Why… would you do that, John?
你为什么要那么做?
You’ve come to bring them back…
你要把他们带回来
The ones who left.
那些离开的人
No. .
不 不
I understand you lying to me. I do.
你说的不是实话 我确信
But there’s something you should know.
但是你应该知道
All your friends who left the island
你那些离开小岛的朋友们
They’ve been back three years.
他们已经回来三年了
Three years?
三年?
And they’ve gone back to their normal lives.
他们回归了正常的生活
And none of them has spoken a word of truth
但没有一个人对发生的事情说了实话
About where they were.
也没说他们当时在哪
I have to bring them back.
我得把他们带回来
I’m gonna do everything in my power to help you do that.
我会尽我所能帮助你的
Why?
为什么?
“Why”?
什么为什么?
Why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我?
Because there’s a war coming, John.
因为有场战争要来了 John
And if you’re not back on the island when that happens,
如果它发生的时候你还没有回到小岛
The wrong side is going to win.
邪恶的一方会胜利
“Jeremy Bentham”?
Jeremy Bentham是谁?
He was a British philosopher.
一个英国哲学家
Your parents had a sense of humor when they named you,
你父母给你了个幽默的名字
So why can’t I?
所以为什么我不能这么做
This should be money enough for now.
这些钱够你用了
The phone’s international.
这电♥话♥可以全球通话
If you need to reach me, for anything,
如果你有任何需要联♥系♥我
Just press 23.
拨23
The folder contains your people’s whereabouts,
档案里有你们人的行踪
Everyone that was on the island that left.
所有曾经在岛上又离开的人
You’ve been watching them?
你一直监视着他们
I’m deeply invested in the future of the island, John.
我对那个岛的未来投资了很多 John
So, yes, I’ve been watching them.
所以是的 我监视了他们
I wouldn’t mention I’m involved in this.
我不会与这事扯上联♥系♥
I can’t imagine what they think of me,
很难想象他们会怎么看我
Having listened to Benjamin’s lies.
尤其是被Benjamin的谎言迷惑后
How do I know that you’re not the one who’s lying?
我怎么知道你不是在撒谎
I haven’t tried to kill you.
我没有想要杀你
Would you say the same for him?
你和他也说了同样的话吗
You still don’t trust me.
你还是不相信我
You sent a team of killers
你派了群杀手去那个岛上
And a boatload of c4 to the island.
还有一船的炸♥药♥
That… doesn’t exactly scream “trust.”
那不叫信任
I needed Linus removed…
我需要Linus离开那里
So it could be your time.
所以你可以发挥了
Right.
没错
The island needs you, John.
那个岛需要你 John
It has for a long time.
很长一段时间来
What makes you think I’m so special?
是什么让你觉得我如此特殊?
Because you are.
因为你本来就特殊
Ah. your chariot has arrived.
你的战车来了
He said I would die.
他说我要死了
I beg your pardon? Richard Alpert.
能再说一遍吗 Richard Alpert
He said only way to get them to come back was if I died.
他说只有我死了他们才能回去
I don’t know why he said that,
我不知道他为什么这么说
But I’m not gonna let that happen.
但我不会让那发生的
This is Matthew Abaddon.
这是Matthew Abaddon
He’ll take you anywhere you need to go,
他会带你去任何地方
Protect you from whomever intends to do you harm.
保护你
Mr. Locke.
Locke先生
Good luck, John, and Godspeed.
祝你们好运John 还有要快
Anything you need, Mr. Locke, you just let me know.
Locke先生 有什么需要的尽管告诉我
Anything.
任何事情
Anybody from your past you want me to look up for you?
你需要我帮你找什么老朋友吗
The whole world thinks you’re dead, Mr. Locke.
Locke先生 全世界都认为你死了
There must be somebody who’d be happy to see you.
会有一些人高兴见到你的
Please don’t talk to me. You got it.
请别和我说话 好吧
But we’re almost at the airport,
但我们已经差不多到机场了
So you at least have to tell me where we’re going first.
所以你至少告诉我去哪里
Santo Domingo.
圣多明各
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
圣多明各 多米尼加共和国
Hey, Sayid!
Sayid
Mira!
Mira
I don’t believe this.
我不相信
You actually want me to go back?
你真的想让我回去
I know how it sounds, Sayid, but you have to trust me.
我知道这很荒谬 但你要相信我
This is the only way to save them. I’m not going back.
这是救他们的唯一办法了 我不会回去的
For two years, I was manipulated into thinking
两年来 我已经习惯去思考
I was protecting everyone on the island. Who was manipulating you?
我在保护岛上所有人 谁在操纵你
Ben.
Ben
So who is manipulating you, John?
那么谁在操纵你 John
this is coming from me, nobody else.
是我自己的决定 不关其他人的事
I know you, Sayid.
我了解你 Sayid
And deep down in your heart,
而且你深知
you know we never should’ve left the island.
我们根本就不该离开小岛
It’s only because I left the island
就是因为我离开了小岛
that I was finally able to marry the woman I loved.
我才能最终娶到我心爱的女人
we spent nine months together–
我们共度了九个月
the best nine months of my life,John.
一生中最美好的九个月 John
that’s what i know in my heart.
那才是我内心的想法
where is she now?
那她现在在哪里
she was murdered.
她被人杀害了
i’m sorry.
我很难过
why do you really need to go back?
你为什么非要回去
Is it just because you have nowhere else to go?
仅因为你别无他处可去吗
If you change your mind,
如果你改了主意
i’ll be staying under the name “Jeremy Bentham”
我会在洛杉矶维斯特菲尔德酒店等你
in l.a. at the westerfield hotel.
我登记的名字是Jeremy Bentham
And if you change your mind,
如果你改主意
you’re welcome to come back here and do some real good.
我们欢迎你回到这里做正事
Good-bye, John.
再见 John
New York,NY
纽约
You asked if there was someone you could look up for me. Yes, I did.
你问过是否能为我找到某人 是的
Her name is helen– helen norwood–
我要找Helen Helen Norwood
and she was living in los angeles.
住在洛杉矶
She an old girlfriend of yours?
她是你的前女友吗
Help me get out of the car.
把我弄下车
So that’s michael dawson’s son,huh?
那就是Michael Dawson的儿子吗
Yeah.
就是
Boy’s gotten big.
都长这么大了
um,i’mi’ma be right back. i’ma go. all right.
我去去就来 我走了 好的
i’ma be right back. all right.
我待会就回来 好的
i’ll give you two some privacy.
你们单独聊吧
hey,john.
好啊 John
hi,walt.
好啊 Walt
what happened?
你怎么了
i hurt my leg.
我的腿受伤到
you don’t seem surprised to see me.
似乎看到我 你并不惊讶呀
i’ve been having dreams about you.
我梦到过你
you were on the island, wearing a suit,
你在岛上 穿了件西装
and there are people all around you.
有好多人围着你
they wanted to hurt you, john.
他们想要伤害你 John
good thing they’re just dreams.
幸好是个梦而已
is my dad…
我爸爸…
is he back on the island?
他回到岛上了吗
i haven’t talked to him in three years.
我已经三年没见到他了
i figured he must’ve gone back.
我想他肯定回去了
um,last i heard,
我最后听到关于他的消息是
your dad was on a freighter near the island.
他在岛附近的一艘货船上
so why’d you come to see me?
那么你来找我♥干♥什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!