are now…
不管现在是哪个时间
We’re here for good.
我们永远留下了
I won’t do it. okay. okay.
我不会那样做的 好了
I won’t. i’m not gonna i’mi’m… okay.
我不会的 好了
Okay. swell.
太好了
Until dan checks back in, I say we head back to the beach.
等Dan回过神来 我们应该回海滩
When locke gets back with everybody,
等Locke带所有人回来时
That’s where they’ll be looking for us. the beach?
他们会在那里找我们 海滩吗
What, you didn’t get enough flaming arrows shot at you?
难道你还没挨够火箭啊
And your camp is gone. why bother?
你的帐篷都不在了 何必呢
Sawyer’s right, Miles.
Sawyer说得对 Miles
We should go back to the beach.
我们应该回海滩
We survived there before. we can do
我们可以再次生活在那里
it again. or maybe when we get there
和以前一样 说不定到了那里
You’ll–you’ll wanna go back to the orchid again.
你们又想回兰花站了
And then when that gets boring,
等在那里呆烦了
we can back to the beach.
我们又可以回海滩
It’s the only two plans you people have.
你们只有这2个选择
Hey, zip it. i’m heading back to the beach.
收起你这套 我要去海滩了
If our stuff’s there, great. if not, we build new stuff.
帐篷在那好 不在我们就再建一个
You don’t like the plan, good luck.
你不喜欢 就祝你好运
Who put him in charge?
他还领导上我们了
Thanks for getting my back for that whole beach issue.
谢谢你刚才为我说话
You should thank me. it was a stupid idea.
你确实该谢我 这是个愚蠢的方案
Well, what does that say about you agreeing with me?
那你干嘛要同意
Any plan is better than no plan.
这样总比没计划好
Besides, if i hadn’t agreed with you,
另外 如果我不同意你
We’d still be arguing about where to go next.
我们现在还在争论下一步该怎样走
I just hope you figure out something better
我只是希望在我们到达海滩之前
Before we get there. well, i’m open to suggestions.
你能想出更好的办法 我虚心接受意见
Oh, no! no, paul! oh, god! oh, god! no, no, no, no!
不 不 Paul 天呐
No, please! we didn’t know!
别 求你了 我们不知道
Paul, please, please do something. no, no.
Paul 求你了 阻止他
No, no, no, no, no. we were just touring this park.
别 别 我们只是来游玩的
We didn’t mean anything. we were just having–paul.
我们没别的意思 我们只是…Paul
Paul, please.
Paul 求你了
Oh, my god! no!
啊 天呐 别
No, paul, please. please.
别 Paul 求你了
Who do you think they are?
你认为他们是谁
Who cares who they are? we don’t even know when they are.
无所谓 我们都不知道他们在什么时间
Dan.
Dan
We don’t get involved, right? that’s what you said.
我们不要介入 对吧 你之前是这么说的吧
Doesn’t matter what we do.
我们做什么都无所谓了
Whatever happened, happened.
该发生的终究会发生
Yeah, thanks anyway, plato.
好 谢谢你 柏拉图
I’m going over there. you still got my back?
我要过去 你还会帮我吧
Absolutely.
当然
Paul, paul. talk to me! talk to me, paul! on your feet!
Paul 醒醒啊 跪下
No, i can’t! i can’t! come on, get up! now!
别 我不 起来 快
up!
起来
All right, drop the gun!
放下武器
Oh, god.
天呐
It’s all right.
没事了
It’s okay. you’re safe. it’s over.
没事了 你安全了
Who are you?
你是谁
Her friend’s wearing a dharma jumpsuit.
她的朋友穿着达摩连衣裤
That put us ’70s, ’80s.
也就是70或80年代
The guys with the bags others? beats me.
带着包的家伙 是其他人吗 难倒我了
What, y’all don’t know each other? before my time.
你和他们不认识吗 他们不在我的时代
Sawyer.
Sawyer
Walkie.
对讲机
We need to go.
我们得走了
I’m on it.
马上来
Listen, sweetheart, we gotta get moving now.
听着 我们要走了
Who are you people?
你们是谁
Our ship wrecked here on the way to tahiti.
我们的船在去塔希提岛的航线上失事了
But that ain’t important right now,
但现在不重要了
’cause whoever’s on the other end of this–
因为对讲机另一边的人
Those two might’ve given ’em a call before we saved you.
他们可能在我们救你前给那边的人通过话
We have to bury them.
我们得埋掉他们
Bury them? we ain’t got time to bury nobody.
埋掉吗 我们没时间
we–we–we have to. The truce.
我们必须埋 有停战协议
Oh, god.
天呐
We have to bury them.
我们得埋掉他们
And–and we have…
而且我们得
We have…
我们得
And we have to bring it– him back home.
把他带回家
We have to bring paul back with us.
我们得带上Paul
Please.
求你了
Please?
求你了
Please.
求你们了
I’ll carry him.
我来扛他
All right, we’ll put these guys in the ground
好吧 我们埋掉他们
And carry your friend back, but we better do it fast.
带你的朋友回去 但必须抓紧时间
He wasn’t… my friend.
他不是我的朋友
He was my husband.
他是我的丈夫
All right, listen up.
好吧 听好了
When we get there, there’s gonna be a lot of questions.
我们到那之后 将会出现一连串问题
So just keep your mouth shut.
到时你只需要把嘴闭上
Let me do the talking.
我来跟他们谈
Do you really think you can convince them
你确定你能让他们相信
That we were in a boat wreck?
我们沉船了吗
I’m a professional. I used to lie for a living.
我是专家级的 欺骗是我赖以生存的技能
Daniel! Stop!
Daniel 等等
Turn it off.
把它关了
Turn what off? Whatever that is.
把什么关了 不管是什么 反正给我关了
It looks like some sort of sonic fence or something.
可能是什么音波围墙之类的东西
Where did you say your ship was going?
你刚说你们的船要去哪
Listen, sister, we’re the ones who just saved your life And hid those bodies.
听着 妹子 我们救了你的命 并且掩盖了那些尸体
So how about you trust us and turn that damn thing off?
你还是相信我们 然后把那个东西关掉吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, fine.
好 可以
“Sonic fence”? Didn’t I say let me do the talking?
音波围墙 我之前说过了由我来说话 记得吗
One more step, Dan would’ve fri his brain.
再走一步 Dan的脑袋就烧焦了
His brain has already been fried.
他大脑早烧焦了
Okay, it’s off.
好了 关掉了
You first.
你先走
See? it’s fine.
看到吗 没问题的