Those were my father’s.
那些都是我父亲的
When I went to pick up his body in sydney,
当我去悉尼接回他的尸体时
My dad didn’t have any nice shoes.
我父亲没有什么好鞋
Soon as I landed back in l.a.
我母亲想我一回到洛杉矶 就进行葬礼
But I thought, who the hell’s gonna see his feet?
但是我想 谁会看他的脚呢
And so i-i had these old white tennis shoes,
然后我就带了这些白色老式网球鞋
And I just said, “use these. put these on him.”
我只说句 给他穿上这双吧
’cause he wasn’t worth a nice pair of shoes to me.
因为他对于我来说 不如一双漂亮的鞋子
Or the time it would take to go out and get ’em.
或者时间会带走这一切
So why don’t you get rid of ’em?
那为什么你不扔掉它们呢
Why hold on to something that makes you feel sad?
为什么还留着一些让你伤心的东西呢
Go ahead.
去接吧
I…

I’ll see you at the airport, okay?
我们机场见 好吗
Hello? hello, jack. are you there?
你好 你好 Jack 你在吗
Yeah. yeah, what’s u is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Listen, we don’t have much time. I’ve been, uh… sidetracked,
听着 我们时间不够 我出车祸了
And I need you
我要你
To pick up locke’s body and take it to the airport.
带上Locke的尸体去机场
The coffin is at simon’s butcher shop,
棺材在西蒙的卖♥♥肉铺
Corner of grand and hayes.
Grand和Hayes的街角
Why? wh-what’s happened to you?
为什么 你怎么了
Just do it. please.
就这样做吧
Are you jill? ben sent me.
你是Jill吗 Ben让我来的
I know who you are, dr. shephard. come on in.
我知道你是谁 Shephard医生 进来吧
What’s in the bag?
包里是什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Ben said to give you the van.
Ben说把货车给你
I gotta pull it around back. give me about five minutes.
我把车开过来 等我5分钟
Wherever you are, john…
不管你在哪 John
You must be laughing your ass off
看到我在做的事
That I’m actually doing this.
你肯定要笑疯了
Because this…
因为这个
This is even crazier than you are.
这比你还疯狂
And here.
还有这个
You can have that back.
你可以拿回去
I’ve already heard everything you had to say, john.
你把一切都告诉我了 John
You wanted me to go back. I’m going back.
你希望我回去 我就回去
Rest in peace.
安息吧
Mr. shephard, if you’ll just bear with me.
Shephard先生 我可以问一下
The reason for transporting mr. bentham to guam?
你为什么把Bentham先生运到关岛吗
Uh, it was his– these were his wishes.
这是他的心愿
He wanted to be buried there.
他希望能埋葬在那儿
Who will be the recipient of the deceased upon arrival?
到达以后谁会是接收者呢
Is there a funeral home or–
那儿有殡仪馆或者
no, it’s me. me. I’ll be escorting the body.
没有 是我 我负责护送尸体
And your relation to the deceased?
你和死者的关系是什么
He was, uh, a friend.
他是我的朋友
Now, mr. shephard, I have to inform you that
Shephard先生 我得告知你
Due to the increased security measures, we are required
因为保安措施加强 我们要求
To open the casket and perform a screening.
打开棺材 检查一下
I assure you it’s all done with care.
我向你保证会非常小心的
Do you understand, mr. shephard?
你理解吗 Shephard先生
Mr. shephard?
Shephard先生
Yes. yes, I understand.
我理解
Then please sign here.
那请在这儿签名
Thank you for flying ajira air.
感谢你选乘Ajira航♥空♥
My condolences.
我表示哀悼
I’m sorry you lost your friend.
我对你失去朋友表示遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Please remove all jackets, sweaters,
请把所有的上衣套衫
Jewelry and footwear.
珠宝和鞋袜都脱掉
Remove all laptops
把笔记本拿出来
And electronic devices from their cases
一切电子设备都从你们的行李里拿出来
And place them…
然后将它们放在
Sun. hey.
Sun 你好
You’re surprised to see me?
见到我很惊讶吗
I just…
我只是
I thought maybe you might change your mind.
我以为你会改变想法
If there’s even a chance that jin is alive,
万一Jin还活着呢
I have to be on that plane.
我必须要上飞机
All passengers, please have your tickets and identification
所有乘客 在过安检时
Available for security.
请将你们的机票和身份证都拿出来
Please remove all jackets, sweaters…
请将所有的上衣套衫
…all laptops and electronic devices
笔记本和电子设备
From their cases and place them in a bin.
从你们的行李里取出 将他们放在箱子里
This is the preliminary boarding announcement
这是Ajira航♥空♥公♥司♥3-1-6次航♥班♥
For ajira airways flight 3-1-6,
去往檀香山和关岛的
With service to honolulu and guam,
登机通知
Departing from gate 15.
请从15号♥门出发
For those of you on the standby list,
在等候名单中的旅客
We’ll have plenty of seats available.
我们还有少量的座位
We would like to invite our pre-board, first class
我们诚挚的邀请我们的前排
And skyclub passengers to board the aircraft at this time.
头等舱和飞行会员乘客现在登机
What do you mean “standby”? there’s no standbys.
等候名单是什么意思 这没有等候的啊
oh, no, sir.You don’t need to worry. there are…
先生 你不用担心
78 seats open.
还有78个座位是空着的
No. I bought those seats, all 78 of ’em.
不对 我买♥♥下了所有78个的座位
I’m hugo reyes. they’re not open. they’re mine.
我是Hugo Reyes 座位没有空位 都是我的
Check and see.
你看看
Yes, I see that.
是的 我看到了
Sir, these people just want to get to their destination.
先生 那些乘客只是想到他们的目的地
Why would you not want them to be able to travel?
为什么你不想让他们乘坐呢
they can take the next plane.
你知道的 没有任何原因 他们要坐下一班飞机
What are you doing here? how did you know about the…
你在这儿干嘛 你怎么知道
All that matters is that I’m here, right?
最重要的是我在这儿 对吗
I’m glad that you’re here, man.
我很高兴你在这儿 伙计
Okay, then.
那好吧
Let’s do this.
我们走吧
After you.
你先
Welcome to Ajira Air.
欢迎乘坐Ajira航♥空♥客机
Thank you, sir. Row 8, on your left.
谢谢 先生 第八排 在您的左手边
Welcome aboard.
欢迎乘机
Yes, ma’am. You may. Thank you.
是的 女士 可以 谢谢
Yes, make sure you put your…
不客气 请确保将你的…
I will.
我会的
Absolutely.
绝对保证
You made it.
你来了
Yeah.
是的
I made it.
我来了
That should be everybody. Hold up! Wait, please!
人都到齐了 别关门 请等等
Thank you for not closing it.
谢谢你没有关门
Oh, that’s okay. go right on in. Thanks.
不客气 快进来吧 谢谢
Wait! What’s he doing here?!
等等 他怎么来了
Hurley, hey No, no! He can’t come!
Hurley 不 不 他不能来
If you want to get back, this is how it’s gonna have to be.
如果你想回去 就必须得这样
No one told me he was gonna be here.
没人告诉我他也来
Who told you to be here, Hugo?
谁告诉你来的 Hugo
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yes. Yes, everything’s fine.
是的 一切都好
Right? Yes, Jack. I’ll be fine.
对吗 是的 Jack 我没事
Are you Jack Shephard, seat 8c?
你是Jack Shephad 坐8C位子的
Yes.

Security found this while screening your cargo.
扫描你的行李的时候保安发现了这个
Now if y two don’t mind taking your seats,
如果你们两个好好坐下
We are gonna be pushing back for takeoff.
我们要起飞了
What’s that, jack?
怎么了 Jack
Nothing.
没什么
And the other people on this plane–
这架飞机上的其他人
What’s gonna happen to them?
他们会怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!