and you were brought into my hospital.
被送进我的医院
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
Of course.
当然
Of course we do.
当然我们得回去
Jack,the people I left behind need our help.
Jack 那些被我留下的人需要我们的帮助
We’re supposed to go back– because it’s our destiny?
我们应该回去 因为那是我们的命运
How many times are you gonna say that to me, John?
John 你还要这样和我说多少次
How can you not see it?
你怎么就不明白
of all the hospitals they could’ve brought me to,
他们可以送我去任何一个医院
I end up here. you don’t think that’s fate?
却偏偏送到这里 你认为这不是命运
Your car accident was on the west side of los angeles.
你在洛杉矶西部出事故
You being brought into my hospital isn’t fate, John.
你被送进我在的医院不是命运 John
It’s probability.
这是概率事件
You don’t understand. it wasn’t an accident.
你不明白 那不是个事故
Someone is trying to kill me.
有人要杀了我
Why? Why would someone try to kill you?
为什么 为什么有人要杀你
Because they don’t want me to succeed.
因为他们不想让我成功
They wanna stop me.
他们要阻止我
They don’t want me to get back because I’m important.
他们不想让我回去 因为我很重要
Have you ever stopped to think
你就没抽空想想
that these delusions that you’re special aren’t real?
这些你认为自己很特殊的错觉 不是真实的
that maybe there’s nothing important about you at all?
可能你根本就没什么重要的
maybe you are just a lonely old man
也许你就是个孤独的老头
that crashed on an island.
迫降到一个岛上
that’s it.
仅此而已
Good-bye,John.
再见了 John
Your father says hello.
你父亲向你问好
What?
什么
A man–the man who told me to move the island–
那个…那个让我移♥动♥小岛的人
The man who told me how to bring you all back–
那个教我如何把你们都带回去的人
He said to tell his son hello.
让我向他儿子问好
It couldn’t have been sayid’s father,
不可能是Sayid的父亲
And it wasn’t hurley’s, so that leaves you.
也不是Hurley的父亲 只能是你的了
He said his name was christian.
他说他叫Christian
My…
我…
My father is dead.
我父亲死了
Well,he didn’t look dead to me.
我可看不出他死了
He died in australia three years ago.
他三年前死在了澳大利亚
I put him in the coffin!
我亲手把他放进灵柩
He’s dead.
他死了
Jack,please, you have to come back!
Jack 拜托 你必须回去
You’re the only one who can convince the rest of ’em.
你是唯一能说服大家的人
You have to help me! you’re supposed to help me!
你要帮我 你应该要帮我
John,it’s over! it’s done.
John 一切都结束了
We left,and we were never important. so you…
我们早已离开 而且无关紧要 所以你…
You leave me alone.
你别再纠缠我
And you leave the rest of ’em alone!
也别再纠缠其他人
Jack, I wish you had believe me.
Jack 真希望当时你能相信我
Jack Shephard
Jack Shephard
John? john?
John John
John,what are you doing?
John 你在干什么
wait,please. john,stop!
等等 John 别动
H-how did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I have a man watching sayid.
我派人监视Sayid
I’m watching all of them, keeping them safe.
我在监视他们所有人 保证他们安全
When you turned up, he called me.
你出现之后 他告诉了我
Who… who…
谁…是谁…
W-w-what are you doing here?
你…你来这儿干什么
John,just calm down. what do you want from me?!
John 冷静一点 你想要我怎么样
Please,let me help Answer the question!
拜托 让我帮你… 快回答
I’m trying to protect you. Protect me?
我想保护你 保护我
You shot him.
你杀了他
You killed Abaddon.
你杀了Abaddon
Yes. Yes,I did.
没错 是我杀的
But it was only a matter of time before he tried to kill you.
但他迟早会杀了你的
I was just trying to get to you,
我只是想跟你谈谈
But you drove off and crashed.
但你驱车离开然后撞车了
Why? Why would–
为什么 为什么要…
He was working for Charles Widmore.
他是在为Charles Widmore效力
He’s extremely dangerous. No!
他是个危险分子 不
Widmore came to me. He saved me.
Widmore找到我 他救了我
No,John,he used you.
不 John 他在利用你
He waited till you showed up
他一直在等待你的出现
So that you could help him get to the island.
以便你助他一臂之力 得到小岛
Charles Widmore is the reason I moved the island!
正是由于Charles Widmore 我才要移♥动♥小岛
So that he could never find it again,
那样他就再也找不到它了
To keep him away so that you could lead.
只有摆脱了他 你才能成为领导者
You can’t do this.
你不能这么做
If anything happens to you…
如果你有个三长两短…
John,you have no idea how important you are.
John 你根本没意识到自己的重要性
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
There is no helping me.
没人能帮我
I’m…
我…
I’m a failure.
我是个失败者
No,John,you’re not. I am!
不 John 你不是 我是
I couldn’t get any of them.
我无法说服他们任何人
I couldn’t get a single one of them to come back with me.
无法说服他们任何人跟我一起回去
I can’t lead anyone.
我根本当不了领导者
Jack booked a ticket.
Jack订了张机票
W-what?
什么
A plane ticket from Los Angeles to Sydney,tonight.
一张从洛杉矶到悉尼的机票 今晚启程
Return trip first thing in the morning.
明晨最早航♥班♥返回
Whatever you said to him, John–it worked.
无论你和他说了什么 John 见效了
And if you got jack,
一旦你说服了Jack
You can get the rest of them.
其他人就好办了
John…
John
You can’t die.
你不能死
You’ve got too much work to do.
你还有许多事情要做
We’ve gotta get you back to that island
我们还等着你重回小岛
So that you can do it.
你一定能成功的
Please,john.
求求你 John
Come on.
来吧
Come down.
下来
I know we can do this, john.
相信我们会成功的 John
You haven’t even been to Sun yet.
你还没去找Sun呢
Let’s start with her.
我们从她入手吧
No. I…
不 我…
I promised Jin that I wouldn’t bring her back.
我答应过Jin不会带她回去
Jin is alive?
Jin还活着
Yeah. Yeah. But he didn’t want her to know.
对 对 但他不想让她知道
He–he wanted me to tell her that his…
他…他要我跟她说…
That his body washed up on the beach.
他的尸体被冲上了沙滩
And,uh,he gave me his wedding ring to prove it.
然后 他把结婚戒指给我作为证据
All right.
好吧
A promise is a promise.
答应了就不能食言
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
别客气
Come on.
来吧
Let’s go.
我们走
I know we can do this.
相信我们会成功的
Once we can get them all in the same place…
一旦能把他们聚在一起…
I don’t know where we go from there,
我不知道接下去该怎么办
But we’ll figure something out.
但总会想出办法来的
I know where we go.
我知道该去找谁
There’s a woman here in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶有个女人
A woman?
女人
Yeah,i don’t know exactly where,
对 我不知道确切位置
But she shouldn’t be that hard to find.
但找她应该不太难
Her name is–is,uh…
她叫…