Who cares?
谁在乎
It’s pretty crazy, huh?
这很疯狂 是吗
Which part?
哪儿疯狂
On the same plane.
Hurley Sayid 在 同一架飞机上
How did they end up here?
他们是怎么到那里的
They bought a ticket.
他们买♥♥了一张票
You don’t think that it means something?
你不认为这说明了一些问题吗
That somehow…
不知怎么…
We’re all back together?
我们全部一起返回了吗
We’re on the same plane, jack.
我们在同一架飞机上 Jack
Doesn’t make us together.
不表示我们在一起
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
下午好 女士们 先生们
And welcome to Ajira air.
欢迎乘坐Ajira航♥空♥班机
This is your captain, frank j. lapidus,
我是你们的机长 Frank J Lapidus
And on behalf of the entire flight crew, welcome aboard.
我代表全体机组成员 欢迎您乘坐
Currently we’re right on schedule,
目前我们正点飞行
Flying at a very comfortable 30,000 feet.
海拔高度30000英尺
Excuse me, ma’am? Mr. shephard, can I help you?
打扰一下 女士 Shephand先生 有什么需要帮忙
Um, I need to talk to the pilot.
我想跟飞行员讲句话
Frank lapidus and I are old friends, and if you could
Frank Lapidus和我是老朋友 如果你能
Just tell him I’m onboard, I’d really appreciate it.
告诉他我也在机上 我会非常感激
All right, but you just have to go sit down
好吧 但是请您坐下
When it’s open. sure.
因为驾驶舱门打开的时候 你不能在附近
I understand.
当然 我明白
Captain, I have a passenger named Jack Shephard.
机长 有位乘客叫Jack Shephard
He says he knows you. okay, sir.
他说他认识您
Well, hello, doc.
你好啊 大夫
Small world.
世界真小啊
What are you doing going to Guam?
你去关岛干什么
What are you doing here, Frank?
你在这里做什么 Frank
Well, I picked this gig up about eight months ago.
大概8个月以前 我接手这架飞机
I fly this route all the time.
一直飞这个航线
Sometimes I take the big birds into New… Delhi.
有时 我会载人去新德里
Is…
是
That Sayid?
那个Sayid吗
And Hurley.
还有Hurley
Wait a second.
等一下
We’re not going to Guam, are we?
我们不是要去关岛 是吗
How can you read?
你怎么看得进去书
My mother taught me.
我母亲教我的
I can read, jack,
我之所以要读书 Jack
Because it beats what you’re doing.
是因为这能碍你的事
What’s that? waiting for something to happen
碍什么事 等待某些事发生
And what is gonna happen?
会发生什么事
You tell me, Jack.
告诉我 Jack
After school with Ms. Hawking.
是你要和Hawking小姐 放学后留下来
Did you know that Locke killed himself?
你知道Locke自杀了吗
No. no, I didn’t.
不 我不知道
They found this stuffed in his pocket.
他们在他的口袋里找到了这个东西
And I’ve been trying to get rid of it, But it’s like it’s…
我曾试图摆脱它,但是好像它…
Following me.
一直跟着我
I know it sounds crazy, but…
我知道这听上去很疯狂 但是
It feels like John needs me to read it.
好像John需要我读这个
Why don’t you then?
那你为什么不读
Is it because you’re afraid?
是因为害怕吗
Afraid of what?
怕什么
Afraid that he blames you,
害怕他责备你
That it’s your fault he killed himself.
他自杀是你的错
Was it my fault?
是我的错吗
No, Jack, it wasn’t your fault.
不 Jack 不是你的错
Let me give you some privacy.
我让你自己待会儿
Jack, I wish you had believed me
Jack 我希望你当时相信了我
Dude…
伙计
You might wanna fasten your seat belt.
你也许需要扣紧安全带
Fasten your seat belt, ma’am. sir?
扣紧你的安全带 女士 先生
Please put on your seat belts. seat belt, please.
请扣好安全带 请扣安全带
Help!
救命
Anyone!
来人啊
Help!
救命
What happened?
怎么啦
Can you get up? yeah.
你能起来吗 能
The plane…
飞机
Where’s the plane?
飞机去哪儿了
I don’t know.
我不知道
After that light, i…
亮光闪过以后 我
I woke up in the jungle.
我醒来就在丛林里
So this is it? it’s just us?
那么就是这样啦 只有我们
I’m not sure.
不好说
Do either of you remember crashing?
你们有人记得发生坠机吗
Crashing? no. one second, I’m being tossed around.
坠机 没有 一下子 我被抛了起来
The next thing I know, I’m in the lagoon.
接下来就发现 我在湖里
Where’s Sun and Sayid?
Sun和Sayid在哪儿
Where’s Ben?
Ben在哪儿
All right. let’s spread out, search the jungle.
好了 我们分散开 搜索丛林
We come across anybody from the plane, we’ll–
如果碰到飞机上的任何一人 我们就
Dude…
伙计
Jin?
Jin