Previously on “Lost”
《迷失》前情提要
The only way to save the island,John,
John 能拯救小岛的唯一方法
Is to get your people back here.
就是让你们所有人都回岛上去
The chopper was headed for the boat. The boat–
直升机要降落在船上 然后船…
No,they’re fine,John, and they’re already home.
没事 他们都很好 John 他们已经到家了
So you have to convince them to come back.
所以你得去说服他们回来
How? How am I supposed to do that?
怎么说 怎么把他们劝回来
You’re gonna have to die, John.
你得死掉 John
You’re going down there? Uhhuh.
你真要下去吗 对
What exactly are you hoping a way off the island?
要不咱们应该怎么离开这个岛
Once you get all of your friends together–
等你把你那些朋友都找到
and it must be all of them, everyone who left–
必须是每一个离岛的人 一个都不能少
once you’ve persuaded them to join you,
等你说服他们跟你走
Eloise Hawking will tell you exactly how to come back.
Eloise Hawking会具体告诉你怎么回岛
Richard said I was going to die.
Richard说我会死
That’s why they call it sacrifice.
这就是所谓的牺牲
Caesar
Caesar
Ilana
Ilana
What’s up?
什么事
Find anything?
找到什么了
No. Nothing useful.
没什么 没什么有价值的
Then what’d you just put in your bag?
那你刚才把什么装包里了
If you want it, it’s yours.
你想要就给你
We found someone–a man.
我们找到个人 是个男的
What?
什么
Roxanne was scouting just south of here,
Roxanne当时正在南边侦查
And he was just standing in the water.
那人就站在水里
He’s wearing a suit.
穿着西服
Nobody recognizes him?
没人认识他吗
No. Whoever he is, he didn’t come with us.
没有 不管他是谁 他都不是我们的人
Then how do we know he isn’t one of
那我们怎么知道
The ones who disappeared?
他是否属于失踪人员
He’s not. And how do you know?
他不是 你又怎么知道
Because he wasn’t on the plane.
因为他没在飞机上
What did this man have to say?
这人有什么要说的吗
You can ask him yourself.
你自己问
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
My name is Caesar.
我叫Caesar
What’s yours?
你叫什么
My name is John Locke.
我叫John Locke
Morning.
早啊
Hello.
你好
Breakfast?
吃早饭吗
We found a tree. They’re pretty good.
我们找到一棵树 果子挺好
Much obliged.
非常感谢
I’m Ilana.
我叫Ilana
John.
我叫John
Are those your boats?
那些是你们的船吗
No. They were already here.
不是 它们本来就在那
There used to be three,
原来是3艘
But the pilot and some woman took one.
但是飞行员和几位女士划走了一艘
Didn’t tell anyone,
他们谁也没告诉
Just ran off in the middle of the night.
直接在半夜划走的
The pilot of the plane that brought you here?
就是你们那趟航♥班♥的飞行员吗
Yes. that’s right.
对 就是他
Do you have a passenger list?
你们有乘客名单吗
You’ll have to talk to Caesar.
你得跟Caesar要
I think this is the best mango I’ve ever eaten.
我觉得这是我吃过的最甜的芒果
Nobody remembers you being on the plane.
谁也不记得你跟我们是同趟航♥班♥
Well,I don’t remember being on it either.
是吗 我自己也不记得
What do you remember? I remember a lot.
那你记得什么 那可多了
Like why you’re dressed up so nice?
比如为什么穿得西装革履
No,but I can guess.
不记得 但是我可以猜
Please. Guess.
那就 猜猜吧
I think this suit
我觉得这身西服
Is what they were gonna bury me in.
是我入土的寿衣
Sorry?
你说什么
You asked what I remembered.
你问我记得什么
I remember dying.
我记得我死了
Good luck,John.
祝你好运 John
Say hello to my son.
给我儿子带个好
Who’s your son?
你儿子是谁
Tunisia
突尼斯
Is anybody in there?! Can you help me?!
有人吗 能不能帮帮我
Hey!
喂
No! Hey!
别走 喂
Hey!
喂
Aah! God!
啊 上帝啊
Aah! God!
啊 天啊
Where is this? Where am I?
这是哪儿 我这是在什么地方
Where am I? Where is this?
我这是在哪儿 这是什么地方
Sir,where am I? Who are you?
大夫 我在哪儿 你是谁
Where am I? Do you speak English?
我在哪儿 你会说英语吗
You swallow.
吞下去
Swallow.
吞
Where are we?
咱们这是在哪
Oh–What? What?
哦 怎么了 干嘛
What? What You bite.
干什么 干嘛 咬住
Bite!
咬
John
John
John,wake up.
John 醒醒
You had a compound fracture.
你骨折了
The doctors here did their best,
这里医生已经尽最大努力
But I had a specialist flown in
但我还是叫专家飞过来
To reset your leg properly.
好好给你接腿
It’s nice to see you again,John.
再见到你真高兴 John
Do I know you?
我们见过吗
Yes.
见过
I understand your being confused.
我知道你现在糊涂了
Imagine how I feel.
知道我的感受吗
I met you when I was 17.
认识你的时候 我才17岁
And now all these years later, here we are.
过了这么多年 我们又重逢了
You look exactly the same.
你一点都没变
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Charles Widmore.
我叫Charles Widmore
Tell me,John
告诉我 John
How long has it been for you since… we first met,
从我们第一次见面 你那边已经过了多久了
Since you walked into our camp
从你走进我们的营地
And you spoke to Richard?
和Richard谈话开始
Four days.
四天
That’s incredible.
这真难以想象
The camera in the desert, that was yours?
沙漠里的摄像机是你的吗
Yeah.
是的
How did you know I’d be there?
你怎么知道我在那里
Because that’s the exit.
因为那里是出口
I was afraid
我恐怕
Benjamin might fool you into leaving the island
Benjamin会骗你离开那个岛
Like he did with me.
就像他对我所做的
I was their leader.
我是他们的领导
The others?
其他人吗?
They’re not the “others” to me. they’re my people.
他们对我来说不是”其他人” 我们是一样的
We protected the island peacefully
我们平静地保卫着这个小岛
For more than three decades.
有三十多年了
But then I was exiled
但后来我被放逐了
By him…
被他…
Just as you were.
就像你一样
No. Ben wasn’t even there when i left.
不 我离开的时候Ben不在那里
He was already gone. I, I… I wasn’t exiled.
他已经走了 我不是被放逐的
I… chose to leave.
我… 选择离开