i just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是想看看你是否过得好
yeah.
很好
i’m doing pretty good.
我挺好的
well,i gotta go. it was good seeing you,john.
我得走了 很高兴见到你 John
yeah. take care.
我也是 保重
I take it you didn’t invite him along.
我看你是不会邀他一起去了
Boy’s been through enough.
他已经经历了够多了
That’s 0-for-2, Mr. Locke.
已经有两个人不干 Locke先生
maybe i misunderstood,
或许是我理解错了
but i thought you had to bring everyone back.
但我想你得带回所有人
i only need to convince one.
我只要说服一个人
and if i can do that, the rest will come.
只要我说服了他 那其他的人自然会跟来
and maybe i was mistaken,
或许是我搞错了
but i thought you we my driver.
我以为你只是我的司机而已
hello, hugo.
你好 Hugo
So you didn’t make it,huh?
看来你没成功啊?
pardon me?
什么意思
you didn’t make it.
你没成功
it’s cool. no biggie.
放心 没什么大不了
you’re not the first person to visit me,you know.
你不是第一个来看我的人
but what’s up with the wheelchair?
你怎么坐在轮椅上了
uh,i broke my leg falling down a hole.
我掉进洞里摔伤了腿
oh. is that how you died?
你就是那么死的
hugo,i’m not dead.
Hugo 我没有死
sure you’re not.
你当然没有
no,i-i promise you, i’m very much alive.
我发誓 我真的活着
hey,susie,
Susie
Am i talking to a dude in a wheelchair right now? Yep.
我在和一个坐在轮椅上的人聊天吗 有啊
whoa, dude. what are you doing here?
我的天 老兄 你来做什么
i need you to come back to the island with me.
我要你跟我回岛上去
wait. what?
等等 什么意思?
and not just you, but everybody who left.
不止你一个人 所有离开的人都要回去
you mean jack and kate… everybody.
你是说Jack Kate 所有人
i’m sorry,dude.
不好意思 老兄
i don’t think that’s gonna happen.
我想大家不会回去的
jack’s a doctor now,
Jack现在是个医生
and–and sun’s,like, got her baby,
Sun也生了孩子
and kate’s got aaron.
Kate和Aaron一起生活
dude,be cool.
老兄 冷静点
don’t look, but we’re being watched.
别看 我们被人盯上了
dude!
老兄
oh,don’t worry. he’s with me.
别担心 他和我一起的
what?! he’s just driving me around. he’s okay.
什么 他开车送我来的 他没问题
that dude is far from okay.
他才问题大了呢
when i first got locked up in here,
当我第一次到这里时
he showed up,claiming that he worked for oceanic air.
他就来找我 说他是大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥的
he’s evil! you should not be trusting that guy.
他是个魔鬼 你不该相信他的
please,just listen to me. no,no,no! i’m not listening to you!
听说我 不不不 我不要听
hugo,please,listen. la,la,la,la,la
Hugo 求你了 听我说 啦啦啦
i wanna go back in. i wanna go back in. hugo–
我要进去了 我要进去 Hugo
no,i’m not going anywhere with you!
我不会跟你去任何地方
go away! bye!
快走开 再见
get out of here!
快离开
that’s three visits now.
这是第三个了
you may wanna step up your game,Mr. Locke,
Locke先生 你得动作快些
or we’re all in serious trouble.
否则我们的麻烦就大了
What exactly is it that you do for Mr. Widmore,Matthew?
你到底为Widmore Matthew先生做什么
You’re ready to talk about it now,huh?
你现在准备谈这个了吗
John…
John
You’re not really gonna pretend you don’t remember that
你不是真的打算 装作你不记得
I was an orderly in the hospital right after your accident?
我是你出事故后待的那个医院的清洁工吧
that I was the one who told you to go on your walkabout?
正是我告诉你继续旅行
the same walkabout
你搭的飞机在小岛上失事后
that put you on the plane that crashed on that island?
你可以在岛上继续你的旅行
no.

I remember.
我记得
I help people get to where they need to get to,John.
John 我帮人们去他们需要去的地方
that’s what I do for Mr. Widmore.
这就是我为Widmore先生干的活
the answer is no.
答案是不
Kate,i don’t think you understand–
Kate 我认为你不明白
No,you made yourself perfectly clear.
不 你已经说得很明白
Everyone on the island is gonna die if I don’t go back.
如果我不回去 岛上的人都得死
And the answer is no.
答案是不
Why? Don’t you care about them?
为什么 你不在乎他们吗
Have you ever been in love, John?
你有爱过别人吗 John
What?
什么
I think about you sometimes.
有时我会在想
I think about how desperate you were to stay on that island.
你为什么这么希望待在那个岛上
and then I realized…
然后我就意识到
it was all because you didn’t love anybody.
这都是因为你不爱任何人
That’s not true.
那不是真的
I loved someone…
我曾经爱过
once.
某人
Her name was Helen.
她叫Helen
What happened?
怎么了
it–it…
只是 只是
it just didn’t work out.
只是无果而终
Why not,John?
为什么无果 John
I was angry.
我很生气
I was…
我被…
ob-obsessed.
魔鬼附体了
and look how far you’ve come.
看看你走得多远
Let me help you, Mr. Locke.
我来帮你 Locke先生
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
Find who?
找到谁
Helen Norwood–the woman I asked you about.
Helen Norwood 我向你打听的女人
No, I didn’t. I’m sorry.
没找到 对不起
Three years is a long time.
三年的时间太长了
It’s possible she got married, changed her name.
很有可能她结婚了 改了名字
Maybe she moved out of state. You found everyone else! all of them.
也许她出国了 你找到了其他人 所有人
Sayid was in the middle of nowhere,
Sayid在一个不存在的地方 你都可以找到
but you can’t find Helen because she moved?
而Helen只是搬家了 你就找不到
Your job is to get people to where they need to get to?
你的工作是带人们去他们要去的地方吗
Well,I need to get to her.
那好 我要到她那里去
What happened to her?
她出了什么事情
She died of a brain aneurysm.
她死于脑动脉瘤
I’m very sorry,Mr. Locke.
我很遗憾 Locke先生
She loved me.
她爱我
If I had just…
如果我…
we could’ve been together.
我们就可以在一起
Maybe you could have.
也许你可以
That wouldn’t change anything. she’d still be gone.
任何事情都不会改变 她仍然会去世
Would she?
是吗
Helen is where she’s supposed to be.
Helen在她该去的地方
as sad as it is, her path led here.
无论多么悲伤 她的路通向那里
and you path,no matter what you did or what you do,
而你的路 无论你做过什么或要做什么
your path leads back to the island.
你的路通向小岛
You say that like it’s all debt–inevitable.
你说这就像债务 无法逃避
Mr. Widmore told me
Widmore先生告诉我
Richard Alpert said that you were going to die.
Richard Alpert说你要死了
So you tell me, John.
那么告诉我 John
is that inevitable, or is it a choice?
这是无可避免 抑或仅仅是个选择
What,you think i wanna die?
什么 你认为我想死吗
How is that…
怎么…
How could you possibly think that’s a choice?
你怎么可能认为这是种选择
I’m just your driver.
我只是你的司机
Matthew!
Matthew
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Jack,how did you find me?
Jack 你怎么找到我的
You were in a car accident
你出了交通意外

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!